Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Casey-Rae
    Marcus(the other one) I told you I would do you a message!! I will be on tonight 11pm ish. As for my heels, yes I am in them! Casey-Rae xx
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    JJ I am so sorry about the call. Now feeling very frustrated, the cheese board was beginning to get very tasty! Take care lots of loveJSxxx❤️❤️🍓🍓
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    Barry - Avon calling!!!!!!!! Xxx love JJ xxX

Phone Sex Profiles: Shannon

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Shannon on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6827

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Shannon (Pin 6827)

Photos of Shannon

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Shannon

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Shannon isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
21 comments

Hello my name is Shannon. I’m 21 years old. Are you looking for a very dirty girl? Who loves oral, anal and loves sucking cock? I’m a petite curvy brunette with very large tits that I love to have sucked, wanked over and played with. If you want to come through to me you will not regret it my agent number is 6827 Call me on and enter PIN 6827 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Shannon on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6827

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Shannon now!

Remember to enter PIN 6827

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Shannon

2 weeks ago

Shannon Is this you having an early night?

2 weeks ago

Shannon you aint half a cheeky little fucker. If I did skelp your arse you would not be able to sit down for weeks if not months LOL

3 weeks ago

Hi hun. U make my beansprout explode hun. Love adam xxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Shannon I thought you would be busy at college today studying the size of the other student's cocks and in the case of the female students the size and firmness of their tits rather than being online LOL A scots caller

3 weeks ago

Shannon after our first chat today, I WILL ring you again soon you cheeky mare. A nice scots male who is NOT 60 yr old

1 month ago

When are you back on?

1 month ago

hi shannon a washed out scot andy brill experience xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx lol reply if you can

2 months ago

WOW - what a girl

2 months ago

Where are you Olli

2 months ago

Thanks Shannon it was lovely to talk to you last night .. it was good to explore your body ... You made me feel great ... if a little knackered. Hopefully speak again ?? John xx

2 months ago

Shannon, what a fantastic body, and your fanny i need to drink all your piss, that would be wonderful love Roy xx

2 months ago

New best girl on here. So sexy, so dirty. Nothing off limits. Speak soon, David xx

2 months ago

Hiya Shannon, are you on all day? Would love to have a naughty session with you at 7pm when I finish work. Please let me know. Ray x

3 months ago

A sexy 22 year old student

3 months ago

Love the landing strip on the pussie leadings to the pleasure zone respond to my comment And phone you and get down and dirty dave in 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿😄

3 months ago

Hi babe you wear stockings as I love a naughty chat with in a 69. Tom x

3 months ago

Nice 👍😄🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

3 months ago

Then you on lines so fuck tits of you

3 months ago

Best looking fuck udders

3 months ago

Your going to get my cock

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Maggie
(PIN: 3033)

Katherine
(PIN: 1048)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

JJ
(PIN: 1673)

Katrina