Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 8 hours ago about Cara
    Hi Cara, looks like it might be once a week only the way we are going😂😂 but whatever, if we don’t chat, hope your well and have a nice weekend, Nathan x
  • 8 hours ago about Becky
    Made my beansprout explode. Love Adam xxx
  • 8 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Call you letter from you know who xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Raquel

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Raquel on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1574

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Raquel (Pin 1574)

Photos of Raquel

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Raquel

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Raquel isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
140 comments

Hi, I'm Raquel. I'm 42 years old. I enjoy going to the gym and swimming to keep fit. I am 5ft 4" with short black bobbed hair and brown eyes with curvy figure and big boobs. I also have a very squelchy hot wet pussy just waiting for you to ring me. Call me on and enter PIN 1574 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Raquel on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1574

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Raquel now!

Remember to enter PIN 1574

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Raquel

1 month ago

Time ran out just after I exploded . Again for you. Every time. Amazing. Horny manc lad x

3 months ago

Hey Raquel. It's been a long time... Fancy an orgasm with me again? Jake xxx

3 months ago

Love your hairy cunt. Need to call you soon. Bill xx.

4 months ago

Hey Raquel x I need to re-sit my dilploma in phone sex. Can you help me out this Friday evening please? Your horny phone fucker xxx

4 months ago

Love the hair on your pusie your a real woman

5 months ago

was lovely speaking to you again John take care your Raquel xx

5 months ago

Lovely to chat yesterday glad you are well apart from the shoulder which I hope will be better soon long for next time love your John xxxxxx

8 months ago

Hi kett I'm on most weekday 8.30 - 2.30 for some filthy fun xx

8 months ago

Are you on line each weekday morning? More importantly, do you talk pure filth down the phone while I imagine eating that pussy ... and wanking? KettX

10 months ago

happy New year to my John hope to hear from you soon

10 months ago

Happy New Year good to have you back at work. Hope you had a nice time and it will be a special new year for you . With love your John xxx

10 months ago

Have a very happy Christmas love enjoy your break the football and you know what !! Thank you for your friendship and speak in the new year xx Johnxxxxx

11 months ago

Have a nice break over Christmas Raquel xxx I've missed making you cum hard and giving you what you want and need you sexy, filthy beauty. All my love, Jake xxx

11 months ago

Hi guys just let u no I finish work for Christmas on Wednesday 20th Dec and back on Thursday 4th jan 2018 hope you all have lovely Christmas and New year looking forward to making you all cum hard in 2018 raquel xx

11 months ago

Come on boys fill my cunt

11 months ago

missed you too John Raquel xx

11 months ago

Hi Raquel Haven't spoken for ages missed you and hope everything is alright and you are happy. Long to feel you close and make love you are so good ad it xxxxxxJohn

11 months ago

You are very welcome xx Raquel xx

11 months ago

Wow. Loved that Raquel. Stroking my arse with your nails. I came so much. Thank you x

1 year ago

Hi

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tina
(PIN: 6331)

Lucie
(PIN: 1093)

Charlotte
(PIN: 1830)

Shelly
(PIN: 7235)

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)

Loretta