Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Ella
    Love the leather suit M 💋
  • 6 hours ago about Ella
    Gr8!!!!!!!
  • 7 hours ago about Nicky
    Nicky Devine sexy hot dirty filthy slut simply just can't get enuf of your wet twat and gorgeous juicy titties

Phone Sex Profiles: Sonia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sonia on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 3846

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sonia (Pin 3846)

Photos of Sonia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sonia

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Sonia . Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 3846
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

1438 comments

Hello there, my names Sonia. I'm 29 years old. I've got long red hair and dark green eyes. I have 42DD breast and a size 16, so you can tell I'm very voluptuous. Are you feeling very horny tonight? Why don't you ring this feisty fun red head. I'm extremely open minded. Do you like it soft and straight or very kinky and dirty? Call me. Call me on and enter PIN 3846 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sonia on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 3846

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Sonia now!

Remember to enter PIN 3846

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sonia

3 days ago

Gotcha my girl ❤️Tom

4 days ago

❤️💕😍🥰🤩

4 days ago

A fivesome!! eek sounds a bit messy! Tell you what, you crack on with the other three I’ll make the tea and standby with the mop! lol xxx Sonia

5 days ago

Of course I’ll be your other valentine honey! Mwah love you xxx Sonia

5 days ago

Yes mam! ;) x

1 week ago

Do you fancy a fivesome😁😁? xxxxx

1 week ago

Great catching up with you, God you're so good, only thirty minutes!! I was drained (I'm sure that's happened to other guys before!!). And we never even did anything!! Amazing! I love you so much Sonia honey! Be my other valentine!! xxxxx (you know who!). xxxxx

1 week ago

Mmmm bad boy Chris, you were so naughty! Loved it! xxx Sonia

1 week ago

s5 omg yes yes yes!!! xxx Sonia

1 week ago

Voluptuous velvet voiced vixen😘

1 week ago

MY DARLING SONIA,I MUST SAY HOW FANTASTIC WAS OUR SEX CHAT ON SATURDAY NIGHT I JUST LOVED THE THOUGHT OF MY COCK IN ALL YOUR LOVELY HOLES WHY YOU WAS TALKING SO DIRTY TO ME, YOU MADE ME CUM LOADS I LOVE YOU BAD BOY CHRIS SPEAK SOON DARLING XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

1 week ago

OMG 😮 s5 xx

1 week ago

I'm still working on my new piece of kit! Explain when we talk. Whenever that may be!! I haven't forgotten you! Good God, how could I? I love you more than ever Sonia honey xxxxx talk to you soon (hopefully!!!). Miss you xxxxx

1 week ago

How could I ever forget you! Big Dino! Can’t wait till Monday!! Luv ya xxx Sonia

1 week ago

Simon my smooth talking hubby! Mwahh love you too xxx Wifey

2 weeks ago

Hope you had a great 👍 day, talk Monday night, my Sonia honey luv ya remember me? Big dino, luv ya more than I can say xxxxx

2 weeks ago

My darling wife. I love fucking you. Happy birthday for Sunday. I might call for your lovely birthday fuck. From your loving husband Simon xxxxxxxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

Sonia my gorgeous honey, great having a catch up! By the time you get this you will because day older than your birthday!! So hope you enjoyed it! I shall talk to you soon on the new Alexander Graham bell device!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH xxxxx happy birthday Sonia honey!! An old lover that you just can't shake off!!! xxxxx

2 weeks ago

Sonia! sit on my face and glaze me like a doughnut 😛😋😜🤪happy birthday gorgeous🎁love you my number one girl💋

2 weeks ago

Thank you Sonia - happy birthday when it comes, and remember you are still a young babe, lol - love and kisses xxx BtB

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Lucy
(PIN: 1286)

Sexy Sue
(PIN: 7186)

Sophie
(PIN: 7226)

Donna
(PIN: 7125)

Sonia
(PIN: 3846)

Fiona