Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Rose
    I will call you tonight come online 9:50 pm
  • 1 day ago about Alexa
    Hi John, Yes I am much better thankyou... lost my voice retrieved it then lost it again! look forward to hearing from you... Alexa x
  • 1 day ago about Loretta
    It sure is Casey Rae xx want to join

Phone Sex Profiles: Lucy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lucy on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1533

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lucy (Pin 1533)

Photos of Lucy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lucy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lucy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
51 comments

Hi guys my name is Lucy. I am 28 and 5ft 6. I am size 8 and really nice shaven pussy and a tight arse, and as the saying goes, any hole is a goal. Isn’t it boys? I really love anything and everything, the dirtier the better and the hornier I become for you I have many different fantasies and love making them happen. The kinkier the better is my motto, so let’s talk now. Call me on and enter PIN 1533 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lucy on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1533

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Lucy now!

Remember to enter PIN 1533

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lucy

1 week ago

How can I refuse a challenge like that James xx

1 week ago

Mmm Lucy i would love to drink your warm golden piss and then tung fuck your tight shit hole then I would tung fuck your tight wet pussy until you squirt all your pussy juices in my mouth and then I would shove my thick 8inch cock deep inside all your holes and fill them with my thick creamy load. What do you think about that Lucy are you up for the challenge xxx James

2 weeks ago

My wife is out again being sum guys fuck slut on her back getting her cunt pounded out like a dirty fucking whore, cant wait to tell u all about it xxxx jamie

2 weeks ago

My wife is out again being sum guys fuck slut on her back getting her cunt pounded out like a dirty fucking whore, cant wait to tell u all about it xxxx jamie

1 month ago

You can ring tonight honey

1 month ago

Can I ring tonight

1 month ago

that was lovely, thank you Lucy xx

1 month ago

loved talking to you cannot wait to talk and wank over you next time x

1 month ago

Thought of u getting fucked by all these guys lining up to spunk up ur cunt makes my cock so fucking rock hard, do u save some for ur bf to lick out of ur pussy wen its dripping with cum

2 months ago

Great session yesterday looking forward to fun and games today Adam

2 months ago

Hi Adam I won't be on today talk next week

2 months ago

Wonderful. Thank you so much Lucy. Pxxxxxxx

2 months ago

just imagining that bath robe falling to the ground as you play with my cock and balls

2 months ago

Great session you sexy beast speak Monday Adam xx

2 months ago

I will come on at 3pm today adam

2 months ago

So disappointing I am only available between 3.00pm and 4.00pm most afternoons can you accommodate? Adam xx

2 months ago

Sorry I missed you again Adam I'm usually on after 5pm

2 months ago

Great looking forward to this afternoon Adam xx

2 months ago

Lucy you were wonderful. So good. Lots of love Pxxxxxx

2 months ago

Sorry I missed your call today Adam I will be on on Monday afternoon xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Suzie
(PIN: 1975)

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Vicky
(PIN: 1019)

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

Alexa