Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Casey-Rae
    please when you coming on i want to cum in your hair and see it harden
  • 1 day ago about Sacha
    my Mr N i am waiting for out special naughty chat.. you know i love it x
  • 1 day ago about Jodie
    Hi Craig sorry can take some time for messages to get through speak soon baby xxx😘😘😍

Phone Sex Profiles: Amy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Amy on

Remember to enter PIN 1176

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Amy (Pin 1176)

Photos of Amy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Amy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Amy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
38 comments

Hi guys my names Amy. I’m an outgoing brunette with Blue eyes. I ‘m 5 ft 8 with long legs and a slim body, but I do have curves in all the right places, I am a 36 DD. I love to have fun and would love to hear everything you would like to me. Did I mention that I love to get tied up and spanked, there's nothing you can say to me that I won’t thoroughly enjoy and you won’t be disappointed. You can reach me on my agent number 1176. Call me on and enter PIN 1176 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Amy on & enter PIN 1176

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Amy now!

Remember to enter PIN 1176

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Amy

2 days ago

Gary you know that your mistress is eagerly awaiting your call. Good boys and girls get rewarded xxx

3 days ago

Please mistress Amy may I phone you on Sunday? Your obedient cunt Gary.

3 days ago

Awww James I will hun and I can’t wait xxxx

3 days ago

Hi zee, I’m sorry my lovely, I’m on from 4 today is that okay, I will be waiting for you xxxxx

4 days ago

Mimi, we definitely should carry on. Tried you about 7 yesterday, shall I try later at 9 instead? xxx Zee

4 days ago

Meme - stuck in Germany not sure when I'm coming home or when we can speak next! Wait for me! Love James xx

4 days ago

You have been good and you will be getting your reward soon. Master G

4 days ago

Hey zee, you know how much I can’t wait to continue where we left off, you make me hungry for more! Xxxxx

4 days ago

No master I won’t forget my lip service, you know I want to be good xxx

4 days ago

Thank you Chris and you know I loved our chats xxxxx

5 days ago

Hi peter and look forward to it xxx

5 days ago

Hey Mimi, love it, love it, what I do to you. Pure filth, can’t beat it, you noughty :) girl xx Zee

5 days ago

amy i really enjoyed our fantastic phone sex on sundat,you was so horny,you made me cum 3 times.i loved it you are brilliant will defo call you again love you chris xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmwah.

6 days ago

Don't forget your lip service.

6 days ago

Hey Amy. It’s been ages, can’t wait to catch up on our chats. Xxx Mark from London

1 week ago

Hi Amy, thanks for our chat the other day. As you know I'm obsessed with anal sex. I'd love some more taboo anal sex chat with you. Speak soon, Peter x

1 week ago

Hi James sweetheart, I think you have broke me after our last session. I love our calls and can’t wait for the next xxx

1 week ago

Amy - God I need to speak to you again you are amazing. I loved your stories they really made me laugh. Hope we speak again real soon Love James xx

1 week ago

Amy I really enjoyed our chat last Friday. You are so fucking sexy. I'm glad I make your thighs quiver! I need to speak to you again hope i catch you soon. Love James xx

1 week ago

I always welcome a long chat over anal sweetie, hopefully I will hear from you soon xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kyra
(PIN: 1937)

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

Jazmine
(PIN: 7277)

Ria
(PIN: 7071)

Alissa
(PIN: 7277)

Calypso