Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Hi you know who thanks for your message ahh that's sweet I'll be on tonight hope to catch up then Mwahhh love Kelsey xxx xxx
  • 16 hours ago about Nicky
    nicky you seriously are becoming my addiction no matter how hard literally i try all i can focus on is being with you and pleasuring you at your demands
  • 16 hours ago about Katie
    Hi Steve I had a dirty dream the other night I must tell you about it ..I will be ready for you when you call again you sexy devil you 😉 xxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Nicky

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Nicky on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1154

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Nicky (Pin 1154)

Photos of Nicky

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Nicky

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Nicky isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1175 comments

Hi, my name is Nicky, a very hot, sexy, blonde, naughty girl. I'm here all alone in need of some naughty fun. I'm a know it all bad girl that loves anything and everything, especially getting naughtier and dirtier the better. My pussy is clean shaven, very tight, that gets extremely wet and juicy. I would love to be having your special attention on here. So please come and join me right now, I'm waiting for you. So type in my pin number of 1154. Call me on and enter PIN 1154 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Nicky on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1154

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Nicky now!

Remember to enter PIN 1154

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Nicky

16 hours ago

nicky you seriously are becoming my addiction no matter how hard literally i try all i can focus on is being with you and pleasuring you at your demands

19 hours ago

Want to spank you till your red raw Nicky you deserve to be punished as your to naughty x

19 hours ago

Hi babe did you manage to get up ok this morning after That mind-blowing love making we did last night you seriously know how to press my button s. XX speak soon love u Phil xx

19 hours ago

Hey Princess I see you logged on but I working at moment I'll try see if I can sneak of soon as in meetings most of the day and need to bury my face in your cunt 😀😀😄

1 day ago

wow oh wow i certainly got what i asked for didnt i in every possible way , hand on heart you seriously drive me over the edge that i cant control myself with you love you lots phil xxx

1 day ago

Nicky... amazing amazing amazing! Missed making love to you and so glad we did again! stunning xx Phil xx

1 day ago

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh STOP mentioning bout my birthday dont need to be reminded will be another year older , maybe will make me even naughtier hehehe x

1 day ago

omg ROB never apologise for cumming to quick just glad you enjoyed it , next time ill try to hold back a little see how you like that ?? love nicky x

1 day ago

Hi babe hope you are missing me loads I am doing ok and holly is doing really well I am working till Friday then I have 4 days off I will call you on my days off I need to hear that zip on your pvc skirt and that wet pussy can't wait to make u cum so hard like I always do love u loads pvc Paul xxxxx

1 day ago

Sending my love and juicy fat cock to you Nicky want to play with you all the time X😋😋😋😋😋😊😊😊😊

1 day ago

HI my darling NICKY I enjoy today you have not lost your touch I love it when we both CUM together you are the best NICKY and you know it don't forget to message please. NICKY keep that lovely pussy nice and wet for me LOVE you loads PETE xxxxxx💑💋💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

1 day ago

Princess one week Today its your birthday and by God will you get it from me lol I'm crazy for you Nicky I havebwanked three times already on my lunch break 💓💗💝💖💟😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😌😌😌😌😘😉😉😉😉

1 day ago

hi nicky thanks for the chat, amazing sorry didnt last long :) rob

1 day ago

STUNNING just BEAUTIFUL in everyway nicky pin 1154 is , really gets involved and i never feal that she has to do anything but does as a horny little minx x

1 day ago

yes barry it was a pleasure hearing from you yesterday as your right has been ages since we last enjoyed eachother , maybe you wont leave it as long next time , love nicky x

1 day ago

hi sophie how are you babes , been up to anything naughty lately without me have you had the pleasure of buying anything new for us to use together hehehe love nicky xx

1 day ago

awww james you say the sweetest things to me you really are a big softy arent you but not in another department lol love nicky x

1 day ago

need you want you really badly phil xx

1 day ago

mmmm jj i did that to you well what on earth do you think you did to me then lol xx hope your ok and can chat soon love nicky x

1 day ago

awww tit wanker that is a real shame you been poorly maybe having and exploring a bit nicky will brighten you up and make you a whole bettter x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Alexa
(PIN: 7151)

Candy
(PIN: 1071)

Sarah
(PIN: 7082)

Carla