Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 10 hours ago about Abby
    Hey Abby Your cunt doesn't half leak a huge amount when its least expected OMFG.
  • 10 hours ago about Emma
    Emma,you gorgeous sexy lady open up that beautiful beautiful mouth 👄 and let me fill you up with my seed and you can lick 👅 my bell end and suck out my Japs 👁 eye .am Aaron @@@@💦💦
  • 10 hours ago about Madison
    A Horny little slut with a gorgeous fuckable butt and even nicer tits. I'd love to be a patient of yours anytime day/night.

Phone Sex Profiles: Lucie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lucie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7101

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lucie (Pin 7101)

Photos of Lucie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lucie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lucie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
21 comments

Hi there guys my name is Lucie. I am 5ft 9” tall with long blonde hair, blue eyes with a very ample bust and a 26 inch waist. I am single and love to have some naughty sexy fun. If you fancy getting to know me better then call me and lets have some fun. Call me on and enter PIN 7101 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lucie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7101

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Lucie now!

Remember to enter PIN 7101

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lucie

1 month ago

Superb body and absolute perfection. Gets my cock so hard. I would love you to fuck me with a strapin. David

1 month ago

Hi Lucie thanks for are chat your one nice girl u cheered me up just by talking about life family etc will be phoning u again and have some fun your one down to earth lady and good looking with it thanks Ron 😊

2 months ago

Fantastic, instantly picked up on my submissive side, and talking about being on receiving end of her strap on

2 months ago

Wow Lucie what a body when can I catch you?

2 months ago

Wow Lucie what a body when can I catch you?

2 months ago

Lucy do you like sex up your bum hole ? Chris x

6 months ago

Incredible chat again Mistress Lucie, cannot wait to speak all this weekend with Nylons of course x

6 months ago

So sexy love the call XXX Steven

6 months ago

Fab chat today Mistress Lucie Very naughty with Nylons will call later tonight Phil

11 months ago

Beautiful body babe

11 months ago

When you back on line miss x

11 months ago

Sorry I missed you yesterday at 6 miss had a really bad connection hope I can make it up to you your obedient servant x

11 months ago

Wow pic 3/4

1 year ago

Pic 5 nice cunt

1 year ago

nice chat babe

1 year ago

B in a few hours

1 year ago

Hope all is well

1 year ago

can i spunk all over your face sexy ? mystery man x

1 year ago

so sexy makes me want to spunk in my boxers

1 year ago

Nice looking Arse Lucie

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Ellie
(PIN: 6302)

Katherine
(PIN: 1048)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Joanie
(PIN: 1262)

Gemma
(PIN: 7266)

Sexy Sue