Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 3 weeks ago about JJ
    Not long now Mistress J J. Can't wait for lunch time to call you and for you to tell me what to do xx Roy xx
  • 3 weeks ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Hi David thanks for your messages it was lovely to hear from you hope to catch up again soon I loved the massage mmm look after yourself too Mwahh love Kelsey Xxx Xxx
  • 3 weeks ago about Megan
    awesome time with you this morning. you certainly know how to find a guys g-spot. Look forward to you breaking out the rest of the playbook next time

Phone Sex Profiles: Nicki

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Nicki on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1638

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Nicki (Pin 1638)

Photos of Nicki

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Nicki

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Nicki isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
816 comments

Hi, I'm naughty Nicki. I'm a bubbly brunette with curves in all the right places. I have big boobs just waiting for you to slide your hard cock in between and a smooth pussy that's just longing to be fucked. So give me a call and let me tease your hard cock with my tongue as you fuck my mouth. Call me on and enter PIN 1638 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Nicki on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1638

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Nicki now!

Remember to enter PIN 1638

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Nicki

3 weeks ago

I will be back early i have a proposition for you that would benefit the both of us if you're interested leave a message. ...lightning rod

3 weeks ago

All the best for the future

3 weeks ago

I will love to have you sitting on my face, while I lick that fat pussy of yours until you come into my mouth.You are my precious gem. Lots of love and kisses until Friday. Prepare that pussy for me.xxxxx

3 weeks ago

Can you leave a message please x

3 weeks ago

Nicki my wife and i have a fantasy. Me spunking up your cunt then her licking you out does that sound good call soon xx Mark and Beth

3 weeks ago

You loved my cock Sunday

3 weeks ago

Hello my precious gem! It is Sunday afternoon,and seeing you on site and not being able to talk to you is frustrating . I am cooking,but seeing you on site ,I had to send you a message.I will call you Friday, when I can use my phone again. Lots of love and kisses xxxxxx

4 weeks ago

Hello My precious gem! I was unable to call you recently,as I cannot use my phone intel the 1st June.It is frustrating as you know how I feel about you.Lots of love and kisses xxxxxxx

4 weeks ago

Well you weren't on at 8 never mind off to Canada today for a month

1 month ago

Phone you Wednesday night at 8pm. X lightning rod

1 month ago

Hello my precious gem! I am back from my holiday.I will call you soon.Lovexxx

1 month ago

👅 👅 👅 my 🔔 end

1 month ago

Fri Sat and Sun the ground will be shaking

1 month ago

The ground will be shaking next weekend. X The Wanker

1 month ago

You may feel the ground shaking next week x D +

1 month ago

Hello precious gem! Enjoy your weekend and be careful what ever you do. I will be away for a bit of sunshine and would speak to you soon.Lots of love and kissesxxxx

1 month ago

Hows big bertie

1 month ago

Did you enjoy last night xx

1 month ago

I want you sitting on my face and wanking my cock. Xxxxx Adam

1 month ago

I want to nibble your juicy clit until you squirt in my face xx 👅

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Amy
(PIN: 1980)

Carmen
(PIN: 1087)

Sexy Cindy
(PIN: 1378)

Sara-Louise
(PIN: 7129)

Tina
(PIN: 2617)

Diana