Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 17 minutes ago about Becky
    You're welcome Adam. Anytime . I enjoy our chats very much xx
  • 19 minutes ago about Ella
    Hi Miss Ella, thank you for an amazing first call - looking forward to getting better acquainted soon. Dan x
  • 51 minutes ago about Ashleigh
    When will you be on next ash??x

Phone Sex Profiles: Tina

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tina on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 2617

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tina (Pin 2617)

Photos of Tina

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tina

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tina isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1151 comments

Hi guys I'm Tina and my number is 2617 I'm very experienced when it comes to playing with naughty boys and naughty toys I love dressing up and role play and I enjoy spanking and sometimes being spanked so call me now for some naughty but nice fun and games. Call me on and enter PIN 2617 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tina on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 2617

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Tina now!

Remember to enter PIN 2617

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tina

3 days ago

Thanks for message hottest babe with high intellect sex drive and all round special lady wish you were my client love Steve♥️Xx

4 days ago

tina you been busy? i need you this evening miss our chat mark

4 days ago

hi steve you bowled the maiden over yet again , another top score . sexy balls xxx

4 days ago

sorry john cant make it tonight but what about next week . please let me know , it would be nice to hear from you sexy . xxxx

1 week ago

Hi Tina, so sorry if didn’t work out on Thursday night. Would you be free this Thursday at 8? I miss your voice and body and mind ❤️😘. Luv John

1 week ago

oh john , so sorry things did not work out last night stayed on till 7 30 then had to go . my messages only got thru this morning but i took the chance you might be there anyway . must try again soon . look forward to hearing from you . have a good weekend, much love xxxxx tina

1 week ago

hi john dont know what happened to my reply but yes will be there at 7 this evening , looking forward to speaking to my lovely sexy fella . xxxx

1 week ago

hiya john , its a date will do that , looking forward you sexy , sensual man . xxx

1 week ago

Hi Tina, I'm expecting to call you at 2 p.m. tomorrow 10 May. Love Susie

2 weeks ago

Hi Beautiful, how are you? So would you be aailable for a date night on Thursday at 7? Luv John

2 weeks ago

What happened there on our call?? I was enjoying that and it went off on me might of been my signal or maybe a problem your end again. :( I’ll try again :)

2 weeks ago

Hi Tina Hope you have nice relaxing holiday weekend. Just one thing. Do NOT overwork "him indoors" Your fav scottish cheeky male friend

3 weeks ago

carino thank you for special moments , your fantastic .will always remember you . take care you know where i am if ever you need to chat about anything . i hope things go well in the future. adios mi carino. tu estas conmigo siempe xxxx

3 weeks ago

I don't think my last message made it on here, just wanted to say please don't fret or worry about me at all, Carino x

3 weeks ago

hi john thank you for your lovely message , yes that was frustrating wasnt it . you certainly know how to keep me on my toes you lovely sensual man you .... always enjoy our time together . will try and do as promised and get on one night at 7pm for you . let me know , you can leave a message ...look forward to next time enjoy your weekend hon . xxxx

3 weeks ago

dont stop matt , love our chats too you naughty sexy thing , look forward to our next call . lots love tina xxx

3 weeks ago

Tina is always on a call I wonder why? Coz she’s the hottest woman on here and loves to hear you moan and also lets you here her squirt. X hope I get to speak to you soon missing our chats Tina. X Matt. Xxxxx

3 weeks ago

Well Tina it's Nick Baby! Any comments ?? Xx

3 weeks ago

hi sexy nick and my namesake tina thanks for sharing a really horny experience with me hope for a repeat performance sometime soon . love licks and sensual xxxxxxxx

3 weeks ago

hey tina how ru sorry not been in touch been really busy at work miss u so much love lee xxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Nicky
(PIN: 1154)

Jenny
(PIN: 1494)

Carmen
(PIN: 1087)

Becky