Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Casey-Rae
    please when you coming on i want to cum in your hair and see it harden
  • 1 day ago about Sacha
    my Mr N i am waiting for out special naughty chat.. you know i love it x
  • 1 day ago about Jodie
    Hi Craig sorry can take some time for messages to get through speak soon baby xxx😘😘😍

Phone Sex Profiles: Sacha

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sacha on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7271

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sacha (Pin 7271)

Photos of Sacha

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sacha

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Sacha . Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 7271
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

150 comments

Hello you’re talking to Sacha. A very sexy brunette who likes to get really kinky on the phone whether you want normal chat or a very sexy chat I’m your girl. So why don’t you just give me a call and you can hear my sexy voice, if that’s what you like to hear. We can talk about whatever you like to talk about. I look forwards to hearing from you. You have a lovely day and I will speak to you soon. Call me on and enter PIN 7271 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sacha on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7271

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Sacha now!

Remember to enter PIN 7271

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sacha

1 day ago

2 days ago

Thanks Sacha for an amazing session. You've made me so much more of a sissy

2 days ago

Thanks for a great chat today really got me going. Had another go since getting better. The nudist

3 days ago

Thanks miss finished me off nicely totally spent dirty boy xx

4 days ago

Mis Nelson, I love it to and I will be working on that hot body of yours soon I promise, Mr N x

5 days ago

6 days ago

dirty sissy jessica you are a good little bitch ;)

1 week ago

Sacha gave me the best and most amazing punishment for being the sad pathetic loser that I am. I truly will do whatever she wants she is my Goddess

1 week ago

Sacha is the perfect mistress. I beg to serve her and she knows just how to deal with naughty boys and sissy girls likeme. She always gives me the treatm ent I need and isn't afraid to do what is needed to her Dirty Sissy Jessica. Thanks for an amazing session Mistress

1 week ago

Kaleem any time.. yeah good chatting to you too.. speak to you soon :)

1 week ago

Great call love the sph x

1 week ago

Loved chatting to you today you’re really amazing and don’t bother with what we were chatting about a certain someone earlier. You know what I’m talking about lol. Kaleem

1 week ago

Mis Nelson, loved meeting you!!!!!!! Mr N xxxxxxx

1 week ago

I Will call you this week for horny chat, so be ready to get messy, my girl. Mr N xx

2 weeks ago

my Mr N i am looking forward for our horny talk xx

2 weeks ago

I do wear leggings x

2 weeks ago

Hey,,, Mr horny I'm online tonight from 7pm on wards.. I'm ready for you Ray x

2 weeks ago

Do you wear leggings? Your arse would look so sexy in them. Would you wear them for me? CJ xx

3 weeks ago

What a girl, I’m drained,;)

3 weeks ago

Can we make that 11?

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

Maureen
(PIN: 1893)

Calypso
(PIN: 7291)

Scarlett
(PIN: 1937)

Erin
(PIN: 7185)

Tiffany