Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about JJ
    Sa - as always our chats are amazing, the way we can discuss anything absolutely anything! You always make me laugh. I hope things continue to improve for you and I wish that I could do more to help. Xxx lots of love & hugs JJ xxX
  • 17 hours ago about Jules
    Hi Jules Hope you’re feeling better now Looking forward to you jumping on my cock sometime soon, been busy call you next week rob xx
  • 18 hours ago about Kia
    Hey guys give us all a chance to chat to Kia please

Phone Sex Profiles: Rachel

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Rachel on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7190

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Rachel (Pin 7190)

Photos of Rachel

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Rachel

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Rachel isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
91 comments

Hi I’m Rachel. A slim brunette with blue eyes, But don’t worry I’m curvy in all the right places. I’m very open minding and love talking about your fantasies, it really turns me on. So give me a call and tell me what you would like to do to me. There are so many things I would like to you. I can’t wait to please you. I’m alone and waiting. Call me on and enter PIN 7190 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Rachel on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7190

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Rachel now!

Remember to enter PIN 7190

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Rachel

1 day ago

Morning Rachel, X lovely yesterday, Mwaaaaah Tony xxxxxxx 🌓

2 days ago

Morning Rachel, x Hope you have a nice day, YOUR LOVELY 😊 😘 Tony xxxxxxx🌓

1 week ago

Morning sexy,x hope you good,? Was there but 2 mins late🙄 but missed you😂 Tony xxxxxxx🌓

2 weeks ago

Mwaaaaah! Tony xxxxxxx🌓

2 weeks ago

Morning Sexy, x hope your good? Nice dress 👗I would much rather you try the shower with me ☔️😉 Tony xxxxxxx 🌓

2 weeks ago

Rachel,x happy New Year sexy 😘🥂 you’re my nomination for rear of the year in 2018 😘 Tony xxxxxxx🌓

2 weeks ago

Did you enjoy being my cum eating cuckold Steve it made me soooo wet xx

3 weeks ago

Hi Rachel, x don’t worry I forgive you 😉😘 remember you’re only getting away with it because you’re so nice, lol 😉😊 Tony xxxxxxx🌓

3 weeks ago

Rachel, x I so need you in my Christmas 🎄 presents😘 so sorry we haven’t talked for ages😂 enjoy the time of sexy,keep your hands warm for me, how about doing our midweek date but at the time we do weekends⏰? ☃️🎄❄️😉 Tony xxxxxxx 🌗

4 weeks ago

Just in case we don’t talk though, ☹️ Hope you have a lovely Christmas, Tony xxxxxxx🌗

4 weeks ago

Morning Rachel , x Hope you are well So sorry missing each other last couple of days 😂 hope that we speak before Christmas? How about date night time today? Tony. Xxxxxxxx🌗

1 month ago

Morning Rachel, X hope you’re well, so sorry we didn’t get to chat over the weekend, 😂 I did try a couple of times, just that they were the wrong times, 🙄 missed you loads 😂😂 Tony xxxxxxxx 🌗

1 month ago

Rachel, x Wow,😘 i’ve got somewhere you can warm your hands 😉 lovely chat yesterday, have a nice day sexy, i’m sure I will surprise phone you before our allotted date 📞 Tony xxxxxxx 🌗

1 month ago

Rachel, x I don’t think we would be allowed on bake of?🥮🍰👀 with what we did on that table, do you ?😉, will need at least a quick catch up before the weekend tho🤫 📞 Tony xxxxxxx🌗

1 month ago

Rachel Now your just showing of😉 lol. Tony xxxxxxx🌗

1 month ago

Yes, it was great. Hopefully they’ll be no interruptions next time. 😜 I look forward to speaking to you later. Have a good day 😘xxxx

1 month ago

Glad to see you took my advice sexy 😘 lol ⏰ Tony xxxxxxx🌗

1 month ago

Morning Rachel ,x that was really fun and nice yesterday, even with interruptions 🙄,🥰you can play on my recorder any time you want sexy. Hope your ears have recovered?😉😘 Tony xxxxxxx🌗

1 month ago

Mwaaaaah! love ya😘 Tony xxxxxxx🌗

1 month ago

Hey sexy, x, hope your good? are you up for our date night?🍾🍕🥢🍸😘 Tony xxxxxxx 🌗

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Katherine
(PIN: 1048)

Suzie
(PIN: 1462)

Ali
(PIN: 1088)

Kendra
(PIN: 1765)

Joanie
(PIN: 1262)

Alexa