Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Casey-Rae
    please when you coming on i want to cum in your hair and see it harden
  • 1 day ago about Sacha
    my Mr N i am waiting for out special naughty chat.. you know i love it x
  • 1 day ago about Jodie
    Hi Craig sorry can take some time for messages to get through speak soon baby xxx😘😘😍

Phone Sex Profiles: Tania

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tania on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1653

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tania (Pin 1653)

Photos of Tania

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tania

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tania isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
184 comments

Hi my name is Tania. I'm 5ft 8". I have long dark hair, sexy green eyes, curves in all the right places and huge tits with hard nipples just begging for a good sucking. I love wearing as little as possible. I never wear panties so when I bend over in my very short miniskirt you can see my pussy. I love being naughty. Call me and tell me what I can do for you my number is 1653. Call me on and enter PIN 1653 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tania on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1653

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Tania now!

Remember to enter PIN 1653

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tania

1 month ago

Always great chatting with you sweetie, Pineapple xxx

2 months ago

Absolutely lovely to talk with you, hopefully we will do it again in the future and beat our personal best sweetie Pineapple xxx

2 months ago

Tanya will you be on tomorrow sat. My cock is rock solid by balls are full for you. David

2 months ago

Tania miss you loads.so much spunk into fleshlight over your photos .David . K fan club.

2 months ago

Hi Good game of snooker today, also I got quite aroused when Carla beat Peter at snooker, shoe dangling time for her.

3 months ago

Hi Servalan, where you been hiding?🤔

4 months ago

A good session of dominating Tania! Ray

4 months ago

Fantastic x

7 months ago

Usual high standard from Tania! Ray

7 months ago

Great chat with Tania this morning, she sucked my cock, then rode me and finally wanked and sucked my cock squeezing my balls until I shit my load all over her face and in her mouth, amazing.

8 months ago

Nurse Tania was great this afternoon! Ray

9 months ago

a wank session, a blow job,a tit fuck, a tit suck, a pussy lick, a doggy style fuck, then Tania wanks me off to help me cross the line. superb Ray

9 months ago

And good spanking, sucking and fucking session with Tania Ray

10 months ago

Another superb call finishing with me leaving my cum over Tania's tits Ray

11 months ago

Fabulous time as always sweetie, Pineapple xxx

12 months ago

Well you certainly had a fun time didn't you. Got a right old fucking on that firm bed. I bet you were cuming everywhere like a fountain. Can't wait for next time xxx Danny

12 months ago

Hey there gorgeous (told you I was going to leave a comment) lol. I hope you're having a nice time. You certainly had a fucking awesome time on one of those beds. You must have been drenched in that cum! Come back to the store and try another one. Naughty girl. Danny xxx

12 months ago

Hey there gorgeous (told you I was going to leave a comment) lol. I hope you're having a nice time. You certainly had a fucking awesome time on one of those beds. You must have been drenched in that cum! Come back to the store and try another one. Naughty girl. Danny xxx

1 year ago

Great catching up with you sweetie, let's do it again in the future, Pineapple xxx

1 year ago

Sexy and horny and usual Ray x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sally
(PIN: 7035)

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

Maureen
(PIN: 1893)

Erin