Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Ella
    Love the leather suit M 💋
  • 6 hours ago about Ella
    Gr8!!!!!!!
  • 7 hours ago about Nicky
    Nicky Devine sexy hot dirty filthy slut simply just can't get enuf of your wet twat and gorgeous juicy titties

Phone Sex Profiles: Tina

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tina on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 2617

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tina (Pin 2617)

Photos of Tina

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tina

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tina isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1381 comments

Hi guys I'm Tina and my number is 2617. I'm very experienced when it comes to playing with naughty boys and naughty toys. I love dressing up, role play and I enjoy spanking and sometimes being spanked. So call me now for some naughty but nice fun and games. Call me on and enter PIN 2617 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tina on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 2617

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Tina now!

Remember to enter PIN 2617

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tina

13 hours ago

Hope you enjoy a few days of naughty fun Tina LOL

2 days ago

hi guys wont be on monday and tues , but will be back on weds . hope you having a great weekend . love tina xxx

3 days ago

Fancy a BUCKET?

3 days ago

Great chat on Friday Tina , will talk again soon gorgeous. Colin in Durham xx

5 days ago

You will cummmmm and cummmm again,the best by far spunk everywhere spunk. Bucket Glenn xxx

5 days ago

Are you ready for bucket of spunk Tina mi balls are trembling love the Barnsley bucket full x

6 days ago

sending out an S O S . theres a damsel in distress in need of lots of help from the welsh warrior , hope he will be around and come to my rescue asap and promise of course he will keep CUMING . new red lippie on at the ready . xxx

1 week ago

always know when my chef of wondrous delights leaves me a message , your inventive mind leaves me wanting more of your exotic , erotic fantasies , dont stop them cuming , the lady angela and i are already on that wonderful Greek island waiting for you . xxx

1 week ago

Been on dayshift the last few weeks Tina but back to normal next week, call you then gorgeous love Colin in Durham xx

1 week ago

hi to u2 who ever u may be xx

1 week ago

Hardly surprising Tina has so many admirers keen to put pen to paper, or should that be cursor to dialogue box? Her particular combination of mature intelligence, imagination, fluency, a gorgeous voice and not least an erotic imagination that could make Caligula blush, is a rare and precious gift. Let's make a meal for each other, hope you're hungry.

1 week ago

Hi Tina

1 week ago

hi colin hope your well , hope to have our friday chat tomorrow , its seems a while since i enjoyed your company looking forward to a catch up hon. xxx

1 week ago

my carino , out of luck yet again last sat. i am on till about 2.30 / 3 , this sat. if you have a free slot . was so looking forward , even though we spoke a day or two earlier . cannot get enough of you !!! what a frustrating week . hope you can remedy that asap . xxxx

1 week ago

hiya cheeky chops from scotland , is that injury due to over working your right hand i wonder , pity your not around the corner i would offer you tea sympathy and a bit of relief , but beware of where those fingers may end up , i can be even cheekier than you . xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Tina Hope you are NOT snowed in in Bury this afternoon. Injury prevents me from ringing you online. Hope to be able to do so A S A P. Your numero uno caller from Scotland who is NEVER cheeky to you

2 weeks ago

that was a lovely surprise the other afternoon john , naughty but always very nice , keep the flames from that fire hot until next time which i hope will be very soon . lots love xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Tina, I can imagine Lorraine was as frustrated as I was, will call back asap I want to make a mess of that dress.xxx

2 weeks ago

well mi carino as always you never fail to thrill . another restless night and more erotic dreams , longing to share them , hopefully as arranged sat . cannot wait . xxx

2 weeks ago

hey john , long time no speak , hope you and bernie are both well , time for a catch up me thinks . on this sat. hope to speak soon xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sonia
(PIN: 3846)

Fiona
(PIN: 4050)

Lucy
(PIN: 1286)

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Sophie
(PIN: 7226)

Donna