Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Jodie
    Glad u like new pics Craig getting u even harder eh?? My horny young stud xxxx
  • 1 day ago about Naomi
    Get on all 4s now BITCH and make sure your fucking arse is gaping wide open and stuck up in the air
  • 1 day ago about Jodie
    Hi my darling horny fucker Peter thinking if u I'll b sat on ur shoulder later as well u no nibbling ur ear and sticking my tongue in it lol speak tomorrow baby xxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Saskia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Saskia on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7047

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Saskia (Pin 7047)

Photos of Saskia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Saskia

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Saskia . Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 7047
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

247 comments

Hi, I'm Saskia. I'm a 5ft 6" curvy girl with long brown hair. The face of an angel but the mind of a devil. I love to dress up in sexy lingerie and your every wish is my command. I'm a horny girl who is never happier than when I am being fucked while sucking cock. I love to act like a slut and I am totally unshockable. If you're here for some filthy fun then I am your girl. I'm here waiting and raring to go. Call me on and enter PIN 7047 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Saskia on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7047

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Saskia now!

Remember to enter PIN 7047

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Saskia

1 day ago

Wow! Just finished having a really sexy and dirty chat with Saskia. She is amazing, will do anything you suggest. Definitely new no 1 on here! Speak soon, David xx

1 week ago

She is one gorgeous young lady with a voice like silk. I really enjoyed getting off speaking to her, will definitely call Saskia again xx

2 weeks ago

George hurry up & call me back,i want my treat!!!❤️

2 weeks ago

Saskia darling you went off line at the very moment I was calling, this is a punishable offence when I do succeed George

3 weeks ago

Saskia you were not there when I wanted you, I have a treat for you in my next scenario brace yourself darling George (G)

3 weeks ago

James, open wide ,ive got so much more for you!!❤️

3 weeks ago

Mmm would love to taste your warm golden piss before filling your tight wet pussy with my thick creamy load. Xxx James

3 weeks ago

G,you’d better call me back quick,i want to carry on from where we left off!!❤️

3 weeks ago

Oh Saskia you had just put on your sexy stilletos and I had to go. What can I do to make it up to you, your wish will be my command G

1 month ago

ohhh Mr Micheal,i love you being my filthy little wanker!!❤️

1 month ago

Oh George,i can’t wait to get my stilettos on for you again!!!❤️

1 month ago

Hi saskia you fancy roleplay hunny xx

1 month ago

Oh Saskia, you always leave my cock throbbing for more

1 month ago

Same old saskia..Same old Mr Michael.. being a filthy wanker in the dark while looking at your photos and spunking on pic2 when your sexy voice decides I have to.. imagining you with your hand on your hip and telling me to show that I doo quite like you in a pervy way .. Mx

1 month ago

Hi Mediterranean beauty, next time it will be your wish that is my command in those high stilettos George

1 month ago

First time on the line,you are more than welcome,so glad you chose me,it was lovely to have naughty talk with you!!!❤️

1 month ago

great phone sex with saskia,she made me cum loads, superb chris xxxxxxxxxxxx

1 month ago

First time on a phone line and Saskia was perfect... gentle and took control. Made me feel confident and safe. Thank you gorgeous x

1 month ago

Hi Rob,i can’t wait to hop aboard,always lovely to chat to you!!❤️

1 month ago

Hi CO,i think we behaved perfectly slutty this morning!!!❤️

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Lucy
(PIN: 1286)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Joanie
(PIN: 1262)

Trixie Blue
(PIN: 1842)

Sacha