Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Ella
    Love the leather suit M 💋
  • 6 hours ago about Ella
    Gr8!!!!!!!
  • 7 hours ago about Nicky
    Nicky Devine sexy hot dirty filthy slut simply just can't get enuf of your wet twat and gorgeous juicy titties

Phone Sex Profiles: Saskia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Saskia on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7047

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Saskia (Pin 7047)

Photos of Saskia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Saskia

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Saskia . Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 7047
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

212 comments

Hi, I'm Saskia. I'm a 5ft 6" curvy girl with long brown hair. The face of an angel but the mind of a devil. I love to dress up in sexy lingerie and your every wish is my command. I'm a horny girl who is never happier than when I am being fucked while sucking cock. I love to act like a slut and I am totally unshockable. If you're here for some filthy fun then I am your girl. I'm here waiting and raring to go. Call me on and enter PIN 7047 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Saskia on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7047

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Saskia now!

Remember to enter PIN 7047

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Saskia

1 day ago

I’ve never cummed so much, thanks Saskia. Can’t wait to bend you over again C x

3 days ago

Hallow again Saskiaaaah.. Just sayin' ..I was looking at your fotos and that led to aroused..then horny.. Then wanking in a very inappropriate place ( will tell you when I can ;) ) .. Can I write your name on my belly in lipstick to spurt over it .. ( what shade is it.. It's red and gorgeous and naughty) M ( for Michael ) xc

4 days ago

Hallow again Saskiaaaah.. Just sayin' ..I was looking at your fotos and that led to aroused..then horny.. Then wanking in a very inappropriate place ( will tell you when I can ;) ) .. Can I write your name on my belly in lipstick to spurt over it .. ( what shade is it.. It's red and gorgeous and naughty) M ( for Michael ) xc

4 days ago

Peter,i’m here bent over,ready & waiting for you!!❤️

5 days ago

What a top bird

1 week ago

Ohh M,i loved you being my filthy little wanker!!❤️

1 week ago

Saskia, you should come with a health warning ⚠️ you are the filthy mouthed goddess on this site. I need my tongue 👅 as far up your arse as it will go ,then fuck you long and hard PETER💗💗💗💝xxxx

1 week ago

Chris,you know i love you to sort me out on your kitchen table!!❤️

1 week ago

Saucy Saskia.. Helping me be a naughty filthy wanker in the dark with the only light being from the photos of sexy red and black underwear with stockings and heels to wank and spunk over .. Had to wipe the screen clean mmmm.. Thank yoo.. M.

1 week ago

miss saskia...you love sneaking around and being such a naughty dirty little thing don’t you...Chris

1 week ago

Hi Graham,i’m usually on in the mornings for a little while from 8.30am but on most evenings from 9pm until about 1.30am. Let’s chat soon.❤️

2 weeks ago

When are you working? Graham x

2 weeks ago

John,be quick,come & find me again!!❤️

2 weeks ago

Hi not had sex for least a year looked on line and found this website and you cheers john

3 weeks ago

You like me spanking you don’t you you naughty girl...

3 weeks ago

Chris,hurry up,come & spank me!!!❤️

3 weeks ago

I know you’re gonna misbehave just so you get your arse spanked....Chris x

1 month ago

Ohhh Graham,loved our chat too,can’t wait to speak again.❤️

1 month ago

Thanks for an amazing chat today Saskia. Looks like I’ve finally found the right girl! I’ll be back in contact soon. Graham xx

1 month ago

Aaron,call me back soon,i want that japs eye at the back of my throat!!!❤️

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Lucy
(PIN: 1286)

Sexy Sue
(PIN: 7186)

Sophie
(PIN: 7226)

Donna
(PIN: 7125)

Sonia
(PIN: 3846)

Fiona