Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Jules
    Belfast boy you randy bugger haven’t you got enough women all ready?? πŸ˜œπŸ˜‰
  • 1 day ago about Megan
    Hey guys,will be on only at night for a bit... 10pm to 2am ... night time fun 😁😘 hope you're all packed up and tinseled out for the holls.. I've got the mistletoe out and swinging from the rafters so pucker up 😘// meg
  • 1 day ago about Sasha
    Wow honey, a sexy voice to die for! Thank you very much Sasha 1797! 😍😘

Phone Sex Profiles: Natasha

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Natasha on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1527

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Natasha (Pin 1527)

Photos of Natasha

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Natasha

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Natasha . Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1527
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

56 comments

Hello all you guys, I am a naughty but nice Asian babe. I am exotic and erotic and I love to be kissed all over my body it makes my nipples hard and my pussy very wet. My name is Neelam but I am also called naughty Natasha. Give me a call on 1527. Take care guys, I am waiting for your call. Call me on and enter PIN 1527 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Natasha on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1527

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Natasha now!

Remember to enter PIN 1527

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Natasha

1 week ago

i back guys after having few days off will be on days and nights watch out for me

2 weeks ago

I here guys queen of sexy chat my nick name is princess neelem

3 weeks ago

i working on nights all week guys neelem

1 month ago

I always on nights guys natasha neelem x

1 month ago

I was back on last night jaz u never phoned

1 month ago

natasha working tonight guys

1 month ago

I workingin tonight jas

1 month ago

Hi it's Jas just came on but you busy chat soon x

1 month ago

we not chatting for ages and where are u to Tom thuub

1 month ago

where u jas miss u

2 months ago

lovely speaking to you 2 jas why did you ring iff other night? speak soon xxxxxx

2 months ago

Lovely chatting to you again speak to you soon take care....xx..Jas

2 months ago

Hiya it's jas how's you how did the big date go thought I'd see if you was on catch you soon x

2 months ago

nice chating 2u sweethart

2 months ago

Hey its Jas hows you Hope you're good big date night for you tomorrow haha maybe chat later x

2 months ago

Absolutely loved chatting truely a lovely woman a true diamond xx

2 months ago

I would love to have a 69 with you Natasha x

2 months ago

Sweet but naughty

4 months ago

Wen u on next babe

4 months ago

Phoned this very sexy some what dirty lady today it was good and very interesting from she told me there’s no limits to what she do David in South Wales will call again

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Gabby
(PIN: 1721)

Tina
(PIN: 7128)

Linda
(PIN: 6281)

Kate
(PIN: 1943)

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Natasha