Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Casey-Rae
    please when you coming on i want to cum in your hair and see it harden
  • 1 day ago about Sacha
    my Mr N i am waiting for out special naughty chat.. you know i love it x
  • 1 day ago about Jodie
    Hi Craig sorry can take some time for messages to get through speak soon baby xxx😘😘😍

Phone Sex Profiles: Nicky

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Nicky on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1154

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Nicky (Pin 1154)

Photos of Nicky

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Nicky

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Nicky isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
3256 comments

Hi, my name is Nicky, a very hot, sexy, blonde, naughty girl. I'm here all alone in need of some naughty fun. I'm a know it all bad girl that loves anything and everything, especially getting naughtier and dirtier the better. My pussy is clean shaven, very tight, that gets extremely wet and juicy. I would love to be having your special attention on here. So please come and join me right now, I'm waiting for you. So type in my pin number of 1154. Call me on and enter PIN 1154 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Nicky on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1154

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Nicky now!

Remember to enter PIN 1154

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Nicky

1 day ago

Your randy fucker is ready and waiting feeling horny I just need your mouth pussy and arse on my cock come here if you want some lol xx mwah xx πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

1 day ago

Open your mouth wide want to piss in it

1 day ago

Nicky always behaves πŸ˜‹

1 day ago

Weather gorgeus clothes are of just need my randy fucker mwah x

1 day ago

Pure diamond you sparkle in every way just love you everything about you my special little princess πŸ‘‘πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž

1 day ago

Nicky you innocent complete and utter bull---- LOL An innocent scottish friend

1 day ago

Printed your pic Nicky it is soaked in my cum I rub my cock around your mouth and fuck that tight cunt till I explode will ring you tonight are you on tho ?

1 day ago

Happy Easter Nicky let me fill your pretty little tight egg up with my creamy cum got lots for you if you have been behaving πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¨πŸ’¦πŸ’¨πŸ’‹πŸ‘„πŸ‘…

1 day ago

You blow me away all the time , love how horny you are hearing you is just mind blowing for me as you know lol mwah xxx xxx mwah xxx xxx mwah

1 day ago

Mr Michael thank you for your sweet message maybe you'll Have to come and see how much of a filthy wanker you can be with me hehe 😘😍 I'm not shy love Nicky xx

1 day ago

Me moi lure away hmmm never how could you possibly say that as I'm never naughty just innocent Nicky hehe xx

2 days ago

Nicky I gave you it large this morning I am a sod lol xx you could not wait to get naked with me naughty nicky xx I will be thinking and dreaming of you baby xx love you xx mwah xx mwah xx

2 days ago

Thinking of you today x BAMBINO XXXX

2 days ago

Morning sweet cheeks hope your well and not tempted to lure away haha xx miss you mwah love YOU special girl love James xx x πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹β˜Ίβ˜ΊπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜

2 days ago

Nicky nicky we sure did have round 3 and 6,7 also we both want more and more I want to lick and fuck you day and night till my balls are empty I am so fucking horny I want you again now so bad xx mwah xx mwah xx πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ€©πŸ€—πŸ€—

2 days ago

Hey dean so happy you came back through to me tonight really enjoyed being naughty with you πŸ˜‹ love Nicky x

2 days ago

God your one hell of a randy fucker and I love it can't get enough of hearing you bang and wank your cock for me and to add to the pleasure wow twice mwah x

2 days ago

Fucking amazing x

2 days ago

Hi Nicky.. been looking at your profile and photos for a few days now and can't stop doing it ... so pretty..so sexy.. sooo need to hear your voice and have you tell a filthy old wanker how to wank where to wank and if and when to wank.. ( luv the accessories) .. speek soon I hope and then I can leave a better message .. Mr Michael xc

2 days ago

Nicky are you on tonight need to fuck you again can't get you out of my mind making me want to wank over and over

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Maureen
(PIN: 1893)

Calypso
(PIN: 7291)

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett
(PIN: 1937)

Debs