Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    I think people think these business ladies are dumb and gullible they know we speak to lots of different girls
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    Lee - my pleasure!!! 💦💦💦Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    Gimpy Joe - you take instructions well which is just ad well as otherwise there would be consequences! Xxx love JJ xxX

Phone Sex Profiles: Saskia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Saskia on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7047

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Saskia (Pin 7047)

Photos of Saskia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Saskia

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Saskia isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
282 comments

Hi, I'm Saskia. I'm a 5ft 6" curvy girl with long brown hair. The face of an angel but the mind of a devil. I love to dress up in sexy lingerie and your every wish is my command. I'm a horny girl who is never happier than when I am being fucked while sucking cock. I love to act like a slut and I am totally unshockable. If you're here for some filthy fun then I am your girl. I'm here waiting and raring to go. Call me on and enter PIN 7047 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Saskia on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7047

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Saskia now!

Remember to enter PIN 7047

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Saskia

3 days ago

Ohhh C,how i love having sex with you too!!!❤️

3 days ago

Ohhh G,was lovely to speak to you yesterday!!❤️

1 week ago

I just love having sex with you C xx

1 week ago

So frustrating that you are on but I cannot phone at present G x 👠

1 week ago

What a surprise !!l!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 week ago

What a surprise¡!!!!!!

1 week ago

ASAP x G

1 week ago

Aww G,it’s ages since i last spoke to you,call me soon.❤️

2 weeks ago

Hi saskia missing our slutty seesions will he red panties be wet again very soon ?? co

2 weeks ago

Hi next role play ready now, are you?. Will need your heels G

3 weeks ago

Dave in Wales,it was absolutely lovely to talk to you too. Let me make you cum big time again real soon.❤️

3 weeks ago

This lady is a must; a beautiful sexy dirty voice that will give you the most enjoyable wank ever

4 weeks ago

Hi Saskia just finished talking to you manny thanks for the call your everything you say you on your intro and profile love all of your photos and loved talking to you made cum big time dave in 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

1 month ago

Oohhh G,how could i forget the name,you certainly put me through my paces,i can’t wait for the next role play you have for me!!❤️

1 month ago

Saskia hope you are ok after your ordeal! The name is Villanelle in the programme killing eve hope you can remember. G👠speak again soon xx

1 month ago

Ohhh G,let’s speak soon,that last role play was a real turn on!!!!❤️

1 month ago

Hi hope to speak soon, heels please, will have to think about punishment x G

1 month ago

Big kisses Peter.💋💋

1 month ago

aww yes my fave little soldier,i love our little chats,don’t work too hard. Hope to speak soon.❤️

1 month ago

Peter.💋💋

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Maggie
(PIN: 3033)

Suzie
(PIN: 6299)

Alexa
(PIN: 7151)

Lilly
(PIN: 7189)

Charlotte
(PIN: 1830)

Tanya