Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 10 hours ago about Abby
    Hey Abby Your cunt doesn't half leak a huge amount when its least expected OMFG.
  • 10 hours ago about Emma
    Emma,you gorgeous sexy lady open up that beautiful beautiful mouth 👄 and let me fill you up with my seed and you can lick 👅 my bell end and suck out my Japs 👁 eye .am Aaron @@@@💦💦
  • 10 hours ago about Madison
    A Horny little slut with a gorgeous fuckable butt and even nicer tits. I'd love to be a patient of yours anytime day/night.

Phone Sex Profiles: Maureen

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Maureen on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1893

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Maureen (Pin 1893)

Photos of Maureen

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Maureen

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Maureen isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
108 comments

Hello there this is Maureen from London. I’m a mature lady, 55 years of age. I’m about 5ft 6” tall with shoulder length blond hair and greenie blue eyes. Measurements wise I I’m 40, 28, and 42. You know let’s put it this way I’m up for anything so why don’t you get in touch and we can have a chitty chat together. Call me on and enter PIN 1893 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Maureen on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1893

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Maureen now!

Remember to enter PIN 1893

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Maureen

1 day ago

Maureen I luv it it when you say hairy cunt it makes me shout cunt when I cum and am slapping it I don't want to stop. My cock would be jolting and twitching you naughty tease dominating controlling lady take me further Garden Guy needs you xxx

3 days ago

Sorry Garden Guy, I meant HAIRY CUNT xxx

3 days ago

GARDEN GUY, we need a SAFE WORD like CUNT and then I will stop !!!

3 days ago

Well I must admit that I love to feel the car seat leather up against my naked skin xx

4 days ago

Maureen, you are a very sexy lady. If i had you in that car you wouldn't have a stitch on!!!! Xx

5 days ago

Guaranteed to play along with and adapt any fantasy, I could talk to her for hours, she's that great.

6 days ago

Thanks Maureen another fantastic chat cock slapping humiliation tickling controlling my wanking total satisfaction more please soon Maureen x Garden Guy

1 week ago

That is what I like to hear Ian !!!

1 week ago

No worries Garden Guy !

1 week ago

hello jools aka Maureen thanks once again for our chat always nice to talk to you hopefully next time I will be firing on all cylinders!! Ian

1 week ago

Thanks Maureen for exciting chat loved you making me slap my cock and making it sting . Sorry I had to cut that short hope to finish it off at weekend Garden Guy

1 week ago

I look forward to hearing from you Garden Guy x

1 week ago

Thanks Maureen another amazing chat you know how to please x Garden Guy

2 weeks ago

Hi Maureen that was your garden guy ( the one that wants in the garden but not Ross. Chat this weekend gorgeous lady you choose role play

2 weeks ago

Hi again Ian - how are you ? Tommy also says hello, purrrrrrrrrrrr

2 weeks ago

hello maureen aka jools thank you for your post it was nice of you to send it but as I constantly say ,you should go ex directory you are far too popular! Ian

2 weeks ago

Hello Garden Guy, I cannot wait to talk again - is that Ross ?

2 weeks ago

Hi Michelle, I love talking to transvestites so get in touch, Maureen

2 weeks ago

Hi Maureen - wonder if you're interested in talking to a transvestite? Michelle

2 weeks ago

Thanks Maureen for a fabulous totally satisfying Sunday morning chat. Describing your hairy cunt with your soft voice Ticking and slapping my cock caressing and making me cum. I was the one that told you how I like wanking in the garden. Will chat again lovely lady. Hope you about next weekend x 💋

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Ellie
(PIN: 6302)

Hannah
(PIN: 1208)

Katherine
(PIN: 1048)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Joanie
(PIN: 1262)

Gemma