Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 39 minutes ago about Erica
    HELLO ERICA! DID YOU GET MY MESSAGE?I SENT YOU A MESSAGE THIS MORNING.I TRIED calling you this morning,but my PROVIDER EE system is down.LOVE RICHARDXXXXX.
  • 40 minutes ago about JJ
    Richard - thank you for today- amazing as normal. But... now on love honey to find a replacement for my broken vibrator, hope delivery is quick!!! Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 43 minutes ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your charming message. So good to see you are enjoying the sunny 😎 weather and you had a great weekend. Weather was cloudy with some showers but cleared up on Saturday & Sunday. As usual sunny these last 2 days when back to work. Did stay out to 9 o’clock last night though. See you have been busy so far this week. Hope we can catch up later on this week. Lots of love bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹😍💋💕

Phone Sex Profiles: Ruby

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Ruby on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7127

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Ruby (Pin 7127)

Photos of Ruby

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Ruby

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Ruby isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
25 comments

Hi fellas I’m Ruby, 45 years old and come from London. I have got shoulder length blond hair and green eyes. I am a slim build with 36 C tits and large nipples. I am very open minded with a good sense of humour so why not call me and see for yourself. My agent number is 7127. Call me on and enter PIN 7127 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Ruby on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7127

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Ruby now!

Remember to enter PIN 7127

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Ruby

5 days ago

The best filthy play (everywhere!) ever...

1 week ago

Thank you guys and gals...Have you got something you would like to talk about ? Then pick up the phone give me a call lets get chatting....Call me from midnight till the early hours.....Ruby xx …..(PIN 7127)

2 weeks ago

Simply the Best...This girl is amazing....…..xxRxx

2 weeks ago

A friend of mine recommended Ruby to me so I built up the courage and gave her a call . Well I must say from the very start Ruby put me at ease. We chatted for a while about everyday things and then the conversation turned to sex. I can honestly say I did not know that live phone sex could be so good Thanks Ruby xx John C..

3 weeks ago

Hi thank you for the chat

3 weeks ago

Thanks for all your wonderful comments.....keep the calls coming.....more importantly I want you to keep cummin...I'm here from midnight till the early hours....Ruby xxx

4 weeks ago

Thanks for another great chat Ruby...…..Luv Ya...Suzanne xxx

1 month ago

.Do Not Miss This Lady She is The best Ever Danny x

1 month ago

One of the best sex operators I've ever spoken with ….Thanks Ruby.. Marcus xx

1 month ago

Thanks Fellas, don't forget I'm here from about midnight till the early hours ....Luv Ruby xxxx

1 month ago

Highly recommend this girl ////// She is brilliant ///////// Chat again soon Ruby/////Simon x

1 month ago

To have phone sex with Ruby is better than winning the fucking lottery. xxSam xx .

1 month ago

Love picture 4great bum

2 months ago

I would like to agree with all these other comments ,,,,,,Best phone sex ever .. I'm still spunking from last night....Thanx Ruby.xx...luv ya.....CD

2 months ago

Wow love your photos you fantastic for your age I can’t wait to call you and get really down and dirty with dave in wales 😄👍

2 months ago

Ruby,,,,Makes phone sex sound as good if not better than the real thing ….Love you Rubes...XX. Paul XX

2 months ago

Hi Fellas, thanks for your comments, glad that you are all enjoying. Dont forget I'm here most nights from midnight till late......Luv Ruby xxxxxx

2 months ago

Ruby is simply the best she rubbed her clit and fingered her cunt while I spunked all over her big tits ...Alan x

2 months ago

Ruby is so dirty, and so sexy. Loves spunk, basically. Great to talk to as well, recommended. Dave xx

2 months ago

Wonder if u can take a spanking

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Tania
(PIN: 1653)

Suzie
(PIN: 1975)

Kendra
(PIN: 1765)

Joanie
(PIN: 1262)

Sacha