Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Casey-Rae
    please when you coming on i want to cum in your hair and see it harden
  • 1 day ago about Sacha
    my Mr N i am waiting for out special naughty chat.. you know i love it x
  • 1 day ago about Jodie
    Hi Craig sorry can take some time for messages to get through speak soon baby xxx😘😘😍

Phone Sex Profiles: Sonia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sonia on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 3846

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sonia (Pin 3846)

Photos of Sonia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sonia

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sonia isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1504 comments

Hello there, my names Sonia. I'm 29 years old. I've got long red hair and dark green eyes. I have 42DD breast and a size 16, so you can tell I'm very voluptuous. Are you feeling very horny tonight? Why don't you ring this feisty fun red head. I'm extremely open minded. Do you like it soft and straight or very kinky and dirty? Call me. Call me on and enter PIN 3846 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sonia on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 3846

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Sonia now!

Remember to enter PIN 3846

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sonia

2 days ago

Sonia honey, have a happy Easter my little bunny (cringe!!). I love you SO much xxxxx

2 days ago

Michael my dirty wanker hehe love ya xxx Sonia

3 days ago

Honey you’re a nutter! lol xxx love you Sonia

4 days ago

πŸ‘… πŸ‘… πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

4 days ago

Told you!! Here's to the next 1500!! I love you Sonia honey...... SOON!! xxxxx

4 days ago

It'll be here before you know it!! Talk real soon! love you Sonia honey xxxxx

4 days ago

1498, soon be 1500 Sonia honey!! xxxxx

4 days ago

Oh Sonia honey, I'm never gonna give you up, so, whenever you need somebody..... We'll, after all, we've known each other for so long! When we get together I just want to tell you how I'm feeling!! Ok I'll stop I love you so much honey xxx

4 days ago

One special ladyπŸ₯°πŸ’‹

4 days ago

It was an amazing night! Screaming like a teenager again lol Rick astley blew us away excellent. Fill you in when we chat honey xxx love Sonia

4 days ago

Sonia honey, I wanted you to have more messages over the weekend so I could be 1500! Never mind.... Soon! I love you so much xxxxx

1 week ago

Hi Sonia honey, hope you enjoyed your night at the opera! Once you get back online, never forget that I love you! Babe, I'll be back again sometime next week! I hope we can be magic soon! Ok that's enough!! I love you so much honey! A million love songs can't convey how I feel!! xxxxx

1 week ago

Tyrel you bring the worst out in me! lol xxx Sonia

1 week ago

Bum admira! Why don’t you ring and find out! xxx Sonia

1 week ago

You are a dirty girl, a pleasure as always sexy. Tyrel x

1 week ago

Sonia, you are on all fours, my hand is rubbing your clit and l am licking your bottom from behind do you fancy that ? Bum admirer

1 week ago

Bum admirer, as long as your fingers are rubbing my clit, you can fuck my bottom all night! xxx Sonia

1 week ago

Thank you Sonia my sexy wife. I could tell you wanted a hard fuck. You were very horny. I love you deep in my heart. From your ever loving hubby Simon xxxxxxxxxx

1 week ago

Sonia, l would love sex up your bottom. Bum admirer.

1 week ago

Omg that was insane Sonia. Best session ever.. drained again Michael xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Maureen
(PIN: 1893)

Nadia
(PIN: 7071)

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

Erin