Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about Lilly
    Hi Lilly, thank you for today's call. It was wonderful reliving the holiday experience with you, Martyn.
  • 17 hours ago about Donna
    Hey Mrs I need some home tutoring can you and your asst please come and help me out xxx Stephen
  • 17 hours ago about Izzy
    You on tonight? R xxxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Suzie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1462

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Suzie (Pin 1462)

Photos of Suzie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Suzie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Suzie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
269 comments

Hello my name is Suzie. I'm a very lively and bubbly person and I have long strawberry blonde hair, green eyes and freckles. I am a double G bust. I love wearing sexy underwear with stockings and suspenders and I'm here to please you. Why not give me a call on 1462. Call me on and enter PIN 1462 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1462

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Suzie now!

Remember to enter PIN 1462

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Suzie

1 day ago

Are you on tonight Suze? Rxxx

1 week ago

Hi Suzie hope you like tall randy Scot that wants you xx

1 week ago

Hi David.. Sorry I've been doing different shifts... Looking forward to talking to you again :) xx

1 week ago

hi suzie it's david hope your ok sorry haven't spoken in a while and dont look as if your on tonight could have done with some sexy fun will speak as soon as i can take care david xxx 11/10/18

1 month ago

I'm missing you too!!! Your my number one always!!! Xx

1 month ago

Suzzie .I've been missing you more than words can say and I've been thinking about you every day.but now I've found you I'll never let you go.you are still my number one.xxxjohn

1 month ago

Suzzie thank you for a passionate and wonderful evening the last time I spoke to you are still my number one always xxxjohn

1 month ago

Do u like to be spanked speak when I nex get top up Steven

1 month ago

Suzzie.god bless the day I've found you I want to stay around you and so I beg you let it be me.so never leave me lonely tell me you love me only and that you'll always let it be me xxxjohn

1 month ago

Oh John you handsome devil .. It's a real turn on listening to you singing that voice brings me to my knees... The sexy chat is fantastic and you know how to press the right buttons .... Can't wait to talk gain, luv Suzie xxxx

1 month ago

Suzzie at last someone to match my stamina in sex chat you are fantastic babe absolutely amazing.you have got to be up there as one of the best ever see you soonxxxjohn

2 months ago

it was sooow lovely to speak to you i am sorry i was so quick my peanuts exploded I am sow sorry love tiny Timmy XXXXXX

2 months ago

Suzie I want to satisfy all your sexual needs speak to you soon xxxjohn

3 months ago

hi suzie it's david hope your ok was going to phone tonight but looks as if your not on,how about next time we talk we just do what you fancy doing.it's important to me that you enjoy our talks as much as me take care david xxx 19/7/18

3 months ago

Hi David, it's lovely to hear from again. Can't wait to hear from again xxx

3 months ago

hi suzie hope your ok sorry havent spoken in a while every time i phone your either on another call or not on,never mind will keep an eye open and maybe i'll catch you soon and we can have some sexy fun take care david xxx 15/7/18

3 months ago

I enjoy counting down for you to cum xx

3 months ago

Dear John I didn't go nowhere :) xx

3 months ago

Oh Timmy ... Can't wait to hear all about it.

3 months ago

Would you like to do a count down cum, do you remember.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Gabby
(PIN: 1721)

Babs
(PIN: 1944)

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

Gemma