Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about JJ
    Sa - as always our chats are amazing, the way we can discuss anything absolutely anything! You always make me laugh. I hope things continue to improve for you and I wish that I could do more to help. Xxx lots of love & hugs JJ xxX
  • 17 hours ago about Jules
    Hi Jules Hope you’re feeling better now Looking forward to you jumping on my cock sometime soon, been busy call you next week rob xx
  • 18 hours ago about Kia
    Hey guys give us all a chance to chat to Kia please

Phone Sex Profiles: Lucy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lucy on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1878

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lucy (Pin 1878)

Photos of Lucy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lucy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lucy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
6 comments

Hi guys, your through to Lucy. I’m 34 years old. I have blonde hair, blue eyes and I’m a size 10. I’m 5ft4”and I have size 36F boobs and I love them being playing with and sucked. I like to be caned and whipped whilst being bent over, yes your right I love being fucked doggy. Taking cock deep and hard so come on….. Call me on and enter PIN 1878 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lucy on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1878

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Lucy now!

Remember to enter PIN 1878

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lucy

1 week ago

Hi Lucy you around mid day tomorrow xx Tim would love to chat x

2 months ago

Will getting a call from me very soon particularly if you respond to this post sexy lady roger in Wales

5 months ago

Would love to contact you tonight at about 11.00pm Huw

5 months ago

Lucy. I really loved our chat. I want to be in one of your gangbangs. & treat you like a dirty slutty whore mmmmm. Ben.

7 months ago

hi lucy it's david just finished speaking to you what a lovely lady,and a lot of fun as well.will speak as soon as i can take care david 9/6/18 xxx

9 months ago

Hi newbie Lucy please bend even further forward and part your legs even wider as your arse is going to be severely spanked seeing as you've been so fucking naughty m'lady.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Katherine
(PIN: 1048)

Suzie
(PIN: 1462)

Ali
(PIN: 1088)

Kendra
(PIN: 1765)

Gabby
(PIN: 1721)

Alexa