Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Jodie
    Glad u like new pics Craig getting u even harder eh?? My horny young stud xxxx
  • 1 day ago about Naomi
    Get on all 4s now BITCH and make sure your fucking arse is gaping wide open and stuck up in the air
  • 1 day ago about Jodie
    Hi my darling horny fucker Peter thinking if u I'll b sat on ur shoulder later as well u no nibbling ur ear and sticking my tongue in it lol speak tomorrow baby xxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Rae

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Rae on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7221

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Rae (Pin 7221)

Photos of Rae

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Rae

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Rae isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
112 comments

Hi guys, my name is Rae. I’m 38, 5 ft4 and a curvy size 12. I have long brown hair and piercing green eyes that love to gaze at you while I’m sucking you off. My best feature is my big firm arse that loves to be spanked. So what are you waiting for? Give me a call today, don’t forget my names Rae. Call me on and enter PIN 7221 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Rae on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7221

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Rae now!

Remember to enter PIN 7221

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Rae

3 days ago

Hi chris cant make friday at 1,so sorry hun ,speak soon xx

3 days ago

Hiya can you be on line at 8pm? David

4 days ago

Rae, our next dirty trip to the shops will have to wait, something has got in the way!! Keep being dirty!! xx Chris

1 week ago

Loved leaving a sticky load in your gorgeous arsehole on Sunday Rae! You are a dirty girl ;) James

2 weeks ago

Rae u looks blody lovely those big tits and lovely arse love to fuck fuck that lovely arse and cummm all over those tits ..

2 weeks ago

Thanks mark , your not so bad your self you horny fucker , made me come sooo hard. X

3 weeks ago

Rae you are fkn super slut and a great shag.... Mark xx

3 weeks ago

Rae, enjoyed our visit to the shops, lucky we didnt get caught!! Horny as ever. xx Chris (the other one!)

3 weeks ago

Rae, Really enjoyed fucking the young secretary at the office yesterday under your direction. That will teach her to flash her knickers! Can’t wait to do it again. Any chance you could log on early in the morning - say 7.25? Chris x

1 month ago

Jackie i have been on line since 12 ,shall i log off and try later let me no hun xx

1 month ago

Hey pussy pussy.......... Are you free tomorrow, what time, it’s mike would love to call and waaaaaaaank with you ?

1 month ago

Have found a shop where you can chat with the ladies be on tuesday. Love jackie

1 month ago

Same to you too hun ,would love to talk to you again x

1 month ago

Happy Easter Rae. Thinking about you.Andrew.

1 month ago

Fuck me Rae, you were amazing last week! You made me cum so bloody hard I am very excited to fill you cunt full of my cum juice again. Love the sound of this lesbian chat with Jackie , I’m fantasising to have her luck you out while I pump your mouth and hear you gag and moan with pleasure. Are you in today? Mike 🥖💦😆

1 month ago

Hi jackie , just seen your message can be on fot this coming monday ,just let me no the time babe and we can have some girly fun xx

1 month ago

Hi miss rae if you are on monday morning i think i have found the perfect evans for you to control me and have fun plus you can chat to who in charge miss.will check in morning. Love jackie.xx

1 month ago

Hey rea ...it's your sexy girlfriend...i cant wait to push you up the window while you ride our special big fat dildo ..hope your keeping all these sexy horney men happy or you no I'll have to punish you !!! Hugs babe Loretta

1 month ago

Hi horny chris, loved our naughty office fuck, fingered my cunt so hatd i squirted all over your paperwork, looks like i might have to do overtime one evening ill make sure i only come in your mouth this time x

1 month ago

Hello Rae, Fantastic wank at lunchtime today. Would love to have you working for me. Letting me upskirt you; touch you; finger you; put my penis in your mouth; fuck your fanny; and finally, turn you over and buggering you. Spun king in your bottom. Can’t wait to have you again. Chris (descriptions!) please reply if you enjoyed our sex - tell me what you were doing with your other hand whilst we were talkin.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Brandy
(PIN: 6444)

Jules
(PIN: 1630)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

Linda