Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 14 minutes ago about Nicky
    Love chatting to nicky such great fun time flies with nicky pleasurable tease as well
  • 25 minutes ago about Jules
    Hi it's Paul from Wales we had the most fantastic exhilarating time ever thank you xxx
  • 25 minutes ago about Loretta
    Tony always ready to oblige...thanks for the sexy time in the garden ...every part of me was hot and wet !!! Untill next time 💋

Phone Sex Profiles: Suzie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1975

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Suzie (Pin 1975)

Photos of Suzie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Suzie

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Suzie . Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1975
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

142 comments

Hi boys, my names Suzie. I'm 5ft 6" with long blonde hair. My measurements are 36-24-36. I like wearing short skirts and stockings. If you run your hands up between my legs you will find I don't wear panties. My speciality is pleasing men. I'm your fantasy waiting to be fucked come and get me boys. Call me on and enter PIN 1975 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1975

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Suzie now!

Remember to enter PIN 1975

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Suzie

6 days ago

Thank-you Martin that's very nice of you to say that . xx

1 week ago

F S Suzie Aint you going to do a hard day's work which doesn't involve verbally sucking or being verbally fucked online? LOL

1 week ago

Hi Suzie. Martin here. Was lovely to speak with you the other day and have a catch up. It had been too long since we last spoke. As always the phone sex was amazing but you are more than that to me. You are a genuine caring person and lovely to talk to - i feel i can tell you anything. Thankyou for being there and will speak again soon. Love from your Martin xxx

1 week ago

Hope there isn't any cake or icing on the bed or our pillow long to talk you very own rascall xxxxxxxx

1 week ago

Hi Suzie Just to wish you a nice weekend and if you make a chocolate cake I would love e slice and that is not all I want speak soon so I can have it All l over your rascall xxxxxxxx

1 week ago

Hi Suzie Can't wait I will bring the dick and you bring the cream !!!!!! XxxJohn xxxxxxx

1 week ago

Hello John when I get my hands on that Spotted Dick I will cover it with thick cream and....... xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Suzie It was lovely talking to you yesterday, long for the spotted dick will it be with custard or cream?? Look forward to our next chat all love John xxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

You're certainly right Oli x

2 weeks ago

I told you you could do it babe love you lots oli XXXXXXXXX

1 month ago

FFS Suzie is a 9 - 5 job out of your reach these days since you appear to be lying on your back he he he, more often than not

1 month ago

Deary me our Suzie must have taken early retirement the amount of time she's on here LOL

1 month ago

I reckon there is more chance of you growing a bush between your legs in pic 5 than you have of b ehaving yourself you little mother fucker LOL

1 month ago

Suzie, you are a legend and real therapy, and a leg-end I would love to please. Keep laughing. Your fellow therapist, Roger

1 month ago

Class

2 months ago

This naughty girl named Suzie pin 1975 definitely deserves to receive a right good hard smacking across her bare arse cheeks, for yet again skivving off her "daytime employment". Just have to think how many times do I spank her arse for?

2 months ago

Hi suzie Your the best, love wanking with you and would enjoy fucking that gorgeous arse 😀 Rob xx

2 months ago

FFS Suzie. Do you EVER manage to do a proper full day's work at your "normal" daytime employment? Or have they decided to give you and early easter present? Your P45? LOL

2 months ago

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, SUZIE ,WHAT A WOMAN!!!!!!!JIM

2 months ago

Hi Suzie Hope you are behaving otherwise your arse might end up red raw HE HE HE

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Ally
(PIN: 1477)

Sexy Cindy
(PIN: 1378)

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Kelly
(PIN: 1957)

Alexis