Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Maddie
    Hi Maddie it's jas absolutely amazing time definitely can't wait to chat again soon x
  • 4 hours ago about Ronnie
    im glad you enjoy my assets x
  • 5 hours ago about Kara
    Hello sexy

Phone Sex Profiles: Tina

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tina on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 2617

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tina (Pin 2617)

Photos of Tina

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tina

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tina isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1192 comments

Hi guys I'm Tina and my number is 2617. I'm very experienced when it comes to playing with naughty boys and naughty toys. I love dressing up, role play and I enjoy spanking and sometimes being spanked. So call me now for some naughty but nice fun and games. Call me on and enter PIN 2617 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tina on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 2617

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Tina now!

Remember to enter PIN 2617

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tina

5 days ago

Hi Tina Apologies for the spelling mistake in the comment which you received from a scots male fifteen hours ago it should have read "I am always here". Chat soon

6 days ago

Hello Tina. Having seen what carino means, can I think about that one and get back to you? On a serious note I am always hear if you wish to cast aside ALL the "burdens" which you currently have. A caring scotts male

1 week ago

Hi Tina, I am soo sorry about our call earlier today and especially at that moment 😉. It was truly amazing and unforgettable. I could talk to you for hours! Tina you are amazing, your beauty, your voice and sexy mind simply just blow me away 😘. Talk to you soon. All my love John xx

1 week ago

Hi my beautiful Tina, good to see you back. I have missed you, your voice and everything about you. Does it suit you to chat on Friday at 2,30? All my love John

2 weeks ago

Welcome back missed you , things are going well,love Bernie & Johnxxx

3 weeks ago

Was great to hear your voice again and have some lighthearted fun for the first time in a while, so sorry to hear about your recent news and hope time away will lift your spirits, Carino xxx

3 weeks ago

my carino so lovely to speak to you the other day . flying away tomorrow tomorrow back on line 6th august . please take care , hope for a catch up when i get back , mucho amor xxxx

1 month ago

Hi Hen enjoy your hols. Just one thing PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not drain "him in door's cock and balls" within 5 mins of getting off the plane. A scottish male

1 month ago

Hi Tina I will have loads of after sun cream (spunk) ready for you so sunglasses would be a good idea, Glenn 😎

1 month ago

hi lovely guys just to say will be off line from lunch time sat. 21st july until monday 6th august on hols . will look forward to getting back tho. and getting up to mischief with you sexy fellas . take care love you all lots . xxxxx kisses tina

1 month ago

Hi T. Attempted to ring you last night between 7pm and 8pm but you were gabbing away like a fish wife LOL. Then when I tried l8r on you had logged off. If we don't chat before yous head on hols have fun and for FUCK'S SAKE DO NOT get any of your "bits" sun burnt A scottish male friend

1 month ago

Hi Tina, will you be availbel later this evening 10:30pm for a call?

1 month ago

Hi Tina, hope your well. I cannot stop thinking about our last chat, simply mind blowing. You are such a beautiful SEXY woman and you never cease to amaze me. How does Friday at 4 suit you? Luv John

1 month ago

Hi tina, Craig here. How are you? I'm off on my holidays in a few weeks to Gran Canaria. Sun, sea and ...! 😉 xxx

1 month ago

hi sam lets make a date for sat. morning , will be on line between 10 am until about 1 oclock . look forward to another fantasy with my naughty sam . xxx

1 month ago

Hi Tina, are you on this weekend? Been having another one of my fantasies and can't wait to explore it with you. Sam.xx

1 month ago

Hi Tina. When you say "had loads going on", how much of what "gone on" is Mr Bury aware of? LOL A cheeky scottish chappie

1 month ago

Hope you have a g8t hol if we don't speak before you and Mr Bury head off in 14 days. Make sure you pack plenty of sun cream to smother all over BOTH your arse cheeks. As for calling me Mr Mischief all I will say is "you cheeky sod"

1 month ago

hi colin not long to our hols now , shame its not together , however sexy you will be with me in spirit lots love t. xxx

1 month ago

seems mr mischief has left a message , hope your well and not melting up in scotland , long time no speak . had loads going on . tell you when we speak . going away in two weeks . luv . xxx tina

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Katie
(PIN: 1038)

Sascha
(PIN: 1361)

Lulu
(PIN: 7000)

Emma
(PIN: 1948)

Sammie
(PIN: 7170)

Zara