Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Casey-Rae
    please when you coming on i want to cum in your hair and see it harden
  • 1 day ago about Sacha
    my Mr N i am waiting for out special naughty chat.. you know i love it x
  • 1 day ago about Jodie
    Hi Craig sorry can take some time for messages to get through speak soon baby xxx😘😘😍

Phone Sex Profiles: Suzie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1975

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Suzie (Pin 1975)

Photos of Suzie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Suzie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Suzie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
127 comments

Hi boys, my names Suzie. I'm 5ft 6" with long blonde hair. My measurements are 36-24-36. I like wearing short skirts and stockings. If you run your hands up between my legs you will find I don't wear panties. My speciality is pleasing men. I'm your fantasy waiting to be fucked come and get me boys. Call me on and enter PIN 1975 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1975

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Suzie now!

Remember to enter PIN 1975

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Suzie

3 days ago

This naughty girl named Suzie pin 1975 definitely deserves to receive a right good hard smacking across her bare arse cheeks, for yet again skivving off her "daytime employment". Just have to think how many times do I spank her arse for?

4 days ago

Hi suzie Your the best, love wanking with you and would enjoy fucking that gorgeous arse 😀 Rob xx

1 week ago

FFS Suzie. Do you EVER manage to do a proper full day's work at your "normal" daytime employment? Or have they decided to give you and early easter present? Your P45? LOL

1 week ago

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, SUZIE ,WHAT A WOMAN!!!!!!!JIM

1 week ago

Hi Suzie Hope you are behaving otherwise your arse might end up red raw HE HE HE

1 week ago

Hi suzie it Paul can a call you now I want to fuck you and cum all over you

2 weeks ago

You can get up to all the mischief you want with me Sexy Suzie! The look of that gorgeous bum makes me want to ride you silly xxxxx

2 weeks ago

Hope to fuck you aint getting up to any mischief Suzie otherwise I will have to place you across my knee in front of everybody where you are at this precise moment of time LOL

3 weeks ago

Glad to see a cheeky minx/sod is not skivving from her "daytime activities" today for once.

3 weeks ago

Hi Suzie Hope all blokes you "entertained" last weekend have recovered.

1 month ago

What a gorgeous bum. Suzie you are brilliant. When you next on babe? XXX

1 month ago

Hi Suzie, you are the best phone fuck anyone can ever have! You are amazing honey. Always cum so hard with you! Love Paul xxx

1 month ago

Thanks for the gorgeous doggy Susie! What a ride x

1 month ago

Hi Suzie XXX

1 month ago

Hi Squeaky Suzie. Hope you are NOT skivving when you should be elsewhere today. LOL

1 month ago

Suzie you deserve to be severely fucked.

1 month ago

Suzie You have the giggles today.

2 months ago

Hi Suzie it's John from the car. Was so good chatting with you on Sunday. As I've already said you turn me on so much because of how sexy you are and how sensual and seductive your voice is. Can't wait until we speak again, hopefuly very soon. John xxx

2 months ago

Suzie, One of my obsessions is to fuck you hard as I pull anal beads from your arse and suck on them .xxxMx

2 months ago

Your one of my favourites Mx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

Sacha
(PIN: 7271)

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett
(PIN: 1937)

Maureen
(PIN: 1893)

Erin