Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 14 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi Megan is not gone for good she just on holiday. Casey-Rae xx
  • 14 hours ago about Lucy
    We have some great fun , you get me so turned on it’s unbelievable , the things we talk about are very very hot xxxx speak soon xxxx silver fox 💋💋💋
  • 15 hours ago about Rose
    Hi rose you are sex goddess you know how to press all my buttons and it is lovely when we CUM together and I make you squirt your pussy juices all over my balls I LOVE it talk soon love you Rich xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Sacha

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sacha on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7271

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sacha (Pin 7271)

Photos of Sacha

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sacha

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sacha isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
320 comments

Hello you’re talking to Sacha. A very sexy brunette who likes to get really kinky on the phone whether you want normal chat or a very sexy chat I’m your girl. So why don’t you just give me a call and you can hear my sexy voice, if that’s what you like to hear. We can talk about whatever you like to talk about. I look forwards to hearing from you. You have a lovely day and I will speak to you soon. Call me on and enter PIN 7271 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sacha on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7271

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Sacha now!

Remember to enter PIN 7271

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sacha

4 days ago

Same mis Nelson🤪😍 xx sorry didn’t hang up on you just run out of credit last night at precisely the time we finished✔️Lol MrN xx

6 days ago

my Mr N i need our horny chat again.. feel horny lol x

1 week ago

I thought I did well with my small cock to satisfy you, will try better next time my dirty bitch😍 Andy

1 week ago

Be on tonight i fuck you

1 week ago

Andy, you disappoint me, I’m not satisfied, hopefully you can go the full distance next time, xx

1 week ago

Absolutely stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 weeks ago

hey Andy yeah im on weekends.. this Saturday all day.

3 weeks ago

Hey Mr Nelson im ready for you x

4 weeks ago

Mis Nelson, hope your staying wet and missing me???? Mr N. You need a proper treat eh😉💦💦 xxxx

4 weeks ago

Please be online more, you are the best girl on this line. A fantastic pro, true dirty gorgeous bitch 😍

1 month ago

Sacha, You are one dirty bitch !, hope I didn`t get too much harry monk on your stockings the other night. Signed your Dirty, Dirty, Dirty, Dirty Bastard !

1 month ago

hey Glenn.. been busy, im online today and tomorrow evening so feel free to call me x

1 month ago

Mis Nelson, I will get wet and horny with you very soon💦💦💦 Mr N xxxx

1 month ago

Hi babe unfortunatly my credit went but you give the most amazing tit wanks especially with oil all over them will definatly call you again soon love ryan xxx

1 month ago

hey Glenn.. been busy, im online today and tomorrow evening so feel free to call me x

1 month ago

Oh yeah Mr N our sexy chat was really horny i liked it, speak soon ;) x

1 month ago

Literally the best phone sex ever. 10/10. Best girl on the phoneline.

1 month ago

My lovely Mr Glenn, you need to fuck me giid, not just hard, Sacha, x

1 month ago

When are you on the weekend? Andy

2 months ago

Mis Nelson, within the minute and credit went, loved every second, we will get wet and horny again very soon my little nympho. Mr N xxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Suzie
(PIN: 1975)

Loretta
(PIN: 6944)

Karen
(PIN: 7201)

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Aisa