Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    I think people think these business ladies are dumb and gullible they know we speak to lots of different girls
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    Lee - my pleasure!!! 💦💦💦Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    Gimpy Joe - you take instructions well which is just ad well as otherwise there would be consequences! Xxx love JJ xxX

Phone Sex Profiles: Susie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Susie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 2391

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Susie (Pin 2391)

Photos of Susie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Susie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Susie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
143 comments

Hi there all you sexy guys. This is Susie here. I'm 5ft 6" tall with long auburn hair, big sexy green eyes and a curvy 38-25-35 body. I'm hot, horny and ready for fun. Call me now guys on 2391 lets play. Call me on and enter PIN 2391 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Susie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 2391

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Susie now!

Remember to enter PIN 2391

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Susie

2 days ago

Squrt for me you slut xx P

6 days ago

Suzy, It was a wonderful surprise to find you on line yesterday evening. Really enjoyed our wonderful sensual chat. *A*

2 weeks ago

I will have you anytime Mark, call me soon xx

2 weeks ago

Sorry I had to go suddenly Susie just as we we were getting to hot sexy action. I’ll call you soon if you will have me lol Mark xx

3 weeks ago

Had a lovely catch up with Susie this morning. A lovely start to the day.. Thanks *A*

1 month ago

Sex

1 month ago

Of course i do darling, all the time xx

1 month ago

Hi Suzie, you wear stockings x

1 month ago

Anytime,all the time sexy baby x

1 month ago

Would you be my toilet goddess xx

2 months ago

Hi P, love our early morning chats and cant wait for the next one. Love Susie xx

2 months ago

Amazing start to the day. Thank you so much Susie. Lots of love Pxxxxxx

2 months ago

Susie. Thank you for such a great start to the day!!!! Lots of love Pxxxxxxx

3 months ago

super Susie.. some fabulous fotos to look at and get excited about .. luv the hair and eyes and body and arousing poses...very sexy to imagine spurting over one while we talk and you tell me which one I just have to spunk on to please you.. hope to get through to you soon.. Mr. Michael x

3 months ago

Hi DM. Where are you? Mssing you lots xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 months ago

I will call u then babe Steven can't wait sexy will u pot wot u got on in the pictures fore me on that day so trend on right now just looking at u in the pictures wow sexy xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx my big Dick is so redy to spank u babe let go a view rounds babe xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

5 months ago

Will do Sexy xxxxxxxx

5 months ago

Away until 3 April, call me then please xx

5 months ago

Wot night u on till 2 am babe Steven I ring u nex week when free I let u no

5 months ago

Can't wait to ring you nex week when I free wot night u on till 2.am

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Maggie
(PIN: 3033)

Jackie
(PIN: 7097)

Alexa
(PIN: 7151)

Chelsea
(PIN: 7203)

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)

Jodie