Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 8 hours ago about Cara
    Hi Cara, looks like it might be once a week only the way we are going😂😂 but whatever, if we don’t chat, hope your well and have a nice weekend, Nathan x
  • 8 hours ago about Becky
    Made my beansprout explode. Love Adam xxx
  • 8 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Call you letter from you know who xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Saskia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Saskia on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7047

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Saskia (Pin 7047)

Photos of Saskia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Saskia

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Saskia . Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 7047
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

146 comments

Hi, I'm Saskia. I'm a 5ft 6" curvy girl with long brown hair. The face of an angel but the mind of a devil. I love to dress up in sexy lingerie and your every wish is my command. I'm a horny girl who is never happier than when I am being fucked while sucking cock. I love to act like a slut and I am totally unshockable. If you're here for some filthy fun then I am your girl. I'm here waiting and raring to go. Call me on and enter PIN 7047 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Saskia on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7047

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Saskia now!

Remember to enter PIN 7047

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Saskia

4 days ago

Miss Saskia, I think you are in need of something?? Chris

1 week ago

Ohhh Sir,i’m in the mood for sneaking into see you at work & crawling underneath your desk,you know the rest!!!!!❤️

1 week ago

Well Miss Saskia, what are you in the mood for eh sexy?

1 week ago

Hello naughty Miss Saskia...I’m waiting for you...

2 weeks ago

hi there,i am on the line most mornings & then often in the evenings from 9pm until 1.30am❤️

2 weeks ago

So when are you next around then naughty thing?

2 weeks ago

Ohhh sir,i want you on this side of the fence!!❤️

2 weeks ago

miss Saskia, I think you know I’ve been watching you over the fence and you deliberately teasing me? Chris x

2 weeks ago

Never done this before not had sex for years wi wife how can you help x ads

2 weeks ago

God you’re hot you know that you little naughty slut...

2 weeks ago

Miss Saskia, your neighbour is waiting....

2 weeks ago

well chris i am on most mornings & then quite a lot in the evenings until about 1.30am.❤️

2 weeks ago

Ohhh sir,i’ve missed you,can’t wait to sneak round & sort you out while your wife’s in bed!!!❤️

4 weeks ago

miss saskia you naughty little tease you made me come twice and I bet you could have made me come over and over again if you wanted to eh. When Are you next online sexy? Chris x

4 weeks ago

Wow miss saskia you are one hot naughty little slut aren’t you and sir loves it

1 month ago

Hi Sir,i have soo missed you too,am usually on line in the mornings & then evenings after 9pm❤️

1 month ago

Miss saskia, sir has missed you you naughty thing. When are you next online honey?

1 month ago

Hi Dave in Cardiff,thanks for your call,it was lovely to get you off,hope to do it again soon.❤️

1 month ago

Hi Saskia just got off the phone with you it’s dave in Cardiff your one sexy intelligent lady your photos are really brill and you got me off. So very quickly will definitely call again

1 month ago

Miss Saskia, sir has been thinking bad things about you you know...

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sadie
(PIN: 6270)

Suzie
(PIN: 6299)

Tina
(PIN: 6331)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Kelsey-Jo
(PIN: 1783)

Lorri