Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Maddie
    Hi Maddie it's jas absolutely amazing time definitely can't wait to chat again soon x
  • 4 hours ago about Ronnie
    im glad you enjoy my assets x
  • 5 hours ago about Kara
    Hello sexy

Phone Sex Profiles: Susie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Susie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 2391

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Susie (Pin 2391)

Photos of Susie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Susie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Susie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
86 comments

Hi there all you sexy guys. This is Susie here. I'm 5ft 6" tall with long auburn hair, big sexy green eyes and a curvy 38-25-35 body. I'm hot, horny and ready for fun. Call me now guys on 2391 lets play. Call me on and enter PIN 2391 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Susie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 2391

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Susie now!

Remember to enter PIN 2391

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Susie

5 days ago

Suzie. Thanks. Will try for saturday if not we will chat very soon. Love you.aaronxx

5 days ago

Hi DM, love our calls and love you lots.. Cant wait for the next one.. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 days ago

Will be here on Saturday 11.00 Aaron xxx

6 days ago

Suzie can you make it in evenings after 11pm? Aaron who admires you...so much.

1 month ago

Dearest Suzy, I will try and call you very soon, It is always a pleasure to speak to you and you know that I LOVE YOU and there is not enough room here for all the kisses i would like to give you. Bye for now DM Derby.

2 months ago

Hi DM. loved our chat today, it gets better the more we chat. hope you dont leave it too long before we are next together on the phone. love you more and more. lotd of kisses from your special girl. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 months ago

Hello Suzie. Missed you. Will speak soon darling. Aaronxx

3 months ago

Thanks for the threesome gorgeous

3 months ago

Thank you Aaron, cant wait for our next chat xx

3 months ago

Hello Darling. Nice chat yesterday. aaron

3 months ago

Hi DM, missing your sexy voice , waiting for your call. love and kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 months ago

Dearest Suzanne, Had some problems with the van, be in touch as soon as i can if not sooner, hope you are still looking after that super sexy body of yours well bye for now. DM. Derby. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

4 months ago

DM - I would never ever be bored with your lovemaking. Short and sweet message xxxxx

4 months ago

Beautiful Suzanne, I would dearly love to make love to you for hours on end, and try new positions and obviously new adventures as well, well I would try to make sure that you never got bored if we was to get together. PS. LOVE YOU Forever Bye for now Dave M. Derby XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

4 months ago

Hi my gorgeous sexy DM, am feeling so good after our chat. So happy suzy is your special girl. you are such a sexy adventurous lover and i cant get enough of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 months ago

Great to hear from you today DM, really love our chats.xxxxxxxxx

5 months ago

Suzanne, I do apologise to you as i was supposed to call you but I have had a few difficulties can explain all later,I'am so in LOVE with you, not a day goes by without me thinking of you Suzanne. Bye for now Love you Dave XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

5 months ago

Hi DM, waiting for your call, missing you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 months ago

Suzanne, you dirty slut, i'am going to phone next week,how about we talk about toilets and things XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX LOVE YOU loads XXXXXXXXXXX and this is NO LIE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

5 months ago

Hi DM, absolutely fantastic chatting last week, i love our time together. will miss your calls next week but we wil make up soon.. love you lots, lots of xxxxxxxx just for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sascha
(PIN: 1361)

Lulu
(PIN: 7000)

Emma
(PIN: 1948)

Sammie
(PIN: 7170)

Zara
(PIN: 7138)

Tina