Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 43 minutes ago about Erica
    HELLO ERICA! DID YOU GET MY MESSAGE?I SENT YOU A MESSAGE THIS MORNING.I TRIED calling you this morning,but my PROVIDER EE system is down.LOVE RICHARDXXXXX.
  • 44 minutes ago about JJ
    Richard - thank you for today- amazing as normal. But... now on love honey to find a replacement for my broken vibrator, hope delivery is quick!!! Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 47 minutes ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your charming message. So good to see you are enjoying the sunny 😎 weather and you had a great weekend. Weather was cloudy with some showers but cleared up on Saturday & Sunday. As usual sunny these last 2 days when back to work. Did stay out to 9 o’clock last night though. See you have been busy so far this week. Hope we can catch up later on this week. Lots of love bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹😍💋💕

Phone Sex Profiles: Tanya

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tanya on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6354

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tanya (Pin 6354)

Photos of Tanya

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tanya

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tanya isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
330 comments

Hi guys Tanya at your service. I’m friendly and Witty sometimes frisky, but above all else I have curves in all the right places, to send your mind in to over drive, particularly my voluptuous chest. So call me now and let’s chat. I’m waiting for your call, but don’t forget my agent number which is 6354. I’m waiting for your call. Call me on and enter PIN 6354 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tanya on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6354

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Tanya now!

Remember to enter PIN 6354

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tanya

1 week ago

Neville, Haha ur a scream. Been in such hobbling pain.. Still I do hv the added bonus of having an xtra crutch!!! Chat to me soon plse as soo bored and in pain still. Sob sob. Kisses Tanya

1 week ago

Don't get your tongue or pussy caught on the metal.ring also don't forget a magnet Neville

1 week ago

Neville. Call me, great news, I've pulled!!!!. Kisses Tanya

2 weeks ago

I will be on soon to talk about your splendid arse and fanny.

2 weeks ago

Neville, Yeah it sure is hot outside.. In more ways than one!!! I've put olive oil all over my body to heighten my tan. Very slippery!! Kisses Tanya

2 weeks ago

Hope your enjoying weather lying in garden wearing bikini sun hot on your pussy making you play with your vibrator and fingering yourself Neville

2 weeks ago

Andy Hi... My sweet little sexy Westie!! Thanks fo our super long chat. I loved the mixture of chit chat and sex sparks!! Cum chat again real soon. Kisses Tanya (not Katie) haha

2 weeks ago

To the guy who commented on my fanny and arse. Why thank you, you are toooo kind!. Cum hv a chat with me!!

2 weeks ago

that is one tremendous fanny you have there and a cute little arse to go with it mmmmmm.

3 weeks ago

Thank you for our chat loved watching you.play with yourself Neville

3 weeks ago

Hello David, Thanks, for calling me last night. Let's go away somewhere warm. Getting fed up with my cold settee!! Kisses Tanya

3 weeks ago

Enjoyed our chat again last night ,Tanya . Don't wear out your settee and am dying to try out your new shag pile rug! David

3 weeks ago

My Bossy Neville. Okey Dokey. Chat real soon Need warming up with this shitty weather!! Kisses Tanya

1 month ago

More champagne yea make sure we go somewhere more discreet xx

1 month ago

Neville. Thanks, for the exciting Picnic Gangbang. We need alot more champagne next time and more serviettes!!!

1 month ago

Hi David, I will certainly look forward to it too. Just get yr phone checked as honestly I can hardly hear you!! Kisses Tanya

1 month ago

Looking forward to trying out some new pleasurable positions with you Tanya - David

1 month ago

Hello David, It was a pleasure entertaining you twice. I hope I pleased u enough to return to try out new positions!!

1 month ago

Hello David, It was a pleasure entertaining you twice. I hope I pleased u enough to return to try out new positions!!

1 month ago

Neville, Thanks for phoning me Sat night. I really enjoyed our first 3-some!!

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Jules
(PIN: 1630)

Kendra
(PIN: 1765)

Joanie
(PIN: 1262)

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Amber