Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Casey-Rae
    Marcus(the other one) I told you I would do you a message!! I will be on tonight 11pm ish. As for my heels, yes I am in them! Casey-Rae xx
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    JJ I am so sorry about the call. Now feeling very frustrated, the cheese board was beginning to get very tasty! Take care lots of loveJSxxx❤️❤️🍓🍓
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    Barry - Avon calling!!!!!!!! Xxx love JJ xxX

Phone Sex Profiles: Mindy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Mindy on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7140

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Mindy (Pin 7140)

Photos of Mindy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Mindy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Mindy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
16 comments

Hi guys, I’m Mindy, I am a petite blond with big boobs and a tight little shaved pussy. I am home alone and I love nothing more than being naughty, I love to meet new people and get dirty and flirty you can speak to me on 7140. Call me on and enter PIN 7140 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Mindy on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7140

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Mindy now!

Remember to enter PIN 7140

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Mindy

6 days ago

The merry men were well satisfied after the other night ..... they hope you were too !! Robin H xxx

1 week ago

hi you its your dame of desire. you know i love what you give me and always look forward to our chats. speak soon love mindy x

1 week ago

Oi Gorgeous! Dame Of Desire. Outrageous And Absolutely Irreplaceable. Addicted Fan. ❤️ . I Love What You've Got And I Love What You Give Me... N X X X .

1 month ago

Wow lady !! Beautiful, debauched, incredible, intimate Speak soon 💋💋💋💋💦💦💦💦

1 month ago

U on Friday night babe and how long fore can u take a spanking babe Steven xxxxxxxx

1 month ago

Wot days u on babe can u take a spanking sexy Steven xxxxxxxx wot times till

1 month ago

will you have a 3 some with Caseyrae 1938? I want u both. MC

1 month ago

Nice nipples nice veiny tits

1 month ago

thanks paul babe. had a great time and hope to speak again soon. love Mindy xx

1 month ago

Awww john we always have a lovely time ❤️ speak soon babes love Mindy xxx

2 months ago

Hi it's John from last night again. What a fantastic fuck we had, hearing your cunt jucies flowing was a big turn on.best of all was hearing you pissing. You are one lovely dirty cow, will speak again soon xxx John

2 months ago

Hi Mindy, not much I can say, except, that was the best phone sex I've had in a while,lol. Oozing with sex and naughtiness!!! Paul xx

2 months ago

Hi mindy it's John from last night. Wow wasn't that a fantastic fuck we had, will speak to you again soon xx

2 months ago

Robin hood i look forward to speaking to you later. Lovely time last night xx

2 months ago

WOW Mindy.... great pics (you are a dead ringer for Maid Marian). Thanks for last night (both times) .... you are one sexy lady. I will try and catch you tonight for a return match. Robin Hood xxx

2 months ago

Nice tits and cunt Mindy

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

JJ
(PIN: 1673)

Chelsea
(PIN: 7203)

Rudy
(PIN: 1668)

Kacey
(PIN: 1784)

Shannon
(PIN: 6827)

Rose