Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Rose
    I will call you tonight come online 9:50 pm
  • 1 day ago about Alexa
    Hi John, Yes I am much better thankyou... lost my voice retrieved it then lost it again! look forward to hearing from you... Alexa x
  • 1 day ago about Loretta
    It sure is Casey Rae xx want to join

Phone Sex Profiles: Ruby

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Ruby on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7127

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Ruby (Pin 7127)

Photos of Ruby

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Ruby

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Ruby isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
43 comments

Hi fellas I’m Ruby, 45 years old and come from London. I have got shoulder length blond hair and green eyes. I am a slim build with 36 C tits and large nipples. I am very open minded with a good sense of humour so why not call me and see for yourself. My agent number is 7127. Call me on and enter PIN 7127 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Ruby on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7127

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Ruby now!

Remember to enter PIN 7127

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Ruby

4 days ago

Fuck me Ruby......You took some cock at that swingers club...Wish I could have been there...…….Luv ya....xxRxx

1 week ago

Great chatting with you Ruby...……..Bob xxx

2 weeks ago

Thank you Ruby......After chatting with you I was able to sleep...….Mxxx

3 weeks ago

Great role play Ruby...….Thanks …..Will call again soon...Mikey xx

1 month ago

You know whats is like when you've had a drink,you have a wank but no matter how hard you try you just cant spunk, Well pick up your phone and call Ruby.I promise you that you will spunk in seconds . Love you Rubes...….You cheeky little London lady......J xx

1 month ago

You don't need to thank us Ruby...….+++We Need To Thank You For Being There+++ You are the best ever .xx John r xx

1 month ago

thanks fellas for all your comments, love chatting to you all, I'm here most nights from midnight till the early hours. Lets cum together love Ruby xxxxx

1 month ago

I like to want my clock over your sexy pics.Your spanked addict.

1 month ago

Thanks Ruby another great call...….Karl xx

2 months ago

Will call tues or weds morning Ruby can't wait to tell you about my new underwear and seamed stockings...Love you loads...Suzanne xxx

2 months ago

Thanks Ruby ….Nice chatting with such a clever lady....Anthony xx

2 months ago

Thanx for the chat Ruby you have a great sounding voice …….Soooo Sexy xx Ahmed x

2 months ago

No matter how busy Ruby is on the phone I always wait until she is available because as I have said before she is …...Simply The Best,,,,,xxRxx

2 months ago

Mmm I wish I could sit my wet pussy on your face 💦

3 months ago

Thank you very much for the chat with you xxxxxxxxxxxx 💕

3 months ago

Thanx Ruby 4 some great chat, time just flew by. Hopefully i'll call again soon & we can talk more about your profile & both of our passions, likes & dislikes. Luv Andrew. X.

3 months ago

Thanks Suzanne you are one sexy girl, look forward to next call xxx luv Ruby xxx

3 months ago

Ruby...You make me feel so special.You really do know how to handle a naughty girl like me...…...Suzanne xxx

3 months ago

The best filthy play (everywhere!) ever...

3 months ago

Thank you guys and gals...Have you got something you would like to talk about ? Then pick up the phone give me a call lets get chatting....Call me from midnight till the early hours.....Ruby xx …..(PIN 7127)

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Suzie
(PIN: 1975)

Vicky
(PIN: 1019)

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

Rudy
(PIN: 1668)

Naughty Nikkii