Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Jules
    Belfast boy you randy bugger haven’t you got enough women all ready?? πŸ˜œπŸ˜‰
  • 1 day ago about Megan
    Hey guys,will be on only at night for a bit... 10pm to 2am ... night time fun 😁😘 hope you're all packed up and tinseled out for the holls.. I've got the mistletoe out and swinging from the rafters so pucker up 😘// meg
  • 1 day ago about Sasha
    Wow honey, a sexy voice to die for! Thank you very much Sasha 1797! 😍😘

Phone Sex Profiles: Samantha

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Samantha on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1463

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Samantha (Pin 1463)

Photos of Samantha

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Samantha

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Samantha . Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1463
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

64 comments

Hi, my names Samantha and I'm from London. I have long dark wavy hair, big brown eyes and very curvy with a natural 32DD breast size. I'm home alone and I'm feeling really horny right now. I would love to talk to you and maybe I could tell you all of my fantasies. My agent number is 1463 so why don't you give me a call. Call me on and enter PIN 1463 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Samantha on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1463

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Samantha now!

Remember to enter PIN 1463

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Samantha

2 weeks ago

Hi are you free your pictures look amazing would love to hear that voice x

1 month ago

HELLΓ– SAM! WOULD THURSDAY NIGHT BE GOOD FOR US TO CHAT? ALISTERXXXXXX

1 month ago

Hello SAM! I WILL CALL YOU THURSDAY NIGHT.WHAT TIME SHOULD I CALL?LΓ–L ALISTERXXXX

1 month ago

Amazing chatting to you. Hope speak again sometime.

1 month ago

Can I spank u Steven wot days u on till like late at night to like 2

3 months ago

When is the best time to catch you on Sam?

3 months ago

Hi Ms,it was a great chat on Saturday,hope you enjoyed as well,could we chat again?kevin x

4 months ago

I would love to play with that dildo of yours with you Samantha! Are you game?? Tit wanker. πŸ†πŸ€ͺ

5 months ago

Alistair i have a new dildo lets play

5 months ago

Alister need to feel your balls against my arse cheeks and your cock deep in my pussy

5 months ago

Alister call me i need cock now xx

7 months ago

Hello stranger! I will call you Tuesday.Love Alisterxxxx

7 months ago

Where have you been? I will call you soon.I missed you xx Alister.

10 months ago

Reset the password for my cock

11 months ago

Love you wore you skirt just covering your bum for me David xxx

11 months ago

You are just amazing and I will never be able to hear the word juicy without thinking of you xxxx

11 months ago

Merrychristmas! I am ill and gradually getting better, thus the reason for not calling you.lots of love Alisterxxcx.

11 months ago

Interesting intelligent engaging funny and stimulating all describe you Sam x Wayne

11 months ago

I know you don't reply to comments but I would like to tell you your the best girl on the lines and I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Hopefully 2018 can be great for the both of us I shall be ringing you after the holidays. Take care from your number one fan Wayne

11 months ago

You have the nicest arse

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Linda
(PIN: 6281)

Kate
(PIN: 1943)

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Gabby
(PIN: 1721)

Annie