Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Hi you know who thanks for your message ahh that's sweet I'll be on tonight hope to catch up then Mwahhh love Kelsey xxx xxx
  • 16 hours ago about Nicky
    nicky you seriously are becoming my addiction no matter how hard literally i try all i can focus on is being with you and pleasuring you at your demands
  • 16 hours ago about Katie
    Hi Steve I had a dirty dream the other night I must tell you about it ..I will be ready for you when you call again you sexy devil you 😉 xxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Rose

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Rose on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1013

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Rose (Pin 1013)

Photos of Rose

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Rose

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Rose . Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1013
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

50 comments

Hi, my name is Rose. I have long, brown hair down to my shoulders. To look at I’m a firmish lady with lovely 42D tits. Outwardly, I’m a respectable lady but indoors I’m a very sexy lady. I love to suck cocks. Plenty of cocks! I love the taste of them. Come speak to me and I’ll tell you all about it… Call me on and enter PIN 1013 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Rose on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1013

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Rose now!

Remember to enter PIN 1013

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Rose

1 week ago

Luvs it up the arse

2 weeks ago

Hi rose miss u Steve x

1 month ago

Hi Rose, we had a lovely chat two weeks ago and you made me cum hard. My name is Dave and would love a repeat performance. I read your profile and it says you are into watersports. That has got my cock twitching.

1 month ago

It was, Harry. Looking forward to hearing from you again. X

1 month ago

Rose, it was good catching up on events. Looking forward to another chat. Harry Glw

1 month ago

It was so nice meeting you too John. Looking forward to talking to you again xx

1 month ago

First time meeting Rose and what a wonderful sexy lady, she now has another regular - Love John xxxx

1 month ago

Hi Harry, it was lovely hearing from you today. I really enjoyed our chat. I look forward to our next one where we can continue where we left off. X

1 month ago

Rose, thanks again. So pleased we share the same music interests.Harry Glw

1 month ago

Hi Harry, so good to hear from you again. Really enjoyed our chat. Take care x

1 month ago

Rose, I really enjoyed the chat today. I'll take your advice and will give you an update next time. Harry Glw

2 months ago

hi rose it's david hope your ok maybe next time we can do what you want if you like it might make a nice change for you take care david xxx 17/7.18

2 months ago

Hi David, as always its been a pleasure. Can't wait to speak with you again. Xx

2 months ago

Hi Harry, love talking to you and looking forward to chatting again. X

2 months ago

hello rose it's david just finished speaking to you thank you for a lovely chat as always hope to speak again soon look after after youself take care david xxx 16/7/18

2 months ago

Rose, thank you for a very special chat. Harry Glw

2 months ago

Morning Rose you are so popular couldn't get through to you before 7 30 which is the latest I can chat try again tomorrow Allan xx

3 months ago

Rose..it was a pleasure to speak today. Thanks for listening . Harry Glw.

5 months ago

hi rose it's david thanks for the lovely chat hope your ok will phone again as soon as i can take care david 21/4/18

5 months ago

Hi Jon, you can find me here most mornings. Look forward to speaking to you again, Rose. X

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Alexa
(PIN: 7151)

Candy
(PIN: 1071)

Sarah
(PIN: 7082)

Carla