Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Ella
    Love the leather suit M 💋
  • 6 hours ago about Ella
    Gr8!!!!!!!
  • 7 hours ago about Nicky
    Nicky Devine sexy hot dirty filthy slut simply just can't get enuf of your wet twat and gorgeous juicy titties

Phone Sex Profiles: Amelia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Amelia on

Remember to enter PIN 7080

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Amelia (Pin 7080)

Photos of Amelia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Amelia

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Amelia isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
60 comments

Hi I’m Amelia, I’m a naughty forty business woman who loves to take any kind of dictation. I have long dark hair, green eyes and luscious lips. I have long legs and love wearing stilettos and suits. I would love to speak to you my agent number is 7080 Call me on and enter PIN 7080 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Amelia on & enter PIN 7080

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Amelia now!

Remember to enter PIN 7080

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Amelia

4 days ago

Ahoooh Mr Birmingham where have you been xxx💖

4 days ago

Hi Amelia, hope your all good. Hope your looking forward towards the encounter, take it easy from Mr Birmingham....x

5 days ago

Great afternoon on the phone with Amelia,she really bust my balls,this lady is a stunner,would love to spend time in her company and do lots of naughty things together,Happy Valentine's lovely lady XX Andy.

2 weeks ago

Amazing 😍 sunny x

4 weeks ago

Ooooh mr birmingham please can i have some more ???? 😚

1 month ago

Hi Amelia, I hope the main course was as expected lol I'll keep you posted for the next menu, take care speak soon sweet from your Mr Birmingham x

1 month ago

Hi Mr Birmingham it was great to speak to you, looking forward to are main course x

1 month ago

Hi Amelia, great getting to know each other on our first call! I can’t Wait for the next catch up, don’t work too hard in your travels speak very soon. From Mr Birmingham x

1 month ago

Amelia, you beutiful gorgeous sexy addictive lady,I would fuck you every day and night if you allowed me to. I’ve fallen in love .Your Belfast Boy.☘️☘️🥂🥂🍾

1 month ago

Happy new year and photo 5 is still The best photo on this site sexy classy lady dj in wales 😄👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

1 month ago

Merry Christmas to all the beautiful ladies and happy new year to all the wankers may santa grant all your wishes and dreams. Making 2019 special for everyone. Love Amelia xxx❤❤❤

2 months ago

Mmmm sexy ass when u free to cum and play , my balls need emptying and ur the lady to do it for me xxxx Michael

2 months ago

Amelia, I want to stand behind you licking and sucking your beutiful cunt until you cum all over my face then I want to wipe it off with your knickers and suck them dry.Your Belfast Boy B xxxxxx

2 months ago

Mmmm am free when ever u like a gd seeing to bbe xxxx

2 months ago

Ahhhhhhh i cant wait xx❤

2 months ago

Sure will you sexy Lady mmmmm let's make it a weekend of sex XXX Michael

2 months ago

Ooooh michael you sexy beast. Keep in touch xxx💋

2 months ago

Amelia my pecker is all ways up for you bbe , love a night with you xxxxx Michael

2 months ago

Hi Michael hope to speak to you soon, keep your peaker up??xxx

2 months ago

Hi sexy xx let me know when u are coming on to play again xxxx Michael

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sonia
(PIN: 3846)

Fiona
(PIN: 4050)

Lucy
(PIN: 1286)

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Savannah
(PIN: 7125)

Foxy