Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Maddie
    Hi Maddie it's jas absolutely amazing time definitely can't wait to chat again soon x
  • 4 hours ago about Ronnie
    im glad you enjoy my assets x
  • 5 hours ago about Kara
    Hello sexy

Phone Sex Profiles: Suzie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1462

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Suzie (Pin 1462)

Photos of Suzie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Suzie

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Suzie . Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1462
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

257 comments

Hello my name is Suzie. I'm a very lively and bubbly person and I have long strawberry blonde hair, green eyes and freckles. I am a double G bust. I love wearing sexy underwear with stockings and suspenders and I'm here to please you. Why not give me a call on 1462. Call me on and enter PIN 1462 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1462

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Suzie now!

Remember to enter PIN 1462

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Suzie

3 weeks ago

Suzie I want to satisfy all your sexual needs speak to you soon xxxjohn

1 month ago

hi suzie it's david hope your ok was going to phone tonight but looks as if your not on,how about next time we talk we just do what you fancy doing.it's important to me that you enjoy our talks as much as me take care david xxx 19/7/18

1 month ago

Hi David, it's lovely to hear from again. Can't wait to hear from again xxx

1 month ago

hi suzie hope your ok sorry havent spoken in a while every time i phone your either on another call or not on,never mind will keep an eye open and maybe i'll catch you soon and we can have some sexy fun take care david xxx 15/7/18

1 month ago

I enjoy counting down for you to cum xx

1 month ago

Dear John I didn't go nowhere :) xx

1 month ago

Oh Timmy ... Can't wait to hear all about it.

1 month ago

Would you like to do a count down cum, do you remember.

1 month ago

Dear Suzie,where did you go :) John xx

1 month ago

hi suzie missing u been to the nude beach again I get too excited love timmy XXX

2 months ago

hi suzie its david hope your ok will speak again soon as i can maybe if im lucky i'll be able to stroke and kiss that lovely arse of yours,you probably worked out i have a thing for you bum.them maybe you can sit on my cock and give me a good screwing love david xxx 7/6/18

2 months ago

Greetings Sexy suzie message me please need your sexy voice marcus

2 months ago

I would love to have you and susanna both bent over arses in the air, so i can take turns pulling up your skirts, pulling down your knickers and plunging my cock into your arseholes one at a time, davex

2 months ago

Dave I can't wait for our morning threesome xx

2 months ago

lets have a 3some again, you,me and knicker flash slut suzie read, you know the sexy morning cock tease! davex

2 months ago

Oh Dave.... Morning sex is the best!!! X

2 months ago

I enjoyed our threesome too :) xx

2 months ago

horny 3some you, me and morning slut suzie read davex

2 months ago

really love your tits suzie, and love suz an i read, milf take my cock up your arsehole in the morning!!! davex

2 months ago

Thanks for the threesome gorgeous it was amazing

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Katie
(PIN: 1038)

Sascha
(PIN: 1361)

Lulu
(PIN: 7000)

Emma
(PIN: 1948)

Sammie
(PIN: 7170)

Zara