Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about Lilly
    Hi Lilly, thank you for today's call. It was wonderful reliving the holiday experience with you, Martyn.
  • 17 hours ago about Donna
    Hey Mrs I need some home tutoring can you and your asst please come and help me out xxx Stephen
  • 17 hours ago about Izzy
    You on tonight? R xxxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Tina

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tina on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 2617

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tina (Pin 2617)

Photos of Tina

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tina

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tina isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1271 comments

Hi guys I'm Tina and my number is 2617. I'm very experienced when it comes to playing with naughty boys and naughty toys. I love dressing up, role play and I enjoy spanking and sometimes being spanked. So call me now for some naughty but nice fun and games. Call me on and enter PIN 2617 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tina on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 2617

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Tina now!

Remember to enter PIN 2617

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tina

18 hours ago

well my little scotty dog , hope those peggies are sorted , actually for all your cheek have missed your mischief , you must need a good seeing to now your on the mend . lets have a catch up soon . xxx

18 hours ago

hiya ken hope your feeling better after that accident last week , dont like to think of you out of action , perhaps a nice massage will help , let me know how you are , best wishes for a quick recovery lots love . tina xxx

19 hours ago

well cum on glenn , where are you, sat here for days with goggles on , get your a into g , lets be avin ya ,,,,,,,,,,, xx

19 hours ago

great calls Dave D . so easy to chat to , lovely company, hope to hear from you again soon one sexy guy . xxx,

4 days ago

This chat line is the best unbelievable love Tina πŸ‘„, Glenn x

4 days ago

Hi Tina would love ❀ a nuru massage with you aw those gorgeous tits a slippery oil bath my balls feel like they are wired to the mains thinking about you Glenn xxx

4 days ago

Hi Tina,Glenn here al save up some more and surprise you soon ,I can't wait xxxx it will be awesome πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ‚β›²

4 days ago

thank you dave for your lovely message , please do call again i would really like to get to know you better. you sound like a really warm , intelligent fun guy . i enjoyed speaking to you very much too . i am usually on line in the afternoons monday to friday and most sat. mornings . i will look forward to speaking again very soon , take care hon , xxx

4 days ago

Oh no sorry Tina,Think Il get back you'll need more than goggles,like a tsunami no 1 always,Glenn x

4 days ago

Hi Tina, it’s Dave. Had such an enjoyable time talking with you. You are so sexy and unshockable, yet so friendly and easy to get on with. Definitely speak again soon, what is normally the best time for you? Enjoy your little break - hopefully catch up again. Dave xx

5 days ago

Hi Tina Writing this comment whilst recovering from having tooth extracted earlier today at Dentist, resulting in you NOT receiving a cheeky call fromyour favourite scottish male caller. Hope alls well with you. A scottish male

6 days ago

Hi Tina it’s Matt good evening lol x wow today was amazing making me cum twice in a matter of minutes your a little minx but in a good way wish I get to meet u in person just think of all the fun we could have hehe. Xxx

6 days ago

steve short sweet but sexy xxx

6 days ago

wow mike your fantasies are wild , cant wait for the next one x

6 days ago

oh oh ,,,, i am in trouble ,after being swept off my feet , getting my breath back ready to return the compliment , we got timed out . hope you was not left too frustrated promise to be extra specially good next time my sexy carino xxx

6 days ago

Amazing Pussy ! Phew that was hardcore ! Mikexxxxxxxxxx

6 days ago

hi jim , long time no speak , hopefully sat. morn, planning 9,30 until about 2.30 . hope all is well , it would be great to hear from you . xx

1 week ago

Hi tina hows it going? Speak soon, Jim

1 week ago

yes scotty time for a catch up me thinks , up to naughties as usual i suppose , think a good spanking may be in order x

1 week ago

sorry mike got to finish about 615 pm this week. next week those times will be ok . start this week around 12.15 . had a feeling the message might be from you , cheeky boy . hope to share those fantasies very soon .

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Olivia
(PIN: 1818)

Gabby
(PIN: 1721)

Babs
(PIN: 1944)

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

Gemma