Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Ella
    Love the leather suit M 💋
  • 6 hours ago about Ella
    Gr8!!!!!!!
  • 7 hours ago about Nicky
    Nicky Devine sexy hot dirty filthy slut simply just can't get enuf of your wet twat and gorgeous juicy titties

Phone Sex Profiles: Nicky

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Nicky on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1154

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Nicky (Pin 1154)

Photos of Nicky

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Nicky

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Nicky . Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1154
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

2519 comments

Hi, my name is Nicky, a very hot, sexy, blonde, naughty girl. I'm here all alone in need of some naughty fun. I'm a know it all bad girl that loves anything and everything, especially getting naughtier and dirtier the better. My pussy is clean shaven, very tight, that gets extremely wet and juicy. I would love to be having your special attention on here. So please come and join me right now, I'm waiting for you. So type in my pin number of 1154. Call me on and enter PIN 1154 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Nicky on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1154

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Nicky now!

Remember to enter PIN 1154

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Nicky

7 hours ago

Nicky Devine sexy hot dirty filthy slut simply just can't get enuf of your wet twat and gorgeous juicy titties

7 hours ago

Not suffering no more does it feel like torture or have you succumbed and been naughty hmmmm I wonder x

11 hours ago

Hey Ryan nice to hear from YOU had been ages since we chatted and some more lol ,, hopefully things will pick up and go well for you rapidly look forward to hearing from you LOVE Nicky xx

11 hours ago

Hiya I was suffering big time yesterday at work I did deserved it for making you suffer babe missing u loads chat to u soon love u lots xxxx 😍😍😋😋❤️❤️

12 hours ago

I'm pining for you big time x

12 hours ago

Stunner !!@@@@@@naughtiness

12 hours ago

Did you know I have had more wanks with and over you Nicky than I have with my wife wish you was my wife of course will try ring you late tonight honey x

12 hours ago

Get on line now Nicky want to fuck your mouth fill it with cum as your a cum guzzling slut who literally needs to be told and forced

13 hours ago

Hey James I been waiting where you hiding or simply just teasing me mmmmmmm not good love Nicky xx xx xx xx xx

13 hours ago

Pete did you loose signal yesterday or did you get interrupted lol it was that hotel bed on the size of it for sure I think lol xxx don't trap anything in them ladders becareful as it mine love Nicky xx xx xx xx xx

13 hours ago

Tut tut how many times have I told you no more surprises Paul bet you didnt like the surprise I gave you yesterday and made you stop lol see i can get my own back on you love Nicky xx xx xx xx xx xx

14 hours ago

Hi Nicky Hope you've recovered after your recent "naughty weekend" away, especially when you've got another "trip away" in a few days time.

16 hours ago

Get here now am going to milk your boobs and drink your milk from your boobs and f you Sub wifey

16 hours ago

Morning my lucky girl I am missing u so so much I can't wait to call u wed night love u lots and lots your ever ready xxxx 😋😋♥️♥️💞💞

22 hours ago

Not like you BAMBINO xx wow

1 day ago

Morning nicky hope everything goes well later on xx I will be thinking of you babe finger crossed for later tonight missing u lots chat to u really soon love u loads Paul xxxx💛💚💜💜❤❤

1 day ago

Naughty nicky you are a bad girl teaseing me like you did today I did deserved it for teaseing you really bad xx my pants was wet from the pre cum 💦💦 lol missing u like crazy chat to u soon love u lots and lots horny Paul xxxx 😋😋💙♥️💜

1 day ago

Lurvvvvve you Nicky x

1 day ago

Hi babe how you been sorry i havent called for ages ive had alot going on missed u like mad though hope im still in ur thoughts love ryan xx

1 day ago

Wow NICKY we no how to push each other button that was something else I have cleaned up all my mess what about you your juices was flowing like a river and I loved it you are the best NICKY can't wait until the next time LOVE you to the moon and back PETE XXXX 😀 💑 💋 💋 💋 💋 💋 💋 💋 💋 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sonia
(PIN: 3846)

Lucy
(PIN: 1286)

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Sophie
(PIN: 7226)

Fiona
(PIN: 4050)

Suzie