Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Jules
    Belfast boy you randy bugger haven’t you got enough women all ready?? πŸ˜œπŸ˜‰
  • 1 day ago about Megan
    Hey guys,will be on only at night for a bit... 10pm to 2am ... night time fun 😁😘 hope you're all packed up and tinseled out for the holls.. I've got the mistletoe out and swinging from the rafters so pucker up 😘// meg
  • 1 day ago about Sasha
    Wow honey, a sexy voice to die for! Thank you very much Sasha 1797! 😍😘

Phone Sex Profiles: Amelia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Amelia on

Remember to enter PIN 7080

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Amelia (Pin 7080)

Photos of Amelia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Amelia

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Amelia isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
49 comments

Hi I’m Amelia, I’m a naughty forty business woman who loves to take any kind of dictation. I have long dark hair, green eyes and luscious lips. I have long legs and love wearing stilettos and suits. I would love to speak to you my agent number is 7080 Call me on and enter PIN 7080 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Amelia on & enter PIN 7080

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Amelia now!

Remember to enter PIN 7080

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Amelia

2 days ago

Mmmm sexy ass when u free to cum and play , my balls need emptying and ur the lady to do it for me xxxx Michael

4 days ago

Amelia, I want to stand behind you licking and sucking your beutiful cunt until you cum all over my face then I want to wipe it off with your knickers and suck them dry.Your Belfast Boy B xxxxxx

1 week ago

Mmmm am free when ever u like a gd seeing to bbe xxxx

1 week ago

Ahhhhhhh i cant wait xx❀

1 week ago

Sure will you sexy Lady mmmmm let's make it a weekend of sex XXX Michael

1 week ago

Ooooh michael you sexy beast. Keep in touch xxxπŸ’‹

1 week ago

Amelia my pecker is all ways up for you bbe , love a night with you xxxxx Michael

2 weeks ago

Hi Michael hope to speak to you soon, keep your peaker up??xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi sexy xx let me know when u are coming on to play again xxxx Michael

1 month ago

Lovely lady Amelia caters for all needs smashing time Manchester Jim

2 months ago

Still looking good Amelia you got some the best photos on this site off to bed now to have wank over photos particularly number five best shot of bum and pusie ever would love too lick you from behind and make CUM I’m my mouth dave I Cardiff

2 months ago

Always a joy to speak to you david, have good weekend xx

2 months ago

hi emelia its david thanks for the lovely chat as always take care of yourself and don't work to hard speak soon david xxx ps i was pulling your leg about speaking to other people.21/9/18

3 months ago

One hot fuck

3 months ago

Look forward to speaking to you soon, cant wait for are hot steamy sessions xx

3 months ago

Hi Amelia we talked earlier but i had to cut off abruptly i do apologize i ll make you wet again soon

4 months ago

Still think photos 5 is one of the best on this site particularly if you zoom in on it really trunks me on DJ in wales

4 months ago

Bet you’d love that dildo in pic 3?to be my cock eh Amelia?? Tit wanker. πŸ†πŸ€ͺ

5 months ago

Big james

6 months ago

hello amelia its david just finshed speaking to you thanks for the lovely chat what a wonderful lady and lots of fun ps you have the most wonderful pair of eyes,bet you thought i was going to say something else take care david 9/6/18 xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Linda
(PIN: 6281)

Kate
(PIN: 1943)

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Gabby
(PIN: 1721)

Annie