Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 17 minutes ago about Nicky
    Love chatting to nicky such great fun time flies with nicky pleasurable tease as well
  • 29 minutes ago about Jules
    Hi it's Paul from Wales we had the most fantastic exhilarating time ever thank you xxx
  • 29 minutes ago about Loretta
    Tony always ready to oblige...thanks for the sexy time in the garden ...every part of me was hot and wet !!! Untill next time 💋

Phone Sex Profiles: Sonia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sonia on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 3846

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sonia (Pin 3846)

Photos of Sonia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sonia

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sonia isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1566 comments

Hello there, my names Sonia. I'm 29 years old. I've got long red hair and dark green eyes. I have 42DD breast and a size 16, so you can tell I'm very voluptuous. Are you feeling very horny tonight? Why don't you ring this feisty fun red head. I'm extremely open minded. Do you like it soft and straight or very kinky and dirty? Call me. Call me on and enter PIN 3846 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sonia on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 3846

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Sonia now!

Remember to enter PIN 3846

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sonia

17 hours ago

Taz! Miss you too babes wish you could get through so we can catch up my naughty mf mwahhh xxx Sonia

3 days ago

"My lil Welsh rarebit" Aww. I love that you rememeber me all these years even tho I cant get through to talk. You always know how to make me smile. We shall reunite soon :) Ian (Your Welsh rarebit) xxx

3 days ago

Hey babes hope ur sll gud been trying to get thru to u but ur always busy cant wait to chat wiv u.lots of luv MF TAZ MWAH

4 days ago

Sonia honey, fuck me(that would be nice!!). I'm in tears 😢, that's what you do to me!! I love 💘 you SO much!!! Let's not think too much about 6th July or we'll both cry 😢😱!! Love you xxxxx

4 days ago

Talk about time fly’s! 90 mins felt like 3! Loved every minute honey xxx love Sonia

6 days ago

Michael my filthy dirty wanker, I want at least three cums over my tit pics at work today! Mwahh xxx Sonia

1 week ago

🥰❤️💕my girl💋

1 week ago

Ian ! Is that my lil Welsh rarebit? *waves & kisses xxx Sonia

1 week ago

Blast from the past. Hope all is good. When I want to get through I can't cos your so busy. Here's to attempt #690,000 Haha. Ian xxx

1 week ago

Sweetie sorry you didn’t get through, it’s been crazy lately it was non stop! night before sat twiddling my erm....thumbs! lol I’ll make it up to you at the weekend love your number one girl xxx Sonia

1 week ago

Such a busy a girl,crazy that I get so jealous 😡I tried calling all night Sonia but 😢 please be there for me at the weekend. You’re still my number one girl 💋

1 week ago

Sod the neighbors Andy...let’s make some noiseeeeee *wink mwahhh xxx Sonia

2 weeks ago

Sonia, you did it again last night, what a fab lady you always have me coming at the same time as you. hope the neighbors do not complain about the noise, love as always Andy xxx

2 weeks ago

Biatch! Why I’m a lady donchaneow! hehe xxx Sonia

2 weeks ago

One horny biatch😜

3 weeks ago

Best tonic in the world ❤️Tom

3 weeks ago

Oh Sergio honey! lol love it...love you xxx Sonia

3 weeks ago

Thank you so much. Pxxxxxxxx

3 weeks ago

Here I am baby, signed, sealed, delivered, I'm yours!! Mas qué nada!! Love you so so much xxxxx

3 weeks ago

"I'm never gonna let you go. I'm gonna hold you in my arms forever. Gonna try and make up, for all the times I hurt you so! Gonna hold your body close to mine. From this day on we're gonna be together? Oh I swear this time; I'm never gonna let you go!" I couldn't resist!!😂😂😂!! xxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tina
(PIN: 2617)

Diana
(PIN: 6898)

Francesca
(PIN: 1272)

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Kara
(PIN: 1974)

Ally