Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Casey-Rae
    Marcus(the other one) I told you I would do you a message!! I will be on tonight 11pm ish. As for my heels, yes I am in them! Casey-Rae xx
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    JJ I am so sorry about the call. Now feeling very frustrated, the cheese board was beginning to get very tasty! Take care lots of loveJSxxx❤️❤️🍓🍓
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    Barry - Avon calling!!!!!!!! Xxx love JJ xxX

Phone Sex Profiles: Stacy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Stacy on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7265

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Stacy (Pin 7265)

Photos of Stacy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Stacy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Stacy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
215 comments

Hey there my names Stacy. I’m a 21 year old hairdresser from Manchester. I’m 5ft10 tall, got long hair down to my nice curvy bum and some really big juicy tits to rub your face into it. Call me my agent number is 7265. I have got a juicy soaking wet pussy for you to fuck, call me. Call me on and enter PIN 7265 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Stacy on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7265

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Stacy now!

Remember to enter PIN 7265

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Stacy

2 days ago

Hi Stacy it's that dirty old fucker from last night. Well that was the second time we have spoken and thay were fantastic darling, you are one absolutely special young lady arnt you. Hearing you cumming twice was very special. I hope that we can speak again soon Stacy and maybe take things even further. I think that you would like that wouldn't you. Speak to you again very soon darling. Xxxx

4 days ago

Good afternoon Stacy. It was such a pleasure to catch up this morning. It really started my day off & set me up for a day’s work. Whenever I am off the phone. I am smiling & the day seems a lot better even though the weather was rainy & windy. You are such a kind,polite & thoughtful girl and I hope our friendship continues long into the future. Hope you enjoyed your special song. Have a good rest of the day& take care until we speak again. Lots of love, cuddles & kisses Alex XXXX ❤️❤️❤️🌹💋💗🎅🌲😍💍

2 weeks ago

Succinct Stacy.. Such an accurate observation and complimentary one I hope lol.. Here's hoping for more of your attention.. Mr.Michael x

3 weeks ago

Was nice to chat with you. Even with the phon signal. JJ

3 weeks ago

Good evening Stacy. Hope you are well & busy since haven’t heard from you for a while. I would appreciate it if you could stay online until 7o’clock on Thursday morning. I know I am asking a lot but it would make my day if we could catch up & sing your special song. I so look forward to hearing your stories & you always make me 😊. Off to London on Friday. Will be thinking about you if you cannot make it. Have a good night & take care.Lots of love,cuddles & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹💗💋💍🎅

3 weeks ago

What times u usually on 1am-5/6ish?

3 weeks ago

Stace hurry up an come online fucking want you AJ

3 weeks ago

Fucking love it AJ

4 weeks ago

Good morning Stacy. Hope you are well since I haven’t heard from you for a while. Likely you are busy as usual. Sorry I haven’t called for a while but been so busy. I am always thinking about you & miss your lovely voice. Love hearing your many stories & what you have been doing. Will not be able to call this week but hope to catch up & sing next week before I leave for London . Have a great day& look forward to speaking & singing again. Lots of love, cuddles & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️🌹🌹💗🎶🌹☀️💋💗👧😀🎁😆🍰

1 month ago

Dundeep!! HI handsome can't wait to hear from you again 👄👄👄

1 month ago

Mr Michael you are a wanker ✊✊👅xoxo

1 month ago

Hi sexy it’s sundeep x

1 month ago

Sassy Stacy.. Treating me like a filthy old wanker.. Very accurate lol.. Very exciting.. Very messy on foto4 shoes and tattoo.. Want more ..need more.. Ty.. Mr.Michael xc

1 month ago

Good evening Stacy. Thanks for your lovely message & taking time to reply to me.I also look 👀 forward to your messages to see what you have been up to. Hope you are well & busy. You are such a warm, genuine kind & generous girl. Please don’t ever change. New song will stay under wraps for now!!! Cannot wait to catch up again. Sweet dreams & sleep tight. Lots of love, cuddles & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️🌹💗☀️🍷☔️💋🎤🎵🎶😀😎

1 month ago

Oh already Alex a new song for me wow can't wait to hear from you so I can listen I wonder what it could be 🎼🎵🎶♩🎙🎤📞📞 thank you for your lovely messages always love to read them puts a smile on my face always 😉😉😍 hope your well and hope your week has gone well since we last spoke ;) xoxo

1 month ago

Ah Stacy, always busy. So popular. One day we’ll speak again and I will feel your wet cunt around my cock while I suck your beautiful tits and kiss your soft neck xx love Danny

1 month ago

Hi Stacy, still thinking of the last time we spoke and you let me imagine I was licking your wet cunt. Can’t wait to speak to you again and sick your beautiful tits and finger your tight little arsehole. How about a sexy message to keep me going until then? Hope you are around tomorrow morning? Love Danny xx

1 month ago

Stacy is a nice girl who is full of vim and vigor. Do it right and every night she will help you pull your trigger.

1 month ago

Good afternoon Stacy. Thanks so much for your lovely message. It is so thoughtful & well written. Thanks for taking the time to reply so quickly as you said you would. I feel I have a true soulmate who I can trust & someone I can turn to if I needed help with any problems. You are such a treasure. Hope you are well & your new song is ready. Take care & look after yourself. Lots of love, cuddles & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹😍☀️🎤💗💕😎

1 month ago

Stacy ....So appreciate your swift reply. I get so horny knowing you Like me being your little wanker !! Little C. Xxx.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Maggie
(PIN: 3033)

Suzie
(PIN: 1462)

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

JJ
(PIN: 1673)

Chelsea
(PIN: 7203)

Kacey