Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 15 minutes ago about Nicky
    Love chatting to nicky such great fun time flies with nicky pleasurable tease as well
  • 26 minutes ago about Jules
    Hi it's Paul from Wales we had the most fantastic exhilarating time ever thank you xxx
  • 26 minutes ago about Loretta
    Tony always ready to oblige...thanks for the sexy time in the garden ...every part of me was hot and wet !!! Untill next time 💋

Phone Sex Profiles: Amy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Amy on

Remember to enter PIN 1176

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Amy (Pin 1176)

Photos of Amy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Amy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Amy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
105 comments

Hi guys my names Amy. I’m an outgoing brunette with Blue eyes. I ‘m 5 ft 8 with long legs and a slim body, but I do have curves in all the right places, I am a 36 DD. I love to have fun and would love to hear everything you would like to me. Did I mention that I love to get tied up and spanked, there's nothing you can say to me that I won’t thoroughly enjoy and you won’t be disappointed. You can reach me on my agent number 1176. Call me on and enter PIN 1176 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Amy on & enter PIN 1176

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Amy now!

Remember to enter PIN 1176

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Amy

3 hours ago

Gary from north Yorkshire sent the last message

7 hours ago

Hi there sexy Amy, loved our sex session yesterday, can't wait to be naked with you on the phone hopefully later today

8 hours ago

Amy, I enjoyed our conversation on Sunday. I am looking forward to your next training session when I will teach you about obedience.

1 day ago

Hi there sexy Amy, I really loved our sex session we had this morning. Can't wait for our next session. One day next week xxxxxx

2 days ago

I want to jizz on your tits!! Tit wanker. 🍆

4 days ago

Why Master G you know how much my education means to me! I can’t wait xxx

4 days ago

Hi zee, I’m on this weekend hun, and yes it’s been ages! Hope I catch you xxxxx

5 days ago

Amy, I am sure you will be glad to know I am already working on ideas for your next training and education session. I hope it will have as much impact on you as the last one. Master G.

6 days ago

i want to jizz on your elbows

1 week ago

Our Sunday session was amazing, I hope you found it educational.Master G

1 week ago

Mimi, it’s been ages, are you around the weekend? xxxx Zeee

1 week ago

But alas merely a master, rather pathetic and insignificant

1 week ago

Hmm Lord C, I think you need to be reminded that Master G is indeed Master for a reason, and very thorough in his education xxx

1 week ago

master g, i fear that your feeble attempts at training will pale into insignificance when compared to Lord C's ministrations

1 week ago

I am gonna train you so hard. Starting with star jumps, squat thrusts, and then the steeple chase...

1 week ago

Amy, don't worry I will be giving you a long session of training and education on Sunday. I am looking forward to it. Master G

1 week ago

Hi there Amy, I missed you, it was great to fuck you today and hear your voice. Speak soon xxxxxx

1 week ago

Hi master G, sorry about my absence and I hope to hear from you soon, need my training! Xxxx

1 week ago

Hi Gary I’m on the rest of the week hun xxx

1 week ago

Amy. Thanks for a fantastic Tuesday lunchtime. You're simply the best! xPaul

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Kara
(PIN: 1974)

Ally
(PIN: 1477)

Emma
(PIN: 1511)

Sexy Cindy
(PIN: 1378)

Abby