Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 3 weeks ago about JJ
    Not long now Mistress J J. Can't wait for lunch time to call you and for you to tell me what to do xx Roy xx
  • 3 weeks ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Hi David thanks for your messages it was lovely to hear from you hope to catch up again soon I loved the massage mmm look after yourself too Mwahh love Kelsey Xxx Xxx
  • 3 weeks ago about Megan
    awesome time with you this morning. you certainly know how to find a guys g-spot. Look forward to you breaking out the rest of the playbook next time

Phone Sex Profiles: Suzie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1462

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Suzie (Pin 1462)

Photos of Suzie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Suzie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Suzie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
245 comments

Hello my name is Suzie. I'm a very lively and bubbly person and I have long strawberry blonde hair, green eyes and freckles. I am a double G bust. I love wearing sexy underwear with stockings and suspenders and I'm here to please you. Why not give me a call on 1462. Call me on and enter PIN 1462 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1462

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Suzie now!

Remember to enter PIN 1462

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Suzie

3 weeks ago

I would love to have you and susanna both bent over arses in the air, so i can take turns pulling up your skirts, pulling down your knickers and plunging my cock into your arseholes one at a time, davex

3 weeks ago

Dave I can't wait for our morning threesome xx

4 weeks ago

lets have a 3some again, you,me and knicker flash slut suzie read, you know the sexy morning cock tease! davex

4 weeks ago

Oh Dave.... Morning sex is the best!!! X

4 weeks ago

I enjoyed our threesome too :) xx

1 month ago

horny 3some you, me and morning slut suzie read davex

1 month ago

really love your tits suzie, and love suz an i read, milf take my cock up your arsehole in the morning!!! davex

1 month ago

Thanks for the threesome gorgeous it was amazing

1 month ago

Oh Jonny it was a pleasure 😚 Catch up soon x

1 month ago

Hey Suzie,it was good catching up on Saturday :) speak soon John x

1 month ago

Marcus my darlinggggggg .... Lovely to speak to you too 😘 I'm texting Marcus xxxxx

1 month ago

greeting sexy suzie nice speaking to you today sorry phone ran out of charge speak again soon text me instead marcus xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 month ago

How excited Tiny Timmy, I can't wait to hear about all the naughty things you got up to! Xxxx

1 month ago

Hi Susie can't wait till your on again been to a nude beach with my ex and her boyfriend my cocklett is excited to talk to you when will you be on love Timmy XXXXXX

1 month ago

hi suzie it's david just finished taliking to you thanks for the lovely chat as always.as i said forget about the sex your a wonderful person to speak to take care and don't work to hard,and will speak again as soon as i can david 9/5/18 xxx

1 month ago

hi suzie thanks for reply off line again just my luck,never mind next time i'll get you to stand up facing away from me while you slowly drop those knickers then i can kiss that arse of yours will i finger that pussy,then i can bend you over and give you a long hard fucking that you deserve david 8/5/18 xxx

1 month ago

Hi David, of course I havnt forgotten you!! Let's start with massage and you can lead from there 😜😜😜 xxx

1 month ago

hi suzie it's david sorry havent been able to speak to you yet,you've probably almost fogotten me,never mind next time we speak i'll massage that lovely body of yours and anything else you can think of ha ha take care david 6/5/18 xxx

1 month ago

Oh peter, forget the meal just give me the sauce 😜😜

1 month ago

Phone broke when spoke last Suzie will call asap prob on weekend.... David from Biz xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sexy Cindy
(PIN: 1378)

Sara-Louise
(PIN: 7129)

Tina
(PIN: 2617)

Diana
(PIN: 6898)

Amy
(PIN: 1980)

Jules