Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 8 hours ago about Cara
    Hi Cara, looks like it might be once a week only the way we are going😂😂 but whatever, if we don’t chat, hope your well and have a nice weekend, Nathan x
  • 8 hours ago about Becky
    Made my beansprout explode. Love Adam xxx
  • 8 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Call you letter from you know who xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Rose

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Rose on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1013

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Rose (Pin 1013)

Photos of Rose

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Rose

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Rose isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
57 comments

Hi, my name is Rose. I have long, brown hair down to my shoulders. To look at I’m a firmish lady with lovely 42D tits. Outwardly, I’m a respectable lady but indoors I’m a very sexy lady. I love to suck cocks. Plenty of cocks! I love the taste of them. Come speak to me and I’ll tell you all about it… Call me on and enter PIN 1013 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Rose on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1013

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Rose now!

Remember to enter PIN 1013

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Rose

1 week ago

Hi guys, enjoyed my little break and am back home now feeling very horny, give me a call soon. X

3 weeks ago

Hi all, just to let you know I'm having a little break next week. See you at the weekend. Xx

3 weeks ago

Had a lovely chat with this highly sexed Scottish lady. She is extremely open minded, nothing off limits, yet she is so warm and caring too. Hopefully speak again soon Rose. David xx

3 weeks ago

Spoke to this very sexy Scottish lady for the first time today. Very adventurous and very dirty. Will definitely ring her again. Take care Rose, David xx

1 month ago

I felt it was a great night too, Harry. Looking forward to the next time. Take care, xx

1 month ago

Rose, a wonderful experience tonight. You have a become a true pal. Will be in touch soon. Harry Glw.

1 month ago

She loves a good seeing to sucks cock gags and shags like fuck

2 months ago

Luvs it up the arse

2 months ago

Hi rose miss u Steve x

2 months ago

Hi Rose, we had a lovely chat two weeks ago and you made me cum hard. My name is Dave and would love a repeat performance. I read your profile and it says you are into watersports. That has got my cock twitching.

3 months ago

It was, Harry. Looking forward to hearing from you again. X

3 months ago

Rose, it was good catching up on events. Looking forward to another chat. Harry Glw

3 months ago

It was so nice meeting you too John. Looking forward to talking to you again xx

3 months ago

First time meeting Rose and what a wonderful sexy lady, she now has another regular - Love John xxxx

3 months ago

Hi Harry, it was lovely hearing from you today. I really enjoyed our chat. I look forward to our next one where we can continue where we left off. X

3 months ago

Rose, thanks again. So pleased we share the same music interests.Harry Glw

3 months ago

Hi Harry, so good to hear from you again. Really enjoyed our chat. Take care x

3 months ago

Rose, I really enjoyed the chat today. I'll take your advice and will give you an update next time. Harry Glw

4 months ago

hi rose it's david hope your ok maybe next time we can do what you want if you like it might make a nice change for you take care david xxx 17/7.18

4 months ago

Hi David, as always its been a pleasure. Can't wait to speak with you again. Xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sadie
(PIN: 6270)

Suzie
(PIN: 6299)

Tina
(PIN: 6331)

Lorri
(PIN: 7204)

Selina
(PIN: 7117)

Shelly