Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    I think people think these business ladies are dumb and gullible they know we speak to lots of different girls
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    Lee - my pleasure!!! πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    Gimpy Joe - you take instructions well which is just ad well as otherwise there would be consequences! Xxx love JJ xxX

Phone Sex Profiles: Nicky

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Nicky on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1154

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Nicky (Pin 1154)

Photos of Nicky

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Nicky

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Nicky isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
4749 comments

Hi, my name is Nicky, a very hot, sexy, blonde, naughty girl. I'm here all alone in need of some naughty fun. I'm a know it all bad girl that loves anything and everything, especially getting naughtier and dirtier the better. My pussy is clean shaven, very tight, that gets extremely wet and juicy. I would love to be having your special attention on here. So please come and join me right now, I'm waiting for you. So type in my pin number of 1154. Call me on and enter PIN 1154 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Nicky on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1154

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Nicky now!

Remember to enter PIN 1154

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Nicky

11 hours ago

NICKY ROSES are red violets are blue you are so beautiful that's why I Love you xx PETE ☺ πŸ’‘ πŸ’ž πŸ’ž xxxxxxx

1 day ago

Hi babes I really hope everything is ok with you I have been thinking about you lots at work I really hope we get to talk soon missing u like crazy baby love you lots xx mwah xx

1 day ago

Naughty nicky needs to come back no 1 girl missing that YOU babes xx

1 day ago

Voice so sexy body so hot mouth so filthy haha !!!! No complaints tho hurry back miss you babes xxxxxxxx

1 day ago

Dearest nicky pop on love to chat my days are well just rubbish really I get up looking forward to you but will wait till you come of holiday then your john will have you back

1 day ago

Want to ravenous your cunt

1 day ago

No 1 girl very special sexy hot dirty list can go on and on

1 day ago

Love you more xxxx

1 day ago

I love you to sizzles more than you will ever know xxxxxxx

1 day ago

πŸ‘„πŸ‘…πŸ’¦πŸŒΉπŸ–•

1 day ago

Nobody will ❀❀❀❀and want you as much as me babes going stir crazy without you honey xxxxxxx forever yours love Jimmy boy x

1 day ago

Bollocks I free your not ffs always way for me I'll catch soon babes

1 day ago

Think of my dick fucking you if you get a good fucking on your holiday nicky which I'm sure you'll get it a few times

1 day ago

How come not online naughty COUGAR LOL Nicky?

1 day ago

Ill save my spunk till you get back

1 day ago

Hey sweet cheeks hope your ok and fealing habit better especially as your on holiday next week miss you so so much days drag bigtime cant wait to have you back love you special girl love James xx ❀❀❀❀🌹🌹🌹

1 day ago

It's not the same when your not on here nicky

1 day ago

Hi sweetheart looks like you are going to have hot weather next week for holidays I wish I was going with you just think what we could do Nicky make love on the beach and in the sea that would be lovely I am missing you so so much NICKY xxx LOVE you always xx PETE πŸ˜€ πŸ’‘ πŸ’ž πŸ’ž πŸ’– πŸ’– πŸ’– xxxxxxxxxx

2 days ago

Need to have you treat me like a toilet piss and shit in my mouth watch be a dirty little ass licker

2 days ago

Let me fill you up impregnate you with my babies

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Maggie
(PIN: 3033)

Alexa
(PIN: 7151)

Lilly
(PIN: 7189)

Chelsea
(PIN: 7203)

Charlotte
(PIN: 1830)

Jasmine