Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 14 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi Megan is not gone for good she just on holiday. Casey-Rae xx
  • 15 hours ago about Lucy
    We have some great fun , you get me so turned on it’s unbelievable , the things we talk about are very very hot xxxx speak soon xxxx silver fox πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
  • 15 hours ago about Rose
    Hi rose you are sex goddess you know how to press all my buttons and it is lovely when we CUM together and I make you squirt your pussy juices all over my balls I LOVE it talk soon love you Rich xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Samantha

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Samantha on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6124

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Samantha (Pin 6124)

Photos of Samantha

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Samantha

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Samantha isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
265 comments

Hi guys, Samantha here. My agent number is 6124. I'm 5ft 5" in height. I'm a brunette with lovely brown eyes, a lovely pair of cock sucking lips and all my curves are in the right places. I don't know about you but I'm feeling hot and horny right now. Why don't you give me a call and we can get naughty together. Call me on and enter PIN 6124 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Samantha on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6124

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Samantha now!

Remember to enter PIN 6124

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Samantha

1 day ago

Hi Samantha, what's your bra size? Xx

1 week ago

Everyday i wank over your photos xx D

1 week ago

A sexy half jamaican half English 32 year old

1 week ago

A sexy 32 year old

1 week ago

Lovely talking to you darling. Hope the history helped you. Love you always...vj

1 week ago

See you on all night you must have made many many men shoot their loads. I was in work so couldn't call off now for 3 weeks so I'm going to phone you and fuck you long long time x D

1 week ago

You deserve to be fucked long and hard xxx D

1 week ago

8pm Monday night

3 weeks ago

Be on early morning

1 month ago

Pic 5 best on the site

2 months ago

Again waited till 1240!!!!!!vj monday night as per our call.how r you.

2 months ago

I want to fuck your tits so bad Samantha x

2 months ago

Sloppy seconds please

2 months ago

Again waited till 1240!!!!!!vj monday night.

3 months ago

Sorry j am not going to be on until Sunday hope to talk to you then XX VJ

3 months ago

Are you able to come normal time tonight. Did not happen this morning....no show...vj

3 months ago

Hold open your cunt and let the spunk run down your legs NOW. ..D

3 months ago

Miss you.....vj

3 months ago

Dear came in morning but you have logged off early!!!vj

4 months ago

Waited till 1230!!

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kk
(PIN: 6203)

Suzie
(PIN: 1975)

Loretta
(PIN: 6944)

Karen
(PIN: 7201)

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Debs