Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    I think people think these business ladies are dumb and gullible they know we speak to lots of different girls
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    Lee - my pleasure!!! 💦💦💦Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    Gimpy Joe - you take instructions well which is just ad well as otherwise there would be consequences! Xxx love JJ xxX

Phone Sex Profiles: Casey-Rae

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Casey-Rae on

Remember to enter PIN 1938

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Casey-Rae (Pin 1938)

Photos of Casey-Rae

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Casey-Rae

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Casey-Rae isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
855 comments

Hi, my name is Casey-Rae. They say I am the role play Queen, from a slutty college girl to a virginal bride, whatever you desire. I’m curvaceous with chestnut brown hair with light blue/green eyes and big boobs. I love working up a sweat at the gym and want to work up one with you today. So come on guys DON'T HESITATE, LETS MASTERBATE !! Call me on and enter PIN 1938 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Casey-Rae on & enter PIN 1938

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Casey-Rae now!

Remember to enter PIN 1938

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Casey-Rae

4 hours ago

I think people think these business ladies are dumb and gullible they know we speak to lots of different girls

4 hours ago

Cannot wait my darling for tomorrow xxxxxx I need you so much xxxxxxx your hungry Stevie

4 hours ago

Python Paul... missed you, hope you are ok. Casey-Rae xx

4 hours ago

Hi Jay, You know you love this naughty dirty girl xx

4 hours ago

Hi Stevie, I will be on and off throughout the day tomorrow. Hope to catch you then. Casey-Rae xx

8 hours ago

This weekend my lovely, am saving myself for you, have loads and loads for you xxxxxxxx your Stevie

1 day ago

She is one horny looking slut would love to bend her spread these legs and stick my tongue rite inside her asshole and my 3 fingers in that juicey pussy make her fukin moan. 😘😘😘 Jay

2 days ago

Have our chat at the weekend my lovely, can't wait for you. Miss you so much, thinking of you xxxxxxxx your Stevie

2 days ago

sexi slut

3 days ago

You naughty little minx I bet you been sucking your fingers too thinking of you dripping wet cunt is a turn on

3 days ago

Hey,how you?,is it just weekends you are working these days?

4 days ago

I have been horny all day and not been able to log on, so will have to entertain myself tonight guys, get those role play ideas ready for weekend!

4 days ago

Hi Stevie, yes weekend was great! I look forward to speaking to you. Casey-Rae xx

4 days ago

Hello my darling Casey Rae, you made my Saturday sweetie XXX and now I can't wait for next weekend, you sexy lovely young woman, marry me!! You look after yourself till next time xxxxxxxxxx your Stevie

6 days ago

Hello my sweetie xxxx thankyou Casey so much,was worth the wait, speak next weekend, have a lovely time and look after yourself darling, xxxxx Stevie

1 week ago

I push everything off ur desk and fuck u deep and hard on ur desk, u moan in pleasure as I fuck u PMK xx

1 week ago

guys, my friend Marie 7256 is new to the line, please be gentle with her !! Tell her I recommended her and I am sure she will take an extra inch in her mouth !!

1 week ago

get me bent over the desk PMK pull those panties to the side and fuck that delicious pussy of mine. CBT x

1 week ago

Just read your comments Casey-Rae as currently lying on a sunbed on holiday I’ve had turn over on my front, you have just given me a massive hard on, the very thoughts of you those sexy outfits. Peter x

1 week ago

Mmmm I am liking the sound of that have you got many pvc outfits I love black looks so hot on a girl would love to cum all over your pvc arse wink yummy xx xx xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Maggie
(PIN: 3033)

Suzie
(PIN: 6299)

Marie
(PIN: 7007)

Alexa
(PIN: 7151)

Alice
(PIN: 7091)

Shilpa