Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 15 hours ago about Suzie
    Hello my gorgeous sexy cum slut Suzie, Should be cumming to Uk w/e of 27 th so will try to catch up with you as much as poss. So looking forward to hearing your sexy voice as you gag on my hard cock, watching all my hot spunk bubbling out of your mouth onto your magnificent tis yummy xxx all my cock & cum Pete xxxx
  • 15 hours ago about Lucy
    Would love countdown cum
  • 16 hours ago about Anna
    Hello Anna Ever tried three some I'm game x x x

Phone Sex Profiles: Nicky

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Nicky on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1154

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Nicky (Pin 1154)

Photos of Nicky

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Nicky

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Nicky isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
878 comments

Hi, my name is Nicky, a very hot, sexy, blonde, naughty girl. I'm here all alone in need of some naughty fun. I'm a know it all bad girl that loves anything and everything, especially getting naughtier and dirtier the better. My pussy is clean shaven, very tight, that gets extremely wet and juicy. I would love to be having your special attention on here. So please come and join me right now, I'm waiting for you. So type in my pin number of 1154. Call me on and enter PIN 1154 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Nicky on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1154

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Nicky now!

Remember to enter PIN 1154

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Nicky

22 hours ago

Good morning NICKY I left you a message yesterday but has not gone on yet .Good luck tonight I hope you win big time I have got to buy a new phone I know you go on your summer break shortly I wish you all the best don't get that beautiful body of yours to sun burnt I am still hopeful I can talk to you before the end of the week love you always PETE xxxx 💗

22 hours ago

Good morning NICKY I left you a message yesterday but has not gone on yet .Good luck tonight I hope you win big time I have got to buy a new phone I know you go on your summer break shortly I wish you all the best don't get that beautiful body of yours to sun burnt I am still hopeful I can talk to you before the end of the week love you always PETE xxxx 💗

1 day ago

Nice Sunday you sexy thing, thanks and talk soon, your the best, Chris XOXOXO

1 day ago

amazing wank as usual you blow me away all the time , I try to stop coming and letting go of my cock but you still make me cumm you soo badddddddddddd

2 days ago

well mr tit wanker come and have a try then lol xxx

4 days ago

awww babes teal shame didn't have you yesterday was really up for being naughty hehe , I will save it all for you love pvc paul x

4 days ago

Hi baby i was hoping you was going to be online this morning i was really horny and hard thinking of you in that pvc skirt and satin thongs i got you i love it that you wear them all the time and only 4 me hope you have a lovely weekend holly is doing really well i love you so much my sexy babe pvc paul xxxxxx

5 days ago

still been playing since our call finished so bloody horny as hell you make me feal so seriously out of this world look forward to you very soon x mark from oxford xx mwah

5 days ago

Tit wanker likes you!! 🍆🍑🤗🤪

5 days ago

you drive me wild to the point of despair the way you easily make me cumm is ridiculous but so good , you make me hungry for more ( which I did lol ) mar from oxford mwah mwah

5 days ago

Hi NICKY my darling I have been trying to get hold of you all week I see you log off early yesterday is everything o k we need to talk you and I miss not talking to you keep that pussy wet for me love you Pete xxx😀💖💖💖

6 days ago

I must say thank u to this girl well what a whore she was an amazing sex chat cudnt cum anymore she drained me lol will call you again

6 days ago

stop being so bloody busy over an hour and a half now my cock is throbbing for u

1 week ago

Good luck for tonight NICKY I hope you win the jackpot and you can take me away on a nice long holiday lol talk to you tomorrow love you always Pete xxx 😀 💗 💗

1 week ago

omg jesus Christ two days of the fucking trot I have been ringing nicky 1154 cant get through at all always sooo busy , leave her alone and let me have a turn boys

1 week ago

Wow wow nick that was so hot this morning I had you so hot and horny I could tell I made you cum 2 times so hard you was like jelly I can't wait to cum all over your pvc skirt and zip you are amazing I love you so much I so want to be with u babe all my love your pvc Paul the one and only person that drives you crazy xxxx

1 week ago

Hi Nicky thanks for the message holly is doing ok thanks I love sending you over the edge I can't wait to rub my hands all over your pvc skirt on that sexy arse of yours I love you so much call you soon my sexy babe pvc Paul xxxx

1 week ago

Good morning NICKY I no I have not call you for a while I have my reason I have not forgotten you I will try and call you later today all my LOVE PETE 💗💗💗

1 week ago

Pete that was incredible you are the best phone fuck I've ever had xx your nicky

1 week ago

mmm there is no words that can describe how you make me feal when we are together you really do send me over the edge in many ways possible , hope holly is ok and on the mend cant wait till next time love you pvc paul

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Tania
(PIN: 1653)

Lucie
(PIN: 1106)

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Marie
(PIN: 7007)

Sarah