Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 10 hours ago about Abby
    Hey Abby Your cunt doesn't half leak a huge amount when its least expected OMFG.
  • 10 hours ago about Emma
    Emma,you gorgeous sexy lady open up that beautiful beautiful mouth 👄 and let me fill you up with my seed and you can lick 👅 my bell end and suck out my Japs 👁 eye .am Aaron @@@@💦💦
  • 10 hours ago about Madison
    A Horny little slut with a gorgeous fuckable butt and even nicer tits. I'd love to be a patient of yours anytime day/night.

Phone Sex Profiles: Lucy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lucy on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7155

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lucy (Pin 7155)

Photos of Lucy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lucy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lucy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
8 comments

Hi guys I am Lucy. I am 30 years old and I have long blond hair and blue eyes 38 DD tits. I’ve got a nice arse and I am very curvy. I am pure filth and I love to suck cock. I’m very open minded. So come over guys and live your fantasies with me. I’m waiting for your call to come over to me. Get back to me and press that button and we can have some fun. Call me on and enter PIN 7155 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lucy on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7155

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Lucy now!

Remember to enter PIN 7155

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lucy

1 day ago

Angel Wicky

3 days ago

Lucy thanks for the great sexs last night ur so horny babe those tits and pussy makes my cock rock hard ,love jimmy xxxxx

4 days ago

Lucy your so horny babe, you made me come so fast no wonder when you can take three cocks at once ,your so beatifull babe those tits and pussy make cocks hard love my xxxxx

5 days ago

Do u like a spanking

1 week ago

Do you like blowjobs

1 week ago

It was lovely to talk to you the other night .... I have been waiting with interest to see your pics .... and WOW It was definitely worth the wait. You have a lovely pretty face (they say Nottingham is known for its pretty girls ..... as a local I know about these things) and a gorgeous body. I would love to talk again, when is the best time to catch you ?? John xx

1 week ago

Girl you is in for a treat. JJ

1 week ago

Nice looking fanny would love it break it in gently verbally of course.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Jenna
(PIN: 1029)

Tiffany
(PIN: 7219)

Trixie Blue
(PIN: 1842)

Elsa