Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 12 hours ago about JJ
    Mark S - sorry, usually online Mon/Tues/Weds evening plus all day Tues & Thursday but I do pop online here & there if I feel especially naughty. Keep trying & I hope to speak to you soon. Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 12 hours ago about Jules
    Jules I bought a butt plug off that website you recommended, let the fun commence. You’ll be getting a call very soon!!! YKW xxx
  • 12 hours ago about Chrissie
    I'm back and I am on cloud nine. The voice the words the personality the minutes turn to hours the hours turn to days the way you make me feel if I could bottle it and sell it i would be a millionaire. And the world would be a better place xx πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰

Phone Sex Profiles: Casey-Rae

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Casey-Rae on

Remember to enter PIN 1938

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Casey-Rae (Pin 1938)

Photos of Casey-Rae

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Casey-Rae

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Casey-Rae isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1176 comments

Hi, my name is Casey-Rae. I can be anything you want from a slutty college girl to a virginal bride, whatever you desire! I’m curvaceous with chestnut brown hair with light blue/green eyes and big boobs. I love working up a sweat at the gym and want to work up one with you today. So come on guys if you want to MASTERBATE then DONT HESITATE, we can play together !! Call me on and enter PIN 1938 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Casey-Rae on & enter PIN 1938

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Casey-Rae now!

Remember to enter PIN 1938

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Casey-Rae

12 hours ago

Yeah Megan (7229) I wondered what he meant about the Irish accent ??!! I think it may of been the very naughty weekend when we had an agents outing! Boy oh boy that was so much fun! Until a certain agent - mentioning no names (Nicola-7195) slipped and flashed her stockings and thong to all and sundry!!! Casey-Rae xx

15 hours ago

Hey sugar,I do think we might have all ready played together once... would love a rematch 😁😘 not sure I can pull off an Irish accent bit ill give it a go 😊 xx // Megan Ps... those eyeys and those tits girl... *swoons* 😍😍😍

15 hours ago

Yeah, my girl Megan 7229 is one sexy lady. We may of already been "together" wink wink !! Casey-Rae xx

18 hours ago

do you drive an Audi sure I saw you sat in traffic at the Mancunian way in Manchester?? My cock got hard as fuck was about 8 am this morning i was in a white 320

19 hours ago

i want you and 7229 Meg together her Irish accent is so sexy 2 dirty girls together

1 day ago

there is no "beating around the bush" with this woman. she says it like it is, if you don't get her wet she will tell you 2 put more effort into it LOL love your introduction

1 day ago

Finally, the man who is all talk no action has decided to keep his insults to himself !!

1 day ago

its the voice and the imagination that makes this a top class girl.

2 days ago

Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie, what are we going to do with you, me and nicola have a lovely surprise for you Casey-Rae xx

2 days ago

Thanks Clayton. That's very nice thing to say. Casey-Rae xx

2 days ago

Hi Paul, yes sorry that we got cut off, please do try again to continue. Casey-Rae xx

2 days ago

impersonators love to plague my comments! I know who the sad individual is that is the funny thing!

2 days ago

Aww that is sooo sweet of you William! Yes it has been on and off over the last few years. As for the nasty comments, It's ok, I know they are sat there with nothing better to do. I enjoy chatting to guys, i do it out of choice not need. Casey-Rae xx

2 days ago

after almost 3 years of talking to you Casey Rae (with the exception of when you work overseas, you are a very intelligent woman. The nasty comments you have been receiving are unjust. I have respect for all you girls especially you. If only people knew the real you and they would know what a great woman. Ignore the negative comments! I do not usually comment but the immature stuff that has been on your message board have been awful. William K

4 days ago

Auw it’s paul here. We got cut off just as I wanted to start our story all over again. Let’s try again soon. I promise i’ll Listen and not interrupt. Hehe. Xxx

4 days ago

your intro is so cute

4 days ago

I would be proud to hold your hand ANYTIME ANYWHERE, you are in my top drawer of the most gorgeous sexy girls on this line . None come close to you .STUNNING xxxxxxxxπŸ‘πŸ’—πŸ’₯πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’ take no notice of silly insults . Remember that saying,STICKS and STONES.xxxx Clayton in Shacklewell Green.xxx

4 days ago

Hey Casey, you are very naughty and i loved our chat last night. I lasted so much longer with the wife ;-) Adam xxx

5 days ago

Horny 🐐

6 days ago

Sexy pics

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Miss Lace
(PIN: 1449)

Gemma
(PIN: 7266)

Desirable Danni
(PIN: 7107)

Marcie
(PIN: 7107)

Frankie