Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    I think people think these business ladies are dumb and gullible they know we speak to lots of different girls
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    Lee - my pleasure!!! πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    Gimpy Joe - you take instructions well which is just ad well as otherwise there would be consequences! Xxx love JJ xxX

Phone Sex Profiles: Tania

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tania on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1653

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tania (Pin 1653)

Photos of Tania

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tania

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tania isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
210 comments

Hi my name is Tania. I'm 5ft 8". I have long dark hair, sexy green eyes, curves in all the right places and huge tits with hard nipples just begging for a good sucking. I love wearing as little as possible. I never wear panties so when I bend over in my very short miniskirt you can see my pussy. I love being naughty. Call me and tell me what I can do for you my number is 1653. Call me on and enter PIN 1653 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tania on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1653

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Tania now!

Remember to enter PIN 1653

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tania

1 day ago

Hi TT how's Dirty Debbie??😜 Keep thinking bout her πŸ‘™πŸ† a lot πŸ˜‰. Especially what she enjoys doing now. Could you tell me more plz?? BB

3 days ago

Terribly sorry for the loss of connection before we could have some fun, will try again some other way Pineapple XXX

4 days ago

Hope you had a top train trip TT and that it wasn't too wet for you the outlook seemed to be very wet earlier but I'm confident you could deal with the situation !!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰BB

1 week ago

Good communicator/listener.

1 week ago

Think bout 🐩TT πŸ‘š having 🍹 or a 🍸 and πŸ΄πŸŒ‡ nice and β˜”πŸ†πŸ†. Then 🐩🚾 πŸ†πŸ†πŸ•˜πŸ•™she'd πŸ’– BB would πŸ’–πŸŒ‹πŸ©πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

1 week ago

Tania is stunning.

1 week ago

I am seriously impressed BB! Have some info for you when you are next on πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

1 week ago

Think a πŸš‚ followed by πŸŒ… πŸ‘™ wouldπŸ˜πŸ†πŸ†. As 🐩 think TT would πŸ’–. I know BB would πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†!!!😍

1 week ago

Maybe a train trip would provide some enjoyable views πŸ˜‰πŸ†πŸ† after shopping for what you like I would enjoy the displays!! πŸ†πŸ†πŸ˜

2 weeks ago

Well BB I am very impressed! Told you I’d drag you into the 21st Century! Marking and a show sounds amazing! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ†

2 weeks ago

I can do that to TT πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† for you πŸ˜‰ xx

2 weeks ago

πŸ†

2 weeks ago

Some marking followed by a cheaper show that would boost numbers is that what TT thinks bout? BB

2 weeks ago

Hi It’s John, I’ve decided to pack in the calls, thanks for the memories.

2 weeks ago

BB....always the changing rooms TT πŸ˜‰

2 weeks ago

Hope your still looking forward to painting the kitchen or maybe your thinking bout changing rooms???

1 month ago

I would love you to wear a pair of tan tights and no knickers and bend over for me

1 month ago

Hi Tania it's. Roy again hope your on tomorrow for a sexy chat,you are my favourite girl ,love from Roy xxxx πŸ‘…πŸ’‹πŸ’•

1 month ago

Hi

2 months ago

Tania enjoyed our chat this morning, I have not spoken to you for ages, loved it when you wanked my cock into your mouth and made me come all over your face, thank you David

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Maggie
(PIN: 3033)

Suzie
(PIN: 6299)

Alexa
(PIN: 7151)

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)

Jasmine
(PIN: 7007)

Amber