Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Jules
    Belfast boy you randy bugger haven’t you got enough women all ready?? πŸ˜œπŸ˜‰
  • 1 day ago about Megan
    Hey guys,will be on only at night for a bit... 10pm to 2am ... night time fun 😁😘 hope you're all packed up and tinseled out for the holls.. I've got the mistletoe out and swinging from the rafters so pucker up 😘// meg
  • 1 day ago about Sasha
    Wow honey, a sexy voice to die for! Thank you very much Sasha 1797! 😍😘

Phone Sex Profiles: Tina

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tina on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 2617

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tina (Pin 2617)

Photos of Tina

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tina

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tina isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1331 comments

Hi guys I'm Tina and my number is 2617. I'm very experienced when it comes to playing with naughty boys and naughty toys. I love dressing up, role play and I enjoy spanking and sometimes being spanked. So call me now for some naughty but nice fun and games. Call me on and enter PIN 2617 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tina on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 2617

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Tina now!

Remember to enter PIN 2617

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tina

1 day ago

Wonderful time, looking forward to my next call from your sissy bitch, juicy Lucy.

2 days ago

Just the most beautiful amazing gorgeous fuck slut ,can’t wait to CUM again soon .Grandkids away next week. Your John xxxx

4 days ago

Hey πŸ‘‹ Tina , Beutiful chat came loads , Need to lick πŸ‘… that gorgeous pussy dry, Your Belfast Boy B xxxxx

5 days ago

Glenn's spunk factory is on 24hour shifts now "Get in" lets hope they don't go on strike Tina

5 days ago

Spunk Spunk Every where but not a drop to share am drained Tina spunk you soon you know who spunky bollocks

5 days ago

Reight chat, I would fuck her all day long Tina would not sit down for days,Tina you and your toy WOW,LOVE from the Yorkshire Donkey you make me Massive al my Spunk Glenn xxx

5 days ago

Hi Tina If I am unable to get through online to you prior to Xmas/New Year's Days, I hope you and yours have a great festive season. Just one thing DON'T be pulling on "his indoors xmas cracker too hard" LOL A scottish male friend who is baltic as he writes this.

1 week ago

Hi Tina, you are undoubtedly the most amazing, gorgeous and sexy woman! Our chat yesterday was just mind blowing! I cannot wait till we do it all again. Much love John

1 week ago

Hi Tina missed you last night,and Tuesday is bath in my spunk night,all that gloop , fuck I'm horny spunk splattered facial for you soon enjoy 😌 be in touch , love Donkey Glenn xxx milk me Please xxxxx

2 weeks ago

hope all those naughty scotsman are having a good st andrews day , love tina xxx

2 weeks ago

Will try to call you Tina as soon as possible bit busy atm, luvya loads Colin in Durham xx

2 weeks ago

mi carino , the message i sent you earlier in the week has not shown up . so so sorry last sat. morning did not happen , hope this week you may have time to breath some fiery magic on the ice maiden from up north . this aries girl is much happier when she can feel the heat . set me on fire again soon please . xxxx

2 weeks ago

ooooooo that last message sounds inviting ! whos it from x

2 weeks ago

Hello Mrs how’s your bum for spank marks. Cupid’s arrow certainly needs a riding x 😈

2 weeks ago

Tina , can I sit underneath your beautiful cunt while you allow your golden piss to run down my throat .Aaron@@@.πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ€ͺ

2 weeks ago

so sorry we got timed out lee its always great hearing from you . dont leave it too long , enjoy your time off . back on fri and of course sat morn if your around then . xxx

3 weeks ago

hey tina how ru sorry not been in touch been really busy hope is all well with u miss u so much love lee xxxxx

3 weeks ago

I take it that as your message was in all caps you were screaming these words in ecstasy? Let's see if we can get you disturbing the neighbours with orgasmic bellowing again soon, your favourite Welshman xxxx

3 weeks ago

nice to hear from you john give me a call need a catch up ! xx

3 weeks ago

nice to hear from you john give me a call need a chat up ! xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Linda
(PIN: 6281)

Kate
(PIN: 1943)

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Gabby
(PIN: 1721)

Annie