Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Casey-Rae
    Marcus(the other one) I told you I would do you a message!! I will be on tonight 11pm ish. As for my heels, yes I am in them! Casey-Rae xx
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    JJ I am so sorry about the call. Now feeling very frustrated, the cheese board was beginning to get very tasty! Take care lots of loveJSxxx❤️❤️🍓🍓
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    Barry - Avon calling!!!!!!!! Xxx love JJ xxX

Phone Sex Profiles: Mary Jane

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Mary Jane on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 3013

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Mary Jane (Pin 3013)

Photos of Mary Jane

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Mary Jane

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Mary Jane isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
35 comments

My name is Mary Jane Von Tramp and I have long dark hair that gets all tangled up when I'm excited. I'm in the kitchen getting a rosie glow from cooking so why don't you ring me on 3013 and we can go out over the hills together come on now. Call me on and enter PIN 3013 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Mary Jane on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 3013

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Mary Jane now!

Remember to enter PIN 3013

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Mary Jane

1 month ago

another spunky call with Mary! Ray

1 month ago

A nice chat with sweet Mary Jane. Ray

2 months ago

Hi Mary Jane it's Ste from Liverpool. Had a really great chat with you but got cut off because the time was up. Thanks for a great chat as always Xxx

3 months ago

I need to speak to you asap x

4 months ago

where r u mary jane I miss u very much please cum back love u kevin

6 months ago

Mary Jane You are a very sexy female I think you are gorgeous I love ❤️ your sexy voice Haven't chatted for some time xxxxxxxx

6 months ago

Will you be on today

6 months ago

I will definitely definitely call again sorry I cut off you earlier on, you have I lovely voice I feel I’ve heard it before x

1 year ago

I love u very much you r speciel love keven

1 year ago

When are you online? X

1 year ago

Hi Mary Jane, sorry I got cut off. I enjoyed our chat. Speak to you soon. Ste in Liverpool xxxx

1 year ago

Hi Mary Jane you remember me, Craig?? You were always sitting by the fire with your little white cotton panties and top on. Wanted me to always fuck you in the butt. 😉 xx

1 year ago

Hi Mary Jane I really enjoyed our chat tonight x Steven from Liverpool x

1 year ago

I love you Mary Jane x

1 year ago

Hi Mary Jane, I really enjoyed our chat last night and I hope you did too x Ste from Liverpool x

1 year ago

Mary Jane is the sexiest person to talk to Her voice really turns you on Mary Jane you are gorgeous and so horny Fantastic talking to you xxxx

2 years ago

MJ you are the best x

2 years ago

I got cut off I'll ring back please stay online. Stephen xx

2 years ago

Pic 3 push it right in

2 years ago

Sorry mary jane didnt put phone down on you just lost signal.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Vicky
(PIN: 1019)

JJ
(PIN: 1673)

Katrina
(PIN: 1192)

Coco La Ma
(PIN: 7239)

Tara