Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Jules
    Belfast boy you randy bugger haven’t you got enough women all ready?? πŸ˜œπŸ˜‰
  • 1 day ago about Megan
    Hey guys,will be on only at night for a bit... 10pm to 2am ... night time fun 😁😘 hope you're all packed up and tinseled out for the holls.. I've got the mistletoe out and swinging from the rafters so pucker up 😘// meg
  • 1 day ago about Sasha
    Wow honey, a sexy voice to die for! Thank you very much Sasha 1797! 😍😘

Phone Sex Profiles: Susie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Susie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 2391

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Susie (Pin 2391)

Photos of Susie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Susie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Susie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
106 comments

Hi there all you sexy guys. This is Susie here. I'm 5ft 6" tall with long auburn hair, big sexy green eyes and a curvy 38-25-35 body. I'm hot, horny and ready for fun. Call me now guys on 2391 lets play. Call me on and enter PIN 2391 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Susie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 2391

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Susie now!

Remember to enter PIN 2391

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Susie

1 week ago

I'm missing you.your Scottish pal

2 weeks ago

Hi my sexy gorgeous DM, where are you? missing our lovely naughty sexy chats. Am back to normal with my times now so call me anytime my darling xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Gordon, waiting for your call x

2 weeks ago

Anytime Aaron. am here waiting x

2 weeks ago

Suzie ,I need another sex lesson from you ,can you help me. Aaron @@@@

4 weeks ago

Hi DM. sorry not been in touch but computer been broken.. looking forwrd to our next chat you naughty boy. CANT WAIT XXXXXXXX

1 month ago

Hello it's Gordon how are you feeling

1 month ago

Beautiful Suzanne, I will try to get in touch with you as soon as i can it may not b 4 a while as my shift's are crap at the moment, it would b so nice though to hear u cum again, bye 4 now, I LOVE YOU. DM Derby.

1 month ago

Suzanne, Please can u give me the best cock-sucking that could ever b given and i will give ur cunt and clit the best licking that u have ever had. DM Derby

1 month ago

Suzanne, hope you r well and looking after yourself very well should b in touch soon for another stimulating phone call involving dirty sex. DM Derby

1 month ago

Can u take a spanking

1 month ago

Suzanne, it wud b truly awesome if i cud give u a good shagging inside or maybe a fucking unbelieveable blow-job outside in the wild blue yonder i bet that wud get your cunt juices flowing free. DM Derby.

1 month ago

Sexy Suzanne, It wud b an immense pleasure 2 b able 2 shag u in every position and situation and room available, as u r so f-cking beautiful & gorgeous keep yourself well. DM Derby.

1 month ago

Suzanne, I would love to pork you all day long and in as many rooms as we could. by4now, T.T.F.N. S.W.A.L.K DM. Derby

1 month ago

Hi sexy miss our chats dr

2 months ago

So sorry was not there on Wednesday, was expecting your call later this week.. lots of love and kisses xxxxxxxxx

2 months ago

Suzanne, Where were u Wednesday morning 19/ 09/ 2018 i was hoping 2 chat at our normal early morn. i will catch up with u soon. DM, Derby. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

3 months ago

Hi DM, lovely to read your message and love you lots too. my favourite days are when you call me, love the sexy early morning chats we have. I think about you all the time as you know and cant wait for when we are next making love together. you are the sexiest naughtiest man i have ever known and love you lots xxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 months ago

Hi hope your well miss u x

3 months ago

Suzanne, Absolutely wonderful chatting to you, nice to hear that there is someone out there just as filthy as i'am and so accomodating, your boobs are fantastic and wud like to lick and suck them for hours as well as making mad passionate love to only you Suzanne. Can hardly wait for things to work out how both of us will want, keep looking after that supersexy body of yours and we will talk very soon. DM Derby. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Gabby
(PIN: 1721)

Linda
(PIN: 6281)

Kate
(PIN: 1943)

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Annie