Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about JJ
    Sa - as always our chats are amazing, the way we can discuss anything absolutely anything! You always make me laugh. I hope things continue to improve for you and I wish that I could do more to help. Xxx lots of love & hugs JJ xxX
  • 17 hours ago about Jules
    Hi Jules Hope you’re feeling better now Looking forward to you jumping on my cock sometime soon, been busy call you next week rob xx
  • 18 hours ago about Kia
    Hey guys give us all a chance to chat to Kia please

Phone Sex Profiles: Mia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Mia on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1715

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Mia (Pin 1715)

Photos of Mia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Mia

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Mia isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
181 comments

Hi guys and girls! I'm Mia, if you want to add some sparkle to your day come on over and say hi. I'm 5ft 7" and 26 years old. I've got long dark hair I can sit on and big green eyes. I'm a naturally curvaceous 36DD, and definitely all about the sort of fun that starts with an F. So call me on 1715. I can't wait to hear from you Call me on and enter PIN 1715 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Mia on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1715

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Mia now!

Remember to enter PIN 1715

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Mia

1 month ago

Lovely chat last night.. Im going to keep checking here again for round 2.

3 months ago

Mia’s so fucking horny. I love to speak to her when the wife’s out. Joe

5 months ago

Mia... incredible, thank you Phil x

5 months ago

Hi Mia, my wife’s going to her mums with the kids until the weekend. When’s the best time to get you between now and then? Thnx. Joe xx

5 months ago

Hey, it was great to chat with you last week! Gin and tonic and red wine makes us bit naughty. 😉😊 Your really lovely. Seems your very popular by your comments (of course) I told you! hope to speak again in the future. Take care babe xxxx

5 months ago

Hi can i book 4hrs of fun filth fantasy fuck action please xxxxxxx Paul

5 months ago

Hi Kevin.. keep trying you can always message me here, I am in and out of here all the time.. monday nites late are great xx MIA XX#

6 months ago

Hi Mia,I take it you are not free then,shame Kevin

6 months ago

Hi Mia,how are you?,it's been tough getting hold of you,now that we can message. Are you free Friday night?Kevin x

6 months ago

📞 🍸 🍌

7 months ago

I love spunking over your face xx

8 months ago

Hi Mia,it was nice chatting to you on Saturday night before my battery died on me :( Fancy starting off where we left off,Are you free Thursday evening Ms?.Kevin in Scotland.

8 months ago

Would love to fill mia's fuck holes with my thick warm creamy load xxx James

8 months ago

One sexy mother fucker 😍😍😍

9 months ago

Mia's minge is marvelously moist

10 months ago

Hi sexy villa fan. It was great talking about football with you last night you’re my ideal woman.mia can I say you are super sexy.i would love to get hony with you.i will definitely 📞 again use me to buy you’re season ticket ha ha craig .A beautiful girl like you should be modelling😍😍

10 months ago

Hey the Sexy Scouser, you know who you are.. the one Who Paid Attention..Bring ya truncheon..Toffees and Villans eh? MWAH XX

10 months ago

Mark.. you know I love our time together.. eagerly awaiting our next adventure babe xx

10 months ago

Mia, I hope you enjoyed our little journey? M💷

11 months ago

Mia where are you I'm desperate for a chat xxx M💷

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Suzie
(PIN: 1462)

Ali
(PIN: 1088)

Kendra
(PIN: 1765)

Joanie
(PIN: 1262)

Gabby
(PIN: 1721)

Alexa