Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 15 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi Megan is not gone for good she just on holiday. Casey-Rae xx
  • 15 hours ago about Lucy
    We have some great fun , you get me so turned on it’s unbelievable , the things we talk about are very very hot xxxx speak soon xxxx silver fox πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
  • 15 hours ago about Rose
    Hi rose you are sex goddess you know how to press all my buttons and it is lovely when we CUM together and I make you squirt your pussy juices all over my balls I LOVE it talk soon love you Rich xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Nicky

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Nicky on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1154

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Nicky (Pin 1154)

Photos of Nicky

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Nicky

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Nicky isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
5911 comments

Hi, my name is Nicky, a very hot, sexy, blonde, naughty girl. I'm here all alone in need of some naughty fun. I'm a know it all bad girl that loves anything and everything, especially getting naughtier and dirtier the better. My pussy is clean shaven, very tight, that gets extremely wet and juicy. I would love to be having your special attention on here. So please come and join me right now, I'm waiting for you. So type in my pin number of 1154. Call me on and enter PIN 1154 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Nicky on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1154

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Nicky now!

Remember to enter PIN 1154

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Nicky

21 hours ago

Hi my darling NICKY are you all ready for Christmas have you got your tree and Dec up no in you you have. How the new job going well I hope. NICKY has your magic wand been made redundant or has it lol NICKY come back when you are ready to they no rush I will still be here when you get back missing you so so much NICKY love you always xx PETE πŸ˜€ πŸ’‘ πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ πŸ’— πŸ’— πŸ’— xxxxxxxxx

1 day ago

Hey Nicky hopefully are all good and well. JJ

1 day ago

Hi my naughty nicky I really hope you will be coming back online I really miss the chats and the naughty firty fun we have together i have missed hearing you screaming when i make you cum so hard and so many times l am doing alot of overtime at the moment babe look after yourself missing u loads love u lots xx mwah xx β€β€πŸ’πŸ’β€β€πŸ’πŸ’

1 day ago

Hi my dirty cum slut when are you going to be online if it's not soon I will be finding someone else to talk to my balls are so full

2 days ago

Nicki jimmy boy loves you dearly sadly missed my heart beats slowly awaiting your return forever yours xxxxxx❀❀❀❀

2 days ago

Missing you x so so much

3 days ago

Hi Nicky I am pretty certain, that whilst you are doing these long hours at your other "employment", you would rather be flat on your back or even on top of our "friend" as she perches on her hoist yes or no? PS try not to pleasure yourself in front of your other work mates even when feeling horny LOL. A nice man

1 week ago

Not long xx Sunday night x mwah x

1 week ago

Hi my slutty wife when will you be coming back online I want you dressed in your silk stockings so I can fuck you with my big cock message me back straight away nicky ok love paul xx

1 week ago

Hi my naughty nicky hopefully it wont be long till we get to chat take care and look after yourself missing you loads love you lots xx mwah xx 😍😍❀❀😍😍❀❀

1 week ago

Hi my dirty cumslut NICKY when are you going to get your arse back online let me know HUGS and KISSES love you always PETE πŸ˜€πŸ’‘πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žxxxxxxxx

1 week ago

πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ got bucket loads for you

1 week ago

God help you wen you r back you will be begging for forgiveness and the amount I'm gonna fuck you you'll be red raw and sore

1 week ago

I said it! Niicky is a great girl and thats why I said people need to let her have a break. She cant be at every ones beck and call. She is worth waiting for, she is sex on legs!!!

1 week ago

I ❀ you nicky with all my heart and cock Haha xx

1 week ago

Who is that person who sent that message give you a break that lass Nicky is the nice lady on here message me back straight away Nicky ok X love Paul X

1 week ago

u all pussy whipped give the lass a break!

1 week ago

nicky is not online just deal with it she will come back online when she gets time

1 week ago

NICKY please please can you let me know when you think you will be login back on, sending you lots of HUGS and KISSES love you always xx PETE πŸ˜―πŸ’‘πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žxxxxxxxxxx

1 week ago

Nicky roses are red violets are blue your so sweetie and lovely and nice to be with and kind that's why I love you very much Nicky xxxxxxxxxxxxxx from the bottom of my heart message me back straight away Nicky ok X love Paul X

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kendra
(PIN: 1765)

Karen
(PIN: 7201)

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Rose
(PIN: 7179)

Sacha