Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Ella
    Love the leather suit M 💋
  • 6 hours ago about Ella
    Gr8!!!!!!!
  • 6 hours ago about Nicky
    Nicky Devine sexy hot dirty filthy slut simply just can't get enuf of your wet twat and gorgeous juicy titties

Phone Sex Profiles: Suzie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1975

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Suzie (Pin 1975)

Photos of Suzie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Suzie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Suzie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
110 comments

Hi boys, my names Suzie. I'm 5ft 6" with long blonde hair. My measurements are 36-24-36. I like wearing short skirts and stockings. If you run your hands up between my legs you will find I don't wear panties. My speciality is pleasing men. I'm your fantasy waiting to be fucked come and get me boys. Call me on and enter PIN 1975 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1975

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Suzie now!

Remember to enter PIN 1975

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Suzie

1 week ago

Hi Suzie it's John from the car. Was so good chatting with you on Sunday. As I've already said you turn me on so much because of how sexy you are and how sensual and seductive your voice is. Can't wait until we speak again, hopefuly very soon. John xxx

1 week ago

Suzie, One of my obsessions is to fuck you hard as I pull anal beads from your arse and suck on them .xxxMx

2 weeks ago

Your one of my favourites Mx

2 weeks ago

Good Afternoon little Miss Timid little fucker aks Suzie. Hope your day went like a bang and NOT like it usually does in your case "a flash" LOL A scottish male

2 weeks ago

It’s Chloe. That was so fun today! Now I have a messy bear lol. I’ll call you tomorrow xxxxx

2 weeks ago

What a pleasure. Sweet may all your dreams be x

3 weeks ago

Sexy!

4 weeks ago

As someone who appears to sound so timid and quiet, you aint half a dirty little fucker LOL A scottish male

1 month ago

Hi Suzie Something's come up which has made it impossible for me to ring you this evening online as planned.

1 month ago

Hey Suzie Imagine me skelping your arse cheeks 33 times each LOL A scottish male

1 month ago

Hey Suzie since you've got a day off from your "other employment" hope you aint misbehaving LOL

1 month ago

Hey Suzie Remember no flashing your cunt or arse in the changing rooms of clothes shops you never know who could be watching.

1 month ago

Hey Suzie Hope you were able to behave when at work today. Remember there are loads of CCTV cameras which capture every move you do LOL A scottish male

1 month ago

Suzie pretends to be all shy and timid but underneath that exterior there is one cheeky little fucker LOL One of the best.

1 month ago

Hi Suzie For pretending to be all shy and timid when I rang you just now online, you definitely deserve to have your arse smacked very hard and to have your fanny hole fucked severely LOL. A scottish male

1 month ago

Hi Suzie When you arrive at your "other job" today, make sure all the changing room locks work as I plan to get you on all 4s and ram my rock hard cock and balls deep inside your arse whilst at the same time I shove two hands inside your fanny till it starts gushing out all over the place.

1 month ago

Suzie I hope you don't start fingering your soaking wet fanny at work tomorrow otherwise you may end up having your arse skelped very hard. A Scottish Male

1 month ago

Hi Suzie. I really enjoyed chatting to you this evening. I also suggest you get on all 4s and starting "eating" if you know what I mean LOL. I hope to ring a naughty girl again soon. PS try and behave otherwise your arse and fanny could end up being rather sore LOL A scottish male

1 month ago

Hello Suzie,it’s John ,my balls are full of love and I need you to empty them for me soon please.🥂🍷Your John xxxx

1 month ago

Suzie, l would love to finger your bum. Claire x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Fiona
(PIN: 4050)

Lucy
(PIN: 1286)

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Sexy Sue
(PIN: 7186)

Sonia
(PIN: 3846)

Suzie