Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Casey-Rae
    Marcus(the other one) I told you I would do you a message!! I will be on tonight 11pm ish. As for my heels, yes I am in them! Casey-Rae xx
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    JJ I am so sorry about the call. Now feeling very frustrated, the cheese board was beginning to get very tasty! Take care lots of loveJSxxx❤️❤️🍓🍓
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    Barry - Avon calling!!!!!!!! Xxx love JJ xxX

Phone Sex Profiles: Tina

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tina on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 2617

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tina (Pin 2617)

Photos of Tina

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tina

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tina isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1576 comments

Hi guys I'm Tina and my number is 2617. I'm very experienced when it comes to playing with naughty boys and naughty toys. I love dressing up, role play and I enjoy spanking and sometimes being spanked. So call me now for some naughty but nice fun and games. Call me on and enter PIN 2617 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tina on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 2617

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Tina now!

Remember to enter PIN 2617

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tina

1 week ago

I tried but never mind then, all the more spunk saved for another day,I look daft walking around with the wheelbarrow cum on you later love you who⛲🌂😎

1 week ago

This Scottie has a smile on his face on top of a "hard on" after an agency worker turned up this morning. Spent quarter of an hour turning the air blue whilst at the same time she fucked me Good and Hard. PS the "female concerned" IS recovering slowly after her recent hospital stay.

1 week ago

Hi Tina you are sex goddess you know how to press all my buttons and it is lovely when we CUM together and I make you squirt your pussy juices all over my balls I LOVE it talk soon love you Mr A xxxx

1 week ago

Tina, you certainly passed your secretarial probation but perhaps I was a bit too "dick"tatorial and didn't let you exercise your initiative and show me your full potential. I'll be more of a pussycat when I cum for my massage. - Brian.

2 weeks ago

Hey Hen LOL Any more cheek from Bury and Santa WONT be popping down your chimney instead when you aint looking he'll be rammed deep inside your "slot machine"that you sit on LOL A nice male PS ta for the kind words even if you can be a cheeky bugger sometimes Tina

2 weeks ago

glad to hear that scottie . best wishes and a quick recovery to the patient concerned , you be a kind and helpful young man now, or nooo santa . x

2 weeks ago

Hi Hen in Bury. The "individual" I was worried about in now OUT of hospital and back home. A nice male

2 weeks ago

Tina you are the lovest lady on this website no body does it better then you and I love it when I hear how I can make your pussy so wet and juicey Tina you are the best we know how to press each others buttons LOVE you Mr A xxxx

2 weeks ago

yes that was shame mr a but no worries fingers crossed for tomorrow . looking forward xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Tina sorry about today I just missed you I try a dozen times after but you was bisy I will try again tomorrow at the same time Tina you so Lovely Love u xxx Mr A xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Tina sorry I cut you off at the time when we were both enjoying each other I still have not lost my touch you are one of the lovelyest lady's I know I will call you soon I promise LOVE mr A xx

2 weeks ago

Colin your a tease . just you wait . xx

2 weeks ago

dont worry Brian got the maid to do the dirty work , much too busy thinking about my new secretarial work and all the dick tation you mentioned at my interview, must say i am rather a work alcoholic so hope theres plenty of overtime , cant wait to start . xx

2 weeks ago

Just have to wait and see Tina! Colin in Durham xx

2 weeks ago

Well Tina I left you with all the washing up and wobbly table legs but it was wonderful. I'll speak to you soon in the office. Brian.

3 weeks ago

could not start the weekend without a special thank you to my beautiful Carino , love falling onto you and just melting away . always left craving for more and longing for next time . love and millions of xxxxx

3 weeks ago

cor Colin so glad you like black lace and are as good with press studs as you are with everything else . great as always . what next i wonder . xx

3 weeks ago

thank you Brian the feeling is certainly mutual , really enjoyed our date , sure chapter two will be just as exciting ,looking forward . xx

3 weeks ago

Looked up that website Tina, yes I can imagine you in that dress, luvya loads Colin in Durham xx

3 weeks ago

Thanks for a lovely half hour Tina. I will treasure the French knickers in my pocket and look forward to what comes next. Brian.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Maggie
(PIN: 3033)

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

JJ
(PIN: 1673)

Coco La Ma
(PIN: 7239)

Chelsea
(PIN: 7203)

Trixie Blue