Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 15 hours ago about Suzie
    Hello my gorgeous sexy cum slut Suzie, Should be cumming to Uk w/e of 27 th so will try to catch up with you as much as poss. So looking forward to hearing your sexy voice as you gag on my hard cock, watching all my hot spunk bubbling out of your mouth onto your magnificent tis yummy xxx all my cock & cum Pete xxxx
  • 15 hours ago about Lucy
    Would love countdown cum
  • 16 hours ago about Anna
    Hello Anna Ever tried three some I'm game x x x

Phone Sex Profiles: Vicky

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Vicky on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1019

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Vicky (Pin 1019)

Photos of Vicky

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Vicky

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Vicky isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
59 comments

Hi, naughty blonde Vicky here with big boobies, big hard nipples, long legs with a big curvy arse. I love golden showers, dressing guys up and fucking them, smoking fetish, foot fetish, silk nylons and pantyhose. I can dominate or be submissive. I want you boys and girls, come and get me. Call me on and enter PIN 1019 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Vicky on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1019

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Vicky now!

Remember to enter PIN 1019

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9600. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Vicky

1 week ago

I get so horny for your sexy legs in stockings Vicky, I was thinking about them all day long so sexy and long..... Love you to tease me with your legs, Steve

2 weeks ago

Absolutely fantastic best ever hell she knows how to make you cum

1 month ago

Hey Vicky it’s Sammy you’re favourite white toy boy please stay online as I’m thinking about that big fat ass you love me fucking

2 months ago

I was soon naked,then I was soon drained! Ray

3 months ago

Lovely call with Vicky.

3 months ago

so hot blonde bimbos with massive tits, want to phone you so that bulge in the side of your mouth in pic3 can be my cock xfrankx

4 months ago

thanks ray come back for more soonxx

4 months ago

She pressed her big tits in my face, stripped me and got to work on my private parts. And later, she drained my balls. Ray

5 months ago

Knows how to make me cum

8 months ago

thanks oli anytime babyxxxxxxxxxx

8 months ago

hi Vicky its oli that's for the fuck last night hope we can do the same next weekend. love oli xxx

9 months ago

She makes my so horny :)

10 months ago

This woman is one filthy fuckin slut who's always ready to get fucked in all her holes

10 months ago

I really crave that big white ass grinding on my face your one hot ass milf from your favourite toy boy sammy

10 months ago

I want to ram my tongue inside your tight ass whole

10 months ago

i love to spit and swallow with you all mmmmmmmmmmmxxxxx

10 months ago

spit or swallow?

10 months ago

a really Dirty slut,love to fuck your arsehole

11 months ago

Vicky will make you cum buckets. A very horny and dirty slut

11 months ago

mhmm vicky is deinatly the best girl on here going to have to ring again sooon x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Tania
(PIN: 1653)

Lucie
(PIN: 1106)

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Marie
(PIN: 7007)

Janey