Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 14 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi Megan is not gone for good she just on holiday. Casey-Rae xx
  • 14 hours ago about Lucy
    We have some great fun , you get me so turned on it’s unbelievable , the things we talk about are very very hot xxxx speak soon xxxx silver fox πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
  • 15 hours ago about Rose
    Hi rose you are sex goddess you know how to press all my buttons and it is lovely when we CUM together and I make you squirt your pussy juices all over my balls I LOVE it talk soon love you Rich xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Sophie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sophie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7226

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sophie (Pin 7226)

Photos of Sophie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sophie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sophie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
211 comments

Hi, I’m Sophie. I have brown eyes and long brown hair. I’m very experienced when it comes to playing with naughty boys. I like role play, enjoy spanking and being spanked, so call me now for naughty but nice fun and games. I invite you to come over and play with me right now. My agent number is 7226. Call me on and enter PIN 7226 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sophie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7226

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Sophie now!

Remember to enter PIN 7226

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sophie

4 days ago

Looking at some of the older ebony babes they don’t stand a chance against this beautiful goddess,pure fuckable sensation. Imagine those beautiful tits in your mouth πŸ‘„ yum yum yum . David in Wales 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 xxxxxxxπŸŽ„Merry Christmas sweetheart. Xxxxxx

1 week ago

What a Christmas πŸŽ„ present πŸ’ Sophie would be . I would rewrap her up every day ,then open up her gorgeous pussy every evening and fuck the living daylights out of her . Beautiful sexy ebony babe πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ’πŸŽ„πŸŒΉπŸŽ„πŸŒΉπŸ‘ŒRobert xxxx

1 week ago

hi Sophie having a nice wank thinking of our calls John xx

2 weeks ago

Just had a brilliant chat and wank with Sophie, she's very sexy and I came loads! Thanks Sophie, Melvin xx

2 weeks ago

This Beautiful Ebony Babe If there were divisions for beauty,would be TOP of the Premiership she is so so gorgeous,sexy and fuckable . What a fuckin she would be xxxxxxxxxπŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘… . Jamaal in Shacklewell Green.

2 weeks ago

Hi john I enjoyed talking to you on Sunday night too. You know I like my big tits being played with next time I will give your big cock a good suck in my mouth Sophie xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Sophie i did enjoy talking 2 u last night,u got lovely pair of big tit i like put my cock between them an u give. me a tit wank them after.i go down ur body an lick ur wet juicy pussy that will nice won't it love john❀❀❀❀.will u reply bk sophie if u don't mine.

2 weeks ago

I love Sophie, she turns me on soo much and remembers what you like xxxx

3 weeks ago

My prick always seems to get harder when SOPHIE is helping me to CUM ,She is the one and only I talk to . Gorgeous beautiful sexy ebony babe.ring soon Sweetheart xxxxxx Darnell in Finsbury Park.xxxxxxπŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘¦πŸΏπŸ“žπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈ

4 weeks ago

It really is a pleasure to talk to the most gorgeous beautiful sexy ebony babe on this site ,she just oozes sex appeal without having to do much her beautiful sexy lips πŸ‘„ and all her pictures make my prick stiff without touching it. How I would love πŸ’• to make love πŸ’– with SOPHIE every second of every day ,of every week, and month .xxxxxxxxπŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸπŸπŸπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉDAVID xx

1 month ago

Not only is Sophie the most beautiful gorgeous sexy ebony babe on this site she is also so inspirational and clever.To be holding her hand whilst out walking would be for me a DREAM come true.STUNNING LADY,I love πŸ’• her so much xxxxxxπŸŒΉπŸŒ·πŸŒΉπŸŒ·πŸŒΉπŸŒ·πŸŒΉπŸŒ·πŸ’πŸ’πŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸ₯€πŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ‘πŸ‘¦πŸΏπŸ“žπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈSoon DARNELL xxxx

1 month ago

So far Sophie is the sexiest and sweetest lady here she always makes me come so sweetly. A class act xxxxx

1 month ago

Hope you ok Sophie talk soon Jon xx

1 month ago

hi its charlie near 80 yr old brill wank lol xxxxxxxx near killed me

1 month ago

hi sophie that wank was awesome its colin my best ever and first woman of mixed race brill xxxxxxxx and lol loved you

1 month ago

Sophie is lovely.

1 month ago

Good to talk then Sophie , take care good luck. Talk soon. Jon xx

1 month ago

Sophie can you be on 4pm Monday Jon xx

1 month ago

Good luck tomorrow Sophie take care talk soon Jon xxx

1 month ago

hi charlie has had the best cunt fuck ever xxxxxxxx your the best

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Suzie
(PIN: 1975)

Loretta
(PIN: 6944)

Karen
(PIN: 7201)

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Aisa