Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    I think people think these business ladies are dumb and gullible they know we speak to lots of different girls
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    Lee - my pleasure!!! 💦💦💦Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    Gimpy Joe - you take instructions well which is just ad well as otherwise there would be consequences! Xxx love JJ xxX

Phone Sex Profiles: Stacy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Stacy on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7265

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Stacy (Pin 7265)

Photos of Stacy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Stacy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Stacy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
138 comments

Hey there my names Stacy. I’m a 21 year old hairdresser from Manchester. I’m 5ft10 tall, got long hair down to my nice curvy bum and some really big juicy tits to rub your face into it. Call me my agent number is 7265. I have got a juicy soaking wet pussy for you to fuck, call me. Call me on and enter PIN 7265 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Stacy on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7265

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Stacy now!

Remember to enter PIN 7265

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Stacy

1 day ago

Good afternoon Stacy.It seems that we are not meant to speak any time soon.We never are free at the same time. Such a shame as I would like to call you sometime next week if possible. Have a great weekend. Lots of love & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹😍

2 days ago

Hi Stacy it's Paul thanks for lovley chat the other day and the role play so enjoyed it you're so beautiful 😍 take beautiful body you Ave may be could

3 days ago

Ben 1 cock 2 cocks 3 cocks 4... any amount of cock I will always want more hehee really enjoyed our naughty chat 😉 talk soon xoxo

5 days ago

I had a chat with this very naughty girl, and wow she made me cum so hard ! She loved taking two cocks at the same time. Talk soon Ben

6 days ago

Good evening Stacy. Thanks for your sweet message & kind words. Sort was unable to call you this week. I really hope we can speak next week as you seem to be a lovely, pleasant girl who I’d like to get to know. I am busy on Monday & Wednesday but if you could arrange to be on after 8 in the morning,that would be much appreciated. Lots of love Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️🌹💗

1 week ago

I can start 11 o'clock Friday if you get this message by then Alex... It's gonna be really nice to talk to you and get to know you as you sound quite the gent xxx

1 week ago

Good evening Stacy Thanks for your lovely reply. & taking the time out of your busy schedule to reply. Sorry but I cannot manage to call Thursday morning.. I will be around after 11 o’clock tomorrow so if you can manage to start earlier, much appreciated. Sorry to mess you about as you seem to be a real sweetheart. Fingers crossed I can call to a lovely girl as you, Stacy. Tanks so much for your kind words. Lots of love & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹😍💗

1 week ago

Okay Alex on Thursday I will stay on till 8am for you because reading your messages I think your a nice guy 😉😍 give me any day you'll be able to call me and I will stay on especially for you and thank you for the rose 😘😙😚💌tall soon hopefully xoxo

1 week ago

Good evening Stacy. Thanks for your lovely message & taking time to reply. I am not up late so your hours do not suit. I am off for a few days next week but am back on Thursday. Is it possible for you stay on until 7 or 8 o’clock in the morning? Have a great weekend & I appreciate all your help. Lots of love & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹😍💋

2 weeks ago

Alex I'll be available every night midnight until 6am or there abouts, it would be great to talk to you hopefully you get through I can be quite a busy girl 😉😍😍

2 weeks ago

Good evening Stacy. Are you going to be on this week? What times if you are on. Have a great rest of the day & hope I can make my first call to you & break the ice so we can chat. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️🌹😍😎

2 weeks ago

Joe?? When will you be at the salon you missed your appointment hehee was lovely talking to you and enjoyable role play too!!! xoxo

2 weeks ago

H Stacy what a haircut in my home, will come to the salon next time hope you will be wearing those 5” heels again Joe👠

2 weeks ago

Good evening Stacy. Thank you for your lovely message & taking time to reply. Have a great weekend & fingers crossed we can speak next week in the morning. Sleep tight & sweet dreams. Lots of love Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️

3 weeks ago

We rub along nicely Steve and really enjoy our chats can't wait till we speak again till then mwah xox

3 weeks ago

Oh Alex I forgot I'm usually available from midnight until 6-8am :) x

3 weeks ago

Morning Alex thank you very much for your kind words, it would be great to hear from you xox

3 weeks ago

Once again an absolute pleasure to speak to , a lady with many talents and a very naughty side to xxxxx can’t wait until next time xxxxxx Heathrow Steve xxxxx

3 weeks ago

Good morning Stacy Hope you are well. You seem to be a lovely girl& I would like to give you a call so we can get to know each other . When are you normally online? Have a great day & it would make my day if I got a reply.. Lots of love Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️😍🌹

3 weeks ago

Looking forward to catching up later and getting naughty again xx Heathrow Steve xxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Maggie
(PIN: 3033)

Jackie
(PIN: 7097)

Chelsea
(PIN: 7203)

Charlotte
(PIN: 1830)

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)

Jodie