Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Rose
    I will call you tonight come online 9:50 pm
  • 1 day ago about Alexa
    Hi John, Yes I am much better thankyou... lost my voice retrieved it then lost it again! look forward to hearing from you... Alexa x
  • 1 day ago about Loretta
    It sure is Casey Rae xx want to join

Phone Sex Profiles: Suzie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6299

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Suzie (Pin 6299)

Photos of Suzie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Suzie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Suzie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
116 comments

Hi, I'm Suzie, a mature lady with blonde curly hair and green eyes. I've got 36DD-24-37 figure. I would love to talk to you naughty guys as I am a naughty lady who will put a smile on your face. So call me now, don't be shy, let's have some fun. Call me on and enter PIN 6299 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6299

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Suzie now!

Remember to enter PIN 6299

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Suzie

2 weeks ago

Suzie can give you a call now are you free to talk to your boyfriend Paul message me back straight away Suzie I love you very much Suzie love Paul. X

3 weeks ago

Suzie what a stunning fanny you have on picture 5, would love to drink all your piss, love Roy xx

1 month ago

Suzie is the best on here,if shes not online i wait until she is,instant hardon hearing her sexy voice calling me David,i think im in love

1 month ago

Thanks for the lovely phone sex call babe Steven I don't no when I can call again babe but I loved it best ever babe thank you sexy yore so sexy fore yore age babe xxxxxxxx

1 month ago

Sorry can't ring u now Steven I try nex time I let u no when I can nex as I so busy lately sorry Steven

1 month ago

Suzie it Paul your boyfriend I have been thinking about you all week in your black stockings on and all in black for speak to you soon darling love you very much Suzie xxxxxxx

1 month ago

I love you very much Suzie my loving wife I want to fuck you very hard next week and make you cum xxxxx

2 months ago

Suzie my girlfriend am waiting for you to come online tonight love you very much I got a hard on

2 months ago

Hi Suzie it Paul I miss you can I call you tomorrow night at 12,0 clock have you had a good weekend have you been dreaming about me a have been dreaming about you and your sheer black stockings on and your black short heels shoes X message me back straight away Suzie xxxxxxx speak to you Tues night good night darling girlfriend bye x

2 months ago

Hey babe I ring you again in September babe Steven the 2 week of it be redy fore spanking babe xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

3 months ago

Hi sexy nurse Suzie my loving girlfriend I injoyed last night when you was sucking my cock and deep throting in can not wait till next Monday for you nurse Suzie my girlfriend wear your sexy silk black stockings and your short heels shoes cream xxxxxxxxx

4 months ago

U on tonight babe xxxxxxxx Steven how long fore will u be on at 2 am babe fore sume spanking babe xxxxxxxx Steven

4 months ago

Hi Suzie did you injoyed deep throat my cock last night to were given it everything I turned you on last night you no after I talked to you when I was a sleep I was dreaming about you wanking me off in my sleep and having them black stockings on and. Me sucking your boobs did you dream about me can I ask you something are you my girlfriend for good no bodyeles on just mean. Speak to you Monday night dream about me at work today darling wife Suzie xxxxxx from Paul your husband

4 months ago

Suzie are you free to call and chat and get fucked hard by a nice guy called Paul from ashington

4 months ago

Hi Suzie a injoyed that fuck last night when you was sucking my cock very hard you made me cum all over my bed sheets mmmm love you very much XX XX Paul

4 months ago

Hi Suzie I ring you last night at 2,39am you must have Logan off have to ring you Monday night X X X X X X

4 months ago

Hi Suzie wear are you from again X X X X X X

4 months ago

Hi Suzie my loving girlfriend I ring you on Monday night at 12,0clock so keep your login on free for me take care of yourself and I hope you got some grey stockings today so you can put them on for me Monday night with your cream short heels shoes xxxxxxx love you very much Suzie message me back straight away Suzie X

5 months ago

Hi Suzie are you on Sunday night it just someone to talk to and get fucked by you sexy Suzie message me back straight away Suzie from leeds

5 months ago

Hey sexy still. Busy I let u no when I can ring u babe Steven it be in like 3 weeks time as I busy at the moment spank u then xxxxxxxx Steven

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Hannah
(PIN: 1208)

Suzie
(PIN: 1975)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Suzie
(PIN: 1462)

Katrina
(PIN: 1192)

Virginia