Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 hour ago about Lucy
    Thank you Peter you've made me blush ;) xxx
  • 1 hour ago about Lulu
    It was great my SSS, but you'll have to give me a call to find out about the record... Hehehe... Take care sweetie, have a good play for me xxxooo
  • 2 hours ago about Vanessa
    Cheeky PS The message you received from "TWOS" today was NOT sent by me Mr Black/Blue Man

Phone Sex Profiles: Sophie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sophie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 2397

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sophie (Pin 2397)

Photos of Sophie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sophie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sophie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
48 comments

Hi my name is Sophie, I'm 5ft6' long brown hair brown eyes with a 36C-24-36 figure. I love all the good things in life like nice food, travel and being very naughty if you would like to know how naughty I am then give me a call and we can be naughty together'.. Call me on and enter PIN 2397 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sophie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 2397

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Sophie now!

Remember to enter PIN 2397

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sophie

3 weeks ago

Sophie is the best. Very sexy voice. I would love to fuck her up the arse.

3 weeks ago

EVRYONE SHOULD HAVE A WANK TO THIS SLUT JUST BLOWN A MASSIVE LOAD OF SPUNK EVERYWHERE TO THIS SLAG - ALL OVER HER SLUTTY MASSIVE KNOCKERS - BITCH YOU ARE HOT X

1 month ago

Hi Sophie thanks for our lovely chat earlier .i note that you will NOT be online from 2ND April to the 8TH April Happy Easter Dave x

2 months ago

Sophie caught me wearing her soiled panties. She caned my arse before fucking it with her 9" strap on, making me beg to be treated like the slut I am. I will never do it again Sophie - thank you for punishing me - Lisa.

3 months ago

the pictures of your cunt are lovely I would love to get a smell of it, I bet your knickers are well stained at the end of the day with that lovely pussy juice mm

3 months ago

Hi Sophie this is Steve, I spoke to you on Wednesday and you did a lovely fantasy for me. I loved every minute of our chat you are simply amazing. I can’t wait to speak to you soon. Take care Steve x

3 months ago

What a girl !! Great lunch break with Sophie ;) Ralph xx

3 months ago

Sophie, l want sex up your bum x

4 months ago

Luv to tit fuck u

4 months ago

If i got my cock in u sophie i wouldn't take it out phil

4 months ago

Sophie is amazing.

4 months ago

I found you in Water Sports ... and I want you. Will you wee your pants for me while I watch and masturbate?

4 months ago

love you to suck my cock outdoors before spunking in your face xxpeter

4 months ago

hi.sophie lovely talking to you again and getting my tongue in your lovely pussy and licking you out and then sliding my cock into your juicy pussy and then into your lovely ass and coming in your ass lots of love Roy xxxx

5 months ago

Lovely knicker shot pic 3, are the boobs for real though?

5 months ago

love pic1 really want to splatter your cleavage in spunk x come on sophie wank me off xxdavexx..

5 months ago

fucking love pic4 drool from dildo to tongue or is it my spunk x

5 months ago

Fabulous PUSSY Sophie nice shape to it . Tits are wonderful too love to suck on those nipples

5 months ago

love to see you bent over whilst on the phone knickers round your ankles one hand on phone with head down near your knees other hand with your finger up your arse telling me how good it feels xxdavexx..

5 months ago

love fucking you in the arsehole x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kk
(PIN: 6203)

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Amanda
(PIN: 6314)

Amy
(PIN: 1980)

Nicky
(PIN: 1154)

Jenny