Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 16 minutes ago about Nicky
    Love chatting to nicky such great fun time flies with nicky pleasurable tease as well
  • 27 minutes ago about Jules
    Hi it's Paul from Wales we had the most fantastic exhilarating time ever thank you xxx
  • 27 minutes ago about Loretta
    Tony always ready to oblige...thanks for the sexy time in the garden ...every part of me was hot and wet !!! Untill next time šŸ’‹

Phone Sex Profiles: Tina

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tina on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 2617

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tina (Pin 2617)

Photos of Tina

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tina

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Tina . Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 2617
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

1456 comments

Hi guys I'm Tina and my number is 2617. I'm very experienced when it comes to playing with naughty boys and naughty toys. I love dressing up, role play and I enjoy spanking and sometimes being spanked. So call me now for some naughty but nice fun and games. Call me on and enter PIN 2617 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tina on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 2617

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Tina now!

Remember to enter PIN 2617

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tina

1 hour ago

so sorry john that friday didnt work out , hope we can make another date very soon , dont leave it long hon xxx

3 days ago

Tina, how are you doing?not spoken for ages. Still think of you bent over your bed looking in your mirror. Jim

4 days ago

My balls are busting Tina xxx Glenn

4 days ago

Tina been missing our little fantasies, hope to speak again soon GšŸ‘ 

5 days ago

Hi Tina, what an amazing chat we had last Friday!! as always you are soo sensual, sexy and mind blowing! I cannot wait to speak to you again. All my love John

5 days ago

yesterdays yoga session with my beautiful friend left me well and truly knackered , in the nicest possible way of course . to sum up in one word . SENSASIONAL . yoga will never be the same again . how about a try at mud wrestling next . bet i know who will win . xxxx

1 week ago

Been trying to call you Tina but you are always unavailable šŸ˜• will try again soon me darling, Colin in Durham xx

1 week ago

Been trying to call you Tina but you are always unavailable šŸ˜•

1 week ago

I wish I could speak with you now my little angel. Please take care Steve x

1 week ago

well Roy CUM on then , x

1 week ago

Tina what a beautiful fanny on picture 5. Would love to drink All your piss please. Love Roy xx

1 week ago

hey wheres Colin these days , long time no speak , hope your keeping well and can find some time to give me a call , miss our friday afternoon chats , xx

1 week ago

hey wheres Colin these days , long time no speak , hope your keeping well and can find some time to give me a call , miss our friday afternoon chats , xx

1 week ago

Profound Apologies mon ami for disappearing all of a sudden when chatting earlier. A standby postman who was helping with deliveries where I stay had got separated from his work mates. Hope a cheeky Mare in Bury is well. Re your next trip thx for the warning. I will make sure ALL blokes are behind locked doors prior to you appearing LOL A scots man

1 week ago

well my lovely Mr Griffiths it appears that your latex clad nurse seems to be giving you the right kind of treatment , what i get in return though you kinky naughty man makes me feel that maybe a long spell of bed rest may be the in order to make sure your fully recovered . more visits pending ... xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Tina it was lovely talking to you today sorry we got cut off my signal went down just as we was getting to the best bit you still one of the lovelyest lady's on this website I will call you soon xx peter

3 weeks ago

a message for the so clever and especially filthy P , how your mind weaves such fantastic fantasies turning like magic that Greek island and our companion Angela into a haven of dirty delights never ceases to amaze . time there is truly mucky but marvelous .thank you for sharing it with me . xxx

3 weeks ago

buckets at the ready Glenn , how many can you fill . xx

3 weeks ago

hope the man of my dreams is doing well . you know who you are by the way , . this northern lass is missing her fiery dragon and needs heating up .xxx

3 weeks ago

The balls are back in town Tina love from spunk bucket xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Linda
(PIN: 7041)

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Kara
(PIN: 1974)

Ally
(PIN: 1477)

Sexy Cindy
(PIN: 1378)

Abby