Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Rose
    I will call you tonight come online 9:50 pm
  • 1 day ago about Alexa
    Hi John, Yes I am much better thankyou... lost my voice retrieved it then lost it again! look forward to hearing from you... Alexa x
  • 1 day ago about Loretta
    It sure is Casey Rae xx want to join

Phone Sex Profiles: Vanessa

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Vanessa on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1325

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Vanessa (Pin 1325)

Photos of Vanessa

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Vanessa

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Vanessa isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1628 comments

Hi there, my name is Vanessa and I’m a very leggy 5’9” big busted blonde with sparkling blue eyes and a cute, tight little arse made especially for you to squeeze into. I’m a professional horse trainer and love riding bareback outdoors. Would you like to come and play with me in my stable, because this young filly needs to be broken in with lots of exercise… and if I don’t do as I’m told, you may have to spank me… Call me on and enter PIN 1325 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Vanessa on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1325

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Vanessa now!

Remember to enter PIN 1325

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Vanessa

1 day ago

A silver squirter

2 days ago

I do believe the imposter who wrote about Andy could possibly be jealous !!! Beware the green eyed monster. All my love Vanessa

2 days ago

Andy you are definitely my favorite caller of all time. Funny sexy and original which is rare on these lines xxx all my love Vanessa

3 days ago

I am missing my bookworm !!! All my love Vanessa xx

3 days ago

Dave.......you had better stand quietly in the queue then and wait your turn !!!! All my love Vanessa

3 days ago

You definitely need to be face down in your paddock/stables you cheeky sod for that remark. I reckon your arse cheeks WILL be red raw after I have finished with them you cheeky mare.

3 days ago

Dave......you and me both know that the word clean has never been in your vocabulary. !!! All my love Vanessa xx

4 days ago

Hi V. The previous comment posted which made reference to your tits being like massive Xmas Puddings (all nice and juicy) was as clean as I could possibly type it LOL

4 days ago

I could not possibly comment on your last comment Vanessa, other than to say, your tits are like massive Xmas Puddings " Delicious" HE HE HE

4 days ago

Not guilty my little scottish dumpling.....my hands are at work doing other things !!! He he......all my love Vanessa xx

4 days ago

Now keep your fucking hands of those stable lads so they can do their work in peace LOL

4 days ago

This message is being printed and published to attract the man who spent yesterday afternoon with me rewriting 50 shades of grey.....you made my toes curl with excitement.....what would your mum say !!!! All my love Vanessa xx

5 days ago

Enjoyed our chat earlier this evening - catch you again next time. Love James xx

5 days ago

Was it the short sexy skirt......the tight fitting blouse over the black satin bra.....the sultry voice or the cherry ice cream......I wonder...…..I really cannot wait for a second helping !!!!!! All my love Vanessa xx

5 days ago

WOW...…...I have to highly commend you Scottish guys out there...….you really do know how to keep your woman happy...….I just love newbies...….mwah to you until next time. All my love Vanessa xx

1 week ago

Not guilty Dave......there is an imposter slaying your good name my love. All my love Vanessa xx

1 week ago

Why don't you "Miss Trouble Maker" get your stable lads/grooms.and groomesses to sweep up the mess from your saggy aged pussy flaps LOL He He . Mr Nice Black/Blue Man

1 week ago

Dave. ...you naughty naughty boy. ..just for that you can clean up my used pussy. There's lots of cum for you xzx all my love Vanessa

1 week ago

I reckon Miss "Trouble Maker" you should be face down in your stables whilst my cock hammers absolute fuck out your aged LOL arse cheeks. Mr Black/Blue Man

1 week ago

Give your stable lads a break cheeky face. You can muck out the stables today LOL

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Hannah
(PIN: 1208)

Francesca
(PIN: 1272)

Suzie
(PIN: 1975)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Suzie
(PIN: 1462)

Virginia