Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Casey-Rae
    please when you coming on i want to cum in your hair and see it harden
  • 1 day ago about Sacha
    my Mr N i am waiting for out special naughty chat.. you know i love it x
  • 1 day ago about Jodie
    Hi Craig sorry can take some time for messages to get through speak soon baby xxx😘😘😍

Phone Sex Profiles: Tina

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tina on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 2617

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tina (Pin 2617)

Photos of Tina

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tina

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tina isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1417 comments

Hi guys I'm Tina and my number is 2617. I'm very experienced when it comes to playing with naughty boys and naughty toys. I love dressing up, role play and I enjoy spanking and sometimes being spanked. So call me now for some naughty but nice fun and games. Call me on and enter PIN 2617 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tina on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 2617

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Tina now!

Remember to enter PIN 2617

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tina

2 days ago

Em em Tina can't wait to give you my meat again .led like you in those little red panties again .the ones I wanked over and spunked in. Em can't wait to have again .its ur graig

3 days ago

Hi Hen If we don't manage to have a chinwag aka chat before Good Friday have a gr8 Easter and FFS lay off the Easter Eggs LOL. A scots man

1 week ago

try me from noon till 6 on monday to friday opening hours col, however be warned i know lots of other places you will find interesting .... great to hear from you hope to speak soon xx

1 week ago

Hi Tina what time are you on line today? I fancy another trip to the wine var - Col x

1 week ago

wow wow wow , my beautiful carino , every day in every way you just get better and better , another unbelievable call yesterday , bringing out the slut in me as only you can do , leaving me totally shattered , breathless , but so happy that my sex god gave me all that i craved for . i will do all i can to please in all ways , knowing if i am a good girl theres plenty more where that lot cum from . greedy bitch wants more already . xxx

1 week ago

dirty slag suks dick good cant wait to fuk you when wil u be on xoxo

1 week ago

Special silky French knickers and matching bra what you have for me knowing you as I do. Hehe love the idea of you wearing crotchless ones also. Mmmm Craig your hunky toyboy lover. xxx

1 week ago

hows my lovely welsh warrior , your naughty secretary has been getting out of hand of late and needs her sexy boss to take control before she gets above her station . you always tame the shrew like no one else . a good dictation and a hard spanking are in the offing surely by know . take me i am yours . xxx

1 week ago

so nice to hear from you craig , yes we need a catch up . got the very special knickers ready to wear for you , explain more when we speak , hope its sooner rather than later .xxx

1 week ago

in the words of the song , i love paris in the spring time , i love paris in the fall , ilove paris in the summer when it sizzles , take care my cherie make me sizzle again soon , hope its not long before we speak again . lots love xxx

1 week ago

the very gifted scots bard does it again no one else can make the dirtiest of fantasies sound so beautifully erotic , you and angela turn the greek island into paradise , keep giving me more of the same , i love it . xxx

2 weeks ago

21year old wanker wants some gilf minge xx

2 weeks ago

As Sinead O'Connor's classic puts it Tina, "Nothing compares to you". Kind of a shame that song marked the highwater point of her career, whilst you in contrast continue to get better with every call in every way. You ought to be made a Dame for services to the paper tissue industry. Always a pleasure to talk and play with you and as ever, always over far too soon. XXX

2 weeks ago

Hello Beautiful. You know who this is? It's Paris. And although it's sometimes a while until we next speak, I will carry you in my heart always! All my love x

2 weeks ago

Craig still thinks about you Tina. Still my favourite woman on here my a mile. Knows what I like and enjoys me making her orgasm again and again. Sexy milf 100% geniune. Love your ass. Xx

3 weeks ago

leigh will look forward to next times . know it will be great xx

3 weeks ago

Hi Tina, couldn't get to speak to you today, house not empty! Hopefully, will catch you next week for some naughty fun and games! xx Leigh

3 weeks ago

Hi Tina Sorry for not being in touch recently. Attended an out-patients appointment a week ago today and by Wednesday 20 March was laid low with the cold despite having the flu jab. A bit better today, but you aint online hope you aint scoffing Easter Eggs LOL Eccose D

3 weeks ago

Hallow Tina.. I am a filthy ( sometimes pervy) wanker who has been told by Jules to show my obedience by coming to wank for you or Kelsey-jo or JJ .. ( I tossed off to Kj and she said I must cum for yoo ( I hope to please you enough to get passed to someone else .. i am willing to do what you say..if not then toss me aside ) .Mr Michael

1 month ago

Love your pusie hair all your photos are brill dave in Wales you be getting a call of me very soon when I hope we can get down and dirty ❤️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

Calypso
(PIN: 7291)

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett
(PIN: 1937)

Sara-Jane