Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 2 hours ago about Lucy
    Thank you Peter you've made me blush ;) xxx
  • 2 hours ago about Lulu
    It was great my SSS, but you'll have to give me a call to find out about the record... Hehehe... Take care sweetie, have a good play for me xxxooo
  • 2 hours ago about Vanessa
    Cheeky PS The message you received from "TWOS" today was NOT sent by me Mr Black/Blue Man

Phone Sex Profiles: Mary Jane

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Mary Jane on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 3013

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Mary Jane (Pin 3013)

Photos of Mary Jane

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Mary Jane

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Mary Jane isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
23 comments

My Name is Mary Jane von tramp and I have long dark hair that gets all tangled up when I'm excited. I'm in the kitchen getting a rosie glow from cooking so why don't you ring me on 3013 and we can go out over the hills together come on now'' Call me on and enter PIN 3013 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Mary Jane on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 3013

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Mary Jane now!

Remember to enter PIN 3013

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Mary Jane

1 month ago

Hi Mary Jane I really enjoyed our chat tonight x Steven from Liverpool x

1 month ago

I love you Mary Jane x

3 months ago

Hi Mary Jane, I really enjoyed our chat last night and I hope you did too x Ste from Liverpool x

3 months ago

Mary Jane is the sexiest person to talk to Her voice really turns you on Mary Jane you are gorgeous and so horny Fantastic talking to you xxxx

5 months ago

MJ you are the best x

7 months ago

I got cut off I'll ring back please stay online. Stephen xx

7 months ago

Pic 3 push it right in

8 months ago

Sorry mary jane didnt put phone down on you just lost signal.

11 months ago

Sexiest woman on here by miles. I've spoken to you several times over the years. And your voice just does it for me every time

11 months ago

Sexiest woman on here by miles. I've spoken to you several times over the years. And your voice just does it for me every time

1 year ago

You so turn me on Marie-Jane. So hot and sensual !

1 year ago

I don't know if you look at these but thank you for Friday night. We were very close literally!! I might see you sometime in Edinburgh!! I hope so!!! Luv u Mary Jane xxx

1 year ago

Are you an lfc fan

1 year ago

Me and Mary jane we got a thing going on

1 year ago

Lovely

1 year ago

Hey Mary Jane. So sorry the call cut-off, an out of credit. I hope to speak to you again soon, you sounded adorable :) x

1 year ago

My favourite girl. I love her voice and she really turns me on

2 years ago

Sexy scouse accent!

2 years ago

sexy voice very horny

3 years ago

Mary Jane is fantastic to talk to I love her sexy voice She makes you feel that you are with her she is so sexy and lovely I really enjoy talking to her

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Nicky
(PIN: 1154)

Jenny
(PIN: 1494)

Carmen
(PIN: 1087)

Kendra