Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 8 hours ago about Cara
    Hi Cara, looks like it might be once a week only the way we are going😂😂 but whatever, if we don’t chat, hope your well and have a nice weekend, Nathan x
  • 8 hours ago about Becky
    Made my beansprout explode. Love Adam xxx
  • 8 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Call you letter from you know who xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Sadie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sadie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6270

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sadie (Pin 6270)

Photos of Sadie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sadie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sadie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
104 comments

Hello I'm Sadie, I'm a petite 48 year old who doesn't mind having a bit of fun. I'm 5ft2' with long dark hair, hazel eyes and a very sexy body. I would love someone to talk to who would like a naughty lady to put a smile on there face. So come on guys, call Sadie for some fun. Call me on and enter PIN 6270 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sadie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6270

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Sadie now!

Remember to enter PIN 6270

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sadie

3 weeks ago

Love this filthy milf ,loves huge BBC

1 month ago

Sadie is 1 sexy milf and quite a lovely woman xxx mwhhha

4 months ago

A lovely lady, easy to talk to and very understanding of my special needs; I'll certainly keep up the conversation. H.

5 months ago

I had this woman yesterday and she was good very good. And dirty and gagen for the cock. Loves it rough and takes it up the arse. Wot a fine fuck.

6 months ago

Hi there sexy sadie xx darling girl xx. I'm still thinking about you xx mlss you lots and lots. Hope you are okay and not missing me to mutch. Iem okay just feel really tired. Iem not in London gone back home. Iel try to phone you xxx miss you try to phone you soon xx from Steve ur horny fucker...

6 months ago

Had sadie last night she was well worth the call. She was good very good as cudnt get my cock out fast enough. And in her mouth. Dirty cow loved it wen i fucked her arse and shot my load up her. Iel phone u again. Pete

6 months ago

Hi there x sexy sadie darling xxx. Really miss you so much xxx. Aint phoned you but have been thinking about you xx my girl that i want want want you xxx love you you lots xxx xx xxxx chat with and waaaaaaaank waaaaaaaank for you soon. From Steve ur horny fucker.

6 months ago

hi sadie it's david loved our lust chat hope your ok speak soon david 21/4/18

7 months ago

Hi there x sexy sadie darling xxx hope you are okay x thinking of you x x mlss you lots love you lots xxx xx xxxx cant wait to have u again em em wannnnn k wannnnn k for you again soon xx. Your horny fucker steve.

7 months ago

Hi there x x sexy sadie darling xxx. Woz really nice to hear you're lovely voice again at least. Your still has rampant and horny bitch xx really good at getting me off. Cuuuuuuuuuummmm n shoooooooot n my load up you. Really like it with you x i really do. Love to see you and fuck wiv u darling xxx. Love love uuuuu want want you. From ur horny fucker steve.

7 months ago

Hi there sexy sadie xx darling girl of mine who I like xxx miss you so much. Hope you miss me to. Iel try to phone you soon xx from Steve ur horny fucker xxx waaaaank waaaaank wiv you soon

7 months ago

Hi there sexy sadie xx darling girl xx. Miss you xx. Happy easter xx. Phone u soon. Always thinking about you xx. From ur horny fucker steve. Waaaaank waaaaank wiv you soon xx

7 months ago

Hi Sadie, your toy boy loves you so much. I want to cuddle and kiss you every night xxx

7 months ago

Sadie is usually on a call, and believe me I know why she is so popular, she is sexy, sexy and sexy again. Rob

7 months ago

Hi there sexy sadie xx darling girl of mine who I like to chat to. And phone fuck wiv u darling xxx it was good very good with you x x last night your good really good and horny rampant bitch xx like usal. You had me cummen cumm shoooooooot shoooooooot my cummmmmm up ur em em can't wait to get it off with you again xxxx really like you. Want want you love love you lots xxx xx xxxx from your horny fucker steve.

7 months ago

Hi there sexy sadie darling xxx can't wait to have u again give you a good licken and fuck the arse off you xx. Em em em wannnnn k wannnnn k for you again soon darling don't work too hard. Thinking about you xx. Ur horny fucker steve.

7 months ago

Hi there sexy sadie xx darling girl of mine who I like to chat to. And phone fuck wiv u darling xxx it was good very good with you x x last night your good really good and horny rampant bitch xx like usal. You had me cummen cumm shoooooooot shoooooooot my cummmmmm up ur em em can't wait to get it off with you again xxxx really like you. Want want you love love you lots xxx xx xxxx from your horny fucker steve.

8 months ago

Hi there sexy sadie xx. I'm still thinking about you xx mlss you lots xxx my horny bitch xx really good and like having you x. Take care try to phone you soon xx from Steve ur horny fucker who wants wants you and loves you xxx xxx

8 months ago

hi sadie its david sorry we havent spoken in a while we speak as soon as i can xxx david 2/3/18

9 months ago

Hi there x x sadie. Will you be my valentines girl xx. Your so nice and i want want you. Always thinking of you. My rampant horny girl x. From ur Steve ur horny fucker.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tina
(PIN: 6331)

Lorri
(PIN: 7204)

Selina
(PIN: 7117)

Charlotte
(PIN: 1830)

Trixie Blue
(PIN: 1842)

Tanya