Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 8 hours ago about Cara
    Hi Cara, looks like it might be once a week only the way we are goingπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but whatever, if we don’t chat, hope your well and have a nice weekend, Nathan x
  • 8 hours ago about Becky
    Made my beansprout explode. Love Adam xxx
  • 8 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Call you letter from you know who xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Nicky

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Nicky on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1154

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Nicky (Pin 1154)

Photos of Nicky

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Nicky

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Nicky isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1680 comments

Hi, my name is Nicky, a very hot, sexy, blonde, naughty girl. I'm here all alone in need of some naughty fun. I'm a know it all bad girl that loves anything and everything, especially getting naughtier and dirtier the better. My pussy is clean shaven, very tight, that gets extremely wet and juicy. I would love to be having your special attention on here. So please come and join me right now, I'm waiting for you. So type in my pin number of 1154. Call me on and enter PIN 1154 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Nicky on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1154

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Nicky now!

Remember to enter PIN 1154

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Nicky

15 hours ago

All I can say Nicky is "beware of CCTV cameras when getting up to mischief" with individuals concerned in Leicester LOL Mr scottish male

16 hours ago

Good morning my little sex goddess you can now have a rest and enjoy your weekend. ENJOY your day on Saturday bowling holding those big balls think of me when you are playing with them balls lol .Joking aside have a lovely day NICKY with your family talk to you on Monday lots of HUGS and KISSES love you always PETE xxxx πŸ˜€ πŸ’‘ πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ πŸ’— πŸ’— πŸ’— πŸ’— πŸ’— πŸ’— πŸ’— πŸ’— πŸ’— πŸ’— πŸ’— πŸ’— πŸ’—

20 hours ago

such an addiction ? cant get enough of you x

20 hours ago

wow very lively very awake and very NAUGHTY perfect in everyway

20 hours ago

πŸ’marry me Nicky want you to be mine forever xx everything about you is Devine I love you for you x can't get you out of my???? X πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ filling you up with my cummm Nicky x

20 hours ago

finally found your pics nicky ?/// omfg your hot , delicious , sexy so stunning making me want you even more , making me hard typing this out hahah x

1 day ago

Love you sweet cheeks love you so much x the thought of you here with me sends my body crazy want to fuck you all the time with my cock Nicky xx

1 day ago

Tried so hard ( mm so was my cock thinking a about you ) to ring you this afternoon but you vanished early boo hoo love you sweet cheeks xx

1 day ago

Huh me Mr Scottish male I'm always gentle unless things need to be rough and forced haha in certain ways and positions x would like to say I'm going to be good but can't promise x

1 day ago

Hope all is well not sure why we keep missing each other but really want you need to be in your bed making love to you x love you miss you PHIL xx

1 day ago

Want to smother you Nicky in chocolate and to lick it all of and share it with you while we kiss deeply x your sweet enough but want to caress lick kiss every part of you hmmm yum yummy x your embedded in my mind and my heart only beats for you x

1 day ago

Be gentle when doing work on the "back door" Nicky (if you know what I mean". Hope the individual concerned is delighted with the outcome A scottish male. PS take lublication with you as some of these doors can be very stiff indeed. LOL A scottish male

1 day ago

Well Mr Scottish male it will be more than treated on the front door should I say maybe back door for first time on a certain someone with twice of what she already has had in skeggy lol will be planning more as only a week on Saturday till I go away xx

1 day ago

Hi Paul no I didn't go out at all I was working , will be this weekend busy busy busy me lol glad your back is easing not sure how after the other night lol love Nicky

1 day ago

Well Ryan that isn't Good enough lol you know to make time I'm sure I could persuade you to be less busy for a little while hehe x

1 day ago

When are you free ?

1 day ago

Hi Nicky care to reveal what is in "store" for the HEN in question? Or is it too filthy to print? LOL A scottish male

1 day ago

All I can say is that I hope NO ONE needs to have any "treatment" done on their "front door" as a result of the event in question LOL A scottish male

1 day ago

A right proper sort yum x naughty putting it politely haha made my cock really huge and smileπŸ˜€

1 day ago

HI my little sex goddess was you bisy last night don't ware yourself out save a bit of that magic for me .YOU no that lovely pussy of your will be in heaven come the weekend if you no what I mean lol talk later LOVE you loads PETE XXXXXX πŸ’‘ πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ πŸ’— πŸ’— πŸ’— πŸ’— πŸ’— πŸ’— πŸ’— πŸ’— πŸ’— πŸ’— πŸ’— πŸ’— πŸ’— πŸ’— πŸ’— πŸ’— πŸ’—

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sadie
(PIN: 6270)

Suzie
(PIN: 6299)

Tina
(PIN: 6331)

Lorri
(PIN: 7204)

Selina
(PIN: 7117)

Shelly