Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 16 minutes ago about Nicky
    Love chatting to nicky such great fun time flies with nicky pleasurable tease as well
  • 27 minutes ago about Jules
    Hi it's Paul from Wales we had the most fantastic exhilarating time ever thank you xxx
  • 27 minutes ago about Loretta
    Tony always ready to oblige...thanks for the sexy time in the garden ...every part of me was hot and wet !!! Untill next time 💋

Phone Sex Profiles: Rose

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Rose on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1013

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Rose (Pin 1013)

Photos of Rose

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Rose

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Rose isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
109 comments

Hi, my name is Rose. I have long, brown hair down to my shoulders. To look at I’m a firmish lady with lovely 42D tits. Outwardly, I’m a respectable lady but indoors I’m a very sexy lady. I love to suck cocks. Plenty of cocks! I love the taste of them. Come speak to me and I’ll tell you all about it… Call me on and enter PIN 1013 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Rose on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1013

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Rose now!

Remember to enter PIN 1013

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Rose

1 week ago

It's good to hear from you David, talk soon. Xx

1 week ago

hi rose it's david hope you're ok and not working too hard and enjoying good weather will speak as soon as i can maybe next time i can bring a broom and sweep you off your feet take care david from slough xxx 3/6/19

2 weeks ago

Thanks Roy, give me a call and we can talk about it. X

2 weeks ago

Oh Rose you look stunning, i would love to drink All your piss out of that beautiful fanny on picture 6. Stunning . Love x Roy x

2 weeks ago

Thanks Neville, i had fun being your secretary. Hope we can do it again and again lol x

2 weeks ago

My favourite Secretary and more thru vs to.take.down give my a call.neville.

3 weeks ago

Thanks Dave, looking forward to hearing from you. Xx

3 weeks ago

You sound and look Amazing can’t wait to give a call and get down dirty with you dave in 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

1 month ago

Thanks Craig, call me and we could talk about it in greater detail xx

1 month ago

Got an amazing figure. Pretty face, gorgeous tits. And that ass with delicious pussy could lick both holes. Craig xx

1 month ago

Thanks Bob, i enjoyed it too. Hope we can speak again soon Xx

1 month ago

Wonderful chat, enjoyed my time with you immensely. Bob.

1 month ago

hi rose it's david thanks for a lovely chat as always you take care,will speak again hopefully it wont be as long next time david xxx slough 2/5/19

1 month ago

David, this morning was wonderful, you had me soo wet. I want more of you. Dont wait so long next time. X

1 month ago

Rose is a great lay likes foreplay before a shag

1 month ago

Rose just wanted to say thanks again x Your voice behind that body and maturity is awesome - I will be calling back again x (C)

1 month ago

Hi Rose, when are you back on line ? Looking forward to having a chat,

1 month ago

Hi guys, im back from my hols waiting to hear from you. Im soo horny. Xx

2 months ago

Hi guys, Im off for a little break. Will be back in a weeks time, horny and looking for some sexy fun. Call me. Xx

2 months ago

Harry, loved our chat and thanks for the encouragement. Xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Linda
(PIN: 7041)

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Kara
(PIN: 1974)

Ally
(PIN: 1477)

Sexy Cindy
(PIN: 1378)

Abby