Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about JJ
    Sa - as always our chats are amazing, the way we can discuss anything absolutely anything! You always make me laugh. I hope things continue to improve for you and I wish that I could do more to help. Xxx lots of love & hugs JJ xxX
  • 17 hours ago about Jules
    Hi Jules Hope you’re feeling better now Looking forward to you jumping on my cock sometime soon, been busy call you next week rob xx
  • 18 hours ago about Kia
    Hey guys give us all a chance to chat to Kia please

Phone Sex Profiles: Rebecca

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Rebecca on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1078

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Rebecca (Pin 1078)

Photos of Rebecca

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Rebecca

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Rebecca isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
16 comments

Hello my name is Rebecca. I'm in my 30's and I'm a natural blonde that just loves to chat. I can be naughty or I can be nice or even somewhere in between if that is your vice. If you would like to know more about me then come and chat to me, love Rebecca. Call me on and enter PIN 1078 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Rebecca on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1078

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Rebecca now!

Remember to enter PIN 1078

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Rebecca

2 months ago

amazing x

1 year ago

happy spunk covered new year xx

1 year ago

Hi Rebecca, thanks for our chat last week. I'll take your advice on board but may struggle.

1 year ago

Sorry we got cut off Rebecca. We were having a lovely chat. Maybe next time we could..... Love Douglas

1 year ago

Hi Becky my balls are heavily full of Spunk nudging up your shit hole ready to explodexxx

1 year ago

Rebecca, when Will be on again, l want sex in your bottom

1 year ago

Rebecca, l want sex in your bum x

1 year ago

Rebecca, I'm desperate for your arse. Please reply.

1 year ago

Rebecca, l want to bum you x

1 year ago

WOW WHAT AN AMAZING GIRL SHE MUST BE A WONDERFUL FUCK

2 years ago

What a proper dirty cum slut this girl is

2 years ago

She was fine but wasn't really cooperaive even though i didn't ask for much

2 years ago

Great phone sex, very (hard) sporting and will lead you up the (dirt) track if you get my drift. Brilliant and well worth a call and wank!

3 years ago

Hi Rebecca well what can I say about our time together on sat evening we should get together and write a book based on our conversation ,women should ride and wear cow girl hats and have ballet lessons. And men should be more vocal in bed , but jocking apart you are a extremely nice lady and new what made me very satisfied .I will contact you again to check how the ballet lessons are progressing ,and perhaps you can practise them on me you don't have to wear your ballet shoes.Ray xx

3 years ago

Wow absolutely anything and everything goes!! Now this girl is FILTH - ask her to take you to her toilet guys - What follows next well I am a long time caller and even I was amazed!! *Sports fanatic if you get my drift

3 years ago

New Girl Rebecca pin 1078 has nice looking tits and you can squat over my face any time with that gorgeous wide open fanny hon

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Katherine
(PIN: 1048)

Suzie
(PIN: 1462)

Ali
(PIN: 1088)

Kendra
(PIN: 1765)

Joanie
(PIN: 1262)

Alexa