Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Ella
    Love the leather suit M 💋
  • 6 hours ago about Ella
    Gr8!!!!!!!
  • 7 hours ago about Nicky
    Nicky Devine sexy hot dirty filthy slut simply just can't get enuf of your wet twat and gorgeous juicy titties

Phone Sex Profiles: Sacha

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sacha on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7271

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sacha (Pin 7271)

Photos of Sacha

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sacha

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sacha isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
72 comments

Hello you’re talking to Sacha. A very sexy brunette who likes to get really kinky on the phone whether you want normal chat or a very sexy chat I’m your girl. So why don’t you just give me a call and you can hear my sexy voice, if that’s what you like to hear. We can talk about whatever you like to talk about. I look forwards to hearing from you. You have a lovely day and I will speak to you soon. Call me on and enter PIN 7271 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sacha on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7271

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Sacha now!

Remember to enter PIN 7271

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sacha

1 day ago

Sacha, LOVE YA!!!! To. Sent lots of messages but they don’t seem to come through??? It is an honour to do the same for you, so looking forward to your return, Mr N xx:)

1 day ago

Love ya to Sacha,!!!!!!! Always love making you get really horny for me and getting wet, we will get fluids flowing with a chat soon, I’d love to be rubbing my hard slippery cock up and down those lovely bum cheeks right now,,, missing you,💋💋 Mr N xxxx

3 days ago

Sacha I LOVE YA TO !!!!!Will mis you lots honey, always a pleasure to get you nice and horny, will get you coming in waves the next time I’m in your knickers you fucking horny girl, Mr N xxxxx

1 week ago

Mr N.. love ya.. you are great.. loved it every single bit.. im gonna make you come hard loads more and your gonna do the same for me ;) xxxxx

1 week ago

More more more💦💦💦 my spunk goddess,

1 week ago

loved talking...... try "kiss me im shitfaced" by dropkick murphys..... ; ) ya livewire..... x

1 week ago

Hi Sacha, you give the best phone wank ever. Amazing orgasms. Paul x

1 week ago

Hi Sacha thanks for the chat and letting me lick your juicy wet pussy and then riding my cock and making me shoot my load in your lovely wet pussy . lots of love from Royxxx 🐅

2 weeks ago

Need that pussy baby, do you want a warm ejaculate, Davidx

2 weeks ago

Smooth as silk and Randy as fuck, loving your chat, will play together again soon, Mr N xx

2 weeks ago

Hello Sacha can you be on tomorrow at 8,00 as that’s when my partner has left, Sam

2 weeks ago

A very sexy dirty chat with this spunk eater. Love it 👅👅 Jeff xxxx

2 weeks ago

Whoooor!!! Sex me up honey, a horny Scotsman.

2 weeks ago

Get online Sasha i’m dying to chat with ya,!!!!!

2 weeks ago

Nice smooth cunt that needs a hard boner in it 💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

2 weeks ago

Can I spray your lovely tits with my cum juice,

2 weeks ago

All the best from spunk bucket Glenn

2 weeks ago

So so lovely horny girl

2 weeks ago

Loved dildoing my arse with you, you know who!!!!!!!! X

2 weeks ago

Lovely wet fuck, I really love your style, smooth sexy and fuckable girl George, xxx💕💕💕💕

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Fiona
(PIN: 4050)

Lucy
(PIN: 1286)

Sexy Sue
(PIN: 7186)

Sonia
(PIN: 3846)

Suzie
(PIN: 6299)

Nicky