Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 10 hours ago about Abby
    Hey Abby Your cunt doesn't half leak a huge amount when its least expected OMFG.
  • 10 hours ago about Emma
    Emma,you gorgeous sexy lady open up that beautiful beautiful mouth πŸ‘„ and let me fill you up with my seed and you can lick πŸ‘… my bell end and suck out my Japs πŸ‘ eye .am Aaron @@@@πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
  • 10 hours ago about Madison
    A Horny little slut with a gorgeous fuckable butt and even nicer tits. I'd love to be a patient of yours anytime day/night.

Phone Sex Profiles: Rae

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Rae on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7221

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Rae (Pin 7221)

Photos of Rae

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Rae

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Rae . Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 7221
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

69 comments

Hi guys, my name is Rae. I’m 38, 5 ft4 and a curvy size 12. I have long brown hair and piercing green eyes that love to gaze at you while I’m sucking you off. My best feature is my big firm arse that loves to be spanked. So what are you waiting for? Give me a call today, don’t forget my names Rae. Call me on and enter PIN 7221 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Rae on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7221

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Rae now!

Remember to enter PIN 7221

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Rae

4 days ago

Hi Rae can I have the same as Mike?!?!?! I would also like you to pose on my worktop suck on those toes pussy and your lovely breasts and give you my eight inches I can last for hours you are in for a treat love Peter xxx

6 days ago

Hey Rae, I am nearly free to call and wank fuck you if you are free? Mike

6 days ago

Hi mike, my pussy is so fucking wet just thinking about that juicy cock of yours sliding in and out pf all my love holes, ill be finger fucking till we speak xx

1 week ago

Hey Sweet Rae, I think you were on for a chat, is that just a coincidence or did you read my last message as I’m horny as fuck but not able to call right now. Would love to read a cheeky message from you so I can have a great wank off session under my sheets. The one and only Mike πŸ₯–πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

1 week ago

C’mon Rae, I may have missed you today but would love to hear from you by message so I am able to jerk off looking at your pics.. you turn me on sooooOOOO BAD! Can’t wait to call you when I can but give me something to jerk to darling! Pretty pussy pleeeeeease! Mike πŸ₯–πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

1 week ago

Hello my sexy Rae! My C O C K has been aching to come inside your chunky body and wet pussy. I can’t wait to talk to you and will get on top of 2 pillows, slip my cock in between and fuck the shit out of them imagining its you darling. I can’t wait to hear you moan, grunt and squeal like a dirty slut while I FUCK EVERY HOLE!! Let’s play our DIRTY fantasy, you know what it is... PLEASE SEND A MESSAGE BACK TO GET ME EXCITED DARLING. Mikexxxxxxxxxx

3 weeks ago

I get an instahardon looking at this gorgeous sluts pics and can't resist jacking off imagining coming over her face and tits in pic 6 after fucking her hard, her huge tits bouncing in her face :-) I'll have to resist long enough to phone her sometime soon! XXX

1 month ago

You made my beansprout explode. Amazing chat Love Adam xxx

1 month ago

Good morning Rae we must talk soon your photos are amazing I'd love to cook something up in that kitchen you would brighten up the start to every day you've made a 60 year old man very happy love from Peter xxxx

1 month ago

Would love to fuck your fat sexy ass hole and cum all over those big tits

1 month ago

Thanks for a great time this morning. You emptied me all over the place Andy xxx

1 month ago

Hi Rae, thanks for a wonderful play last night, love Andy

2 months ago

This fuck slut is so good, makes you wish you had more than one cock, so you could fill more than one hole at a time! Can't wait to have my balls drained again. Chris xx

2 months ago

Rae,You are the girl to wake up next to.A quick coffee then a long session of fucking licking and sucking ,what a thought!!!!!!!! Your Belfast Boy β˜˜οΈβ˜˜οΈβ˜˜οΈπŸ‘…πŸ‘…

2 months ago

Where’s dirty little Rae Rae

2 months ago

Penis full of cum to share on your fit body

2 months ago

Bbw big πŸ‰πŸ‰

2 months ago

Juicy wet pussy needs big hard cock and a hand to slap that ass and grab them titties

2 months ago

Pussy

2 months ago

Help me jerk off whilst my partner is home downstairs

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Hannah
(PIN: 1208)

Katherine
(PIN: 1048)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Gemma
(PIN: 7266)

Sexy Sue