Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    I think people think these business ladies are dumb and gullible they know we speak to lots of different girls
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    Lee - my pleasure!!! 💦💦💦Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    Gimpy Joe - you take instructions well which is just ad well as otherwise there would be consequences! Xxx love JJ xxX

Phone Sex Profiles: Megan

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Megan on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7229

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Megan (Pin 7229)

Photos of Megan

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Megan

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Megan isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
832 comments

Hi I’m Megan; I’m a bubbly American living in the UK. I’m 25 years old; I’m blonde with a big smile, big natural bouncy tits and an arse you can bounce quarters off. I’m looking for someone to play with, naughty or nice doesn’t matter. I like a variety and I’m up for almost anything so give me a call. Call me on and enter PIN 7229 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Megan on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7229

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Megan now!

Remember to enter PIN 7229

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Megan

3 days ago

Megan missing you when you next on

3 weeks ago

Happy to oblige. Will bring salted licorice

3 weeks ago

can we make 3 am booty calls a thing?asking for a friend. 😁😘 playlist of Doom is on

3 weeks ago

Never mind. T minus 29 xxxxx Shovel

3 weeks ago

cum on line megan, count down cum time. mark.

3 weeks ago

Sorry I cut you off misses, some of the family popped round and I certainly couldn't let them hear what me and you get up to haha ;-) will try and call you again later if you're online! Speak soon gorgeous, Tom (with the chuckly laugh) xx

4 weeks ago

You are so satisfying in everything huh xxxxxxxxxxxx 💕😍😘

4 weeks ago

Hi huh are time will come one day then we will have the best fun ever you and I have ever had and you will love it and I will love it xxxxxx 😘😁😛😍🌹💕

4 weeks ago

Hi huh thank you very much for everything and thank you xxxxxx 😘💕😍🌹

4 weeks ago

Hi huh u are the most sexiest woman in the world and i I want to give you the best time I'm you ever had in your life you will get hot sweaty and wet I'm having sex all day xxxxxx 😘😘😍💕🌹 pe

4 weeks ago

Hi huh I am free for a good time and a bit of the other with u and we will get very hot and sweaty and you will get so wet xxxxxxxxxxxx 💕😍😘💕

4 weeks ago

😘😘😘💕💘😍😍😍 love having a good time with you always xxxxxxxxxxxx chat to u soon pe xxx

4 weeks ago

Hi huh I miss your firm wet body against my big cock and it's all for you come and get it if you want it huh💕🌹💦😘

4 weeks ago

Baby I miss that wet pussy of yours. With this weather I wanna see you in the shower haha love Danny xxx

4 weeks ago

am on and free right now, come and get it 😉😚

4 weeks ago

Love to fuck u when you are mine for the night 💞💘😁🌹💕

4 weeks ago

U are wonderful and sexy 🌹💕

4 weeks ago

😂

4 weeks ago

You are a very busy girl xxxxxxx

4 weeks ago

if I lick your bum hole will you lick mine? D

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Maggie
(PIN: 3033)

Suzie
(PIN: 6299)

Alexa
(PIN: 7151)

Lilly
(PIN: 7189)

Charlotte
(PIN: 1830)

Tanya