Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Rose
    I will call you tonight come online 9:50 pm
  • 1 day ago about Alexa
    Hi John, Yes I am much better thankyou... lost my voice retrieved it then lost it again! look forward to hearing from you... Alexa x
  • 1 day ago about Loretta
    It sure is Casey Rae xx want to join

Phone Sex Profiles: Suzie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1975

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Suzie (Pin 1975)

Photos of Suzie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Suzie

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Suzie is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1975

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

303 comments

Hi boys, my names Suzie. I'm 5ft 6" with long blonde hair. My measurements are 36-24-36. I like wearing short skirts and stockings. If you run your hands up between my legs you will find I don't wear panties. My speciality is pleasing men. I'm your fantasy waiting to be fucked come and get me boys. Call me on and enter PIN 1975 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1975

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Suzie now!

Remember to enter PIN 1975

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Suzie

6 days ago

Can’t wait to speak with you again and imagine my tongue licking your sweet cunt whilst I squeeze your gorgeous tits Suzie. Love Danny xx

1 week ago

Suzie you are such a naughty girl and I love the thought of licking your cunt before I fuck you. How about a sexy message to keep me going until we next speak xx Love Danny

1 week ago

Suzie, l want sex up your bottom. Bum admirer.

1 week ago

You must have over worked today Suzie, when at 7:40pm on a Thursday Evening you are not online dearly me

1 week ago

Suzie be careful what you poke inside your fanny, in case you do untold damage to the object/s, your fanny or even BOTH for that matter LOL

1 week ago

Hello Car John , I enjoyed watching you in your car . I hope you're not teasing me lol xx Suzie xx

1 week ago

Hi Suzie it's 'Car John', hope you enjoyed what you saw looking through the window, and hope you enjoyed what we did after, I know I did. You are so sexy and sensual and like I've said before, you turn me on so very much. Talk again soon xx

2 weeks ago

I reckon a shop full of biscuits would not be enough to satisfy your fuck holes Suzie. A nice male friend

2 weeks ago

P...A biscuit was offered but I declined , as a J.C.C went through my mind .xxSuziexx

2 weeks ago

Roy you are a lovely man . You are welcome to lick my pussy anytime xxSuziexx

2 weeks ago

Danny Stallion, I'm sure we will ride again xx Suziexx

2 weeks ago

Car John , I cant wait to look into your car again .xxx Suzie

2 weeks ago

Oh Suzie, you are the most beautiful girl, I just love looking at your gorgeous. face when I am talking to you and I imagine your lovely body against mine,and feeling your hands around my hard cock and then your lips, I would love you to spread your lovely legs for me and allowing me to eat your lovely wet juicy pussy before I slide my cock in you. Roy xxxxπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’“πŸ’žβ€πŸ’‹

2 weeks ago

Oh Suzie, you are the most beautiful girl, I just love looking at your gorgeous. face when I am talking to you and I imagine your lovely body against mine,and feeling your hands around my hard cock and then your lips, I would love you to spread your lovely legs for me and allowing me to eat your lovely wet juicy pussy before I slide my cock in you. Roy xxxxπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’“πŸ’žβ€πŸ’‹

3 weeks ago

Hi Suzie it's 'Car John'. So glad we finally caught up earlier on Friday. I love the way you suck and lick my cock and the way you lower your tight wet cunt down onto me. You are so incredibly sexy and your voice is divine. You turn me on so very much. Look forward to speaking again soon xx

3 weeks ago

Hey Suzie, Stallion, rascal, treasure or a whole dictionary of words you want to use.!! Well that was a really sexy time with you. I'm glad I pleased you and got you in the 'mood'. Lovely being with you again. Hope there'll be more to come!! Take care and all the best xxx Danny

3 weeks ago

John. we can talk another time it's ok . But..........you must behave yourself . xx Suzie xx

3 weeks ago

So sorry I had to leave you so suddenly yesterday just as we were enjoying our chat . Hope you slept well speak soon xx John xx

3 weeks ago

Hi cheeky face Hope you are behaving. Please be careful what you shove inside your fanny. We do not want any objects to be damaged unnecessarily do we? LOL

3 weeks ago

You asked: can I have a biscuit with my tea; but all you got was a JCC! Devastated......P

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Suzie
(PIN: 1975)

Vicky
(PIN: 1019)

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

India
(PIN: 2441)

Rudy