Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Casey-Rae
    please when you coming on i want to cum in your hair and see it harden
  • 1 day ago about Sacha
    my Mr N i am waiting for out special naughty chat.. you know i love it x
  • 1 day ago about Jodie
    Hi Craig sorry can take some time for messages to get through speak soon baby xxx😘😘😍

Phone Sex Profiles: Casey-Rae

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Casey-Rae on

Remember to enter PIN 1938

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Casey-Rae (Pin 1938)

Photos of Casey-Rae

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Casey-Rae

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Casey-Rae isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
291 comments

Hi, I am the one and only Casey-Rae, I am online, so that means I am feeling really horny. I’m a curvaceous brunette with big light blue/green eyes. I’ve got naturally big bouncy tits and a lovely tiny waist and a spankable bum. I love role play some come on guys, why wait, lets masterbate!! Call me on and enter PIN 1938 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Casey-Rae on & enter PIN 1938

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Casey-Rae now!

Remember to enter PIN 1938

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Casey-Rae

1 day ago

please when you coming on i want to cum in your hair and see it harden

2 days ago

do you want a 3 some with me and my misses we were fucking lookin at your pics

2 days ago

I want her to squirt on you

2 days ago

hahaha, no I didnt ask Kelly to soothe my throat with her pussy juices, but what a great idea! maybe i will suck her pussy juice off one of her callers dripping cock after he cum or maybe have her squirt in my mouth.... next time leave your name xxxxx

3 days ago

what is VIP vag is perfect?

3 days ago

Casey Rae Have you asked Kelly pin 7230 to soothe your sore throat by allowing you to gently lick out her fanny hole till all her juices travel down your throat?

3 days ago

guys, I have a sore throat due to some hard core gagging. So if your up for a slow and sensual, (with lots of eye contact) cock suck, I am up for it, so come on give me some lubrication! will be on later tonight x

4 days ago

A new VIP member, Very Impressive Performance, you know who!!

5 days ago

Casey-Rae, that was truly "surreal". Think of me when you are clubbing in those heels. Guys, this girl is fun, flirty and willing to try something new. Deliciously naughty, too. Till the next time...….. Jonny xx

5 days ago

Johnny.... u naughty devil.... will use red ones next time xxx

5 days ago

lee york/leeds one hell ova weekend xxxxx

6 days ago

I really wish I could lick your smooth tight pussy until you cum on my face, over and over and over again...until you beg me to fuck you deep and hard! Casey loves being plesured and spoilt with a tongue xxx

6 days ago

Casey, you are one sexy lady with a beautiful seductive voice, loved sharing our naughty stories...had one of the best orgasms and loved making you cum again and again! Have a great day, I will xxx

6 days ago

Casey, you are one sexy lady with a beautiful seductive voice, loved sharing our naughty stories...had one of the best orgasms and loved making you cum again and again! Have a great day, I will xxx

1 week ago

Wow! what a cunt!..

1 week ago

Think wifey’s working in the morning (Saturday) again, if you’re on i’ll give I a buzz baby. Miss you. You’re the best!! Joe. Xx

1 week ago

Michael, can you speak to my new flurry, she is so naughty, Kelly 7230. If you don't please her she will give you a hard spanking and so will I !!

1 week ago

So u missing me Mr. VIP Member, well you better give me a call so keep your membership active! Mr. Bum admirer, it smells of roses babe!

1 week ago

Casey, l would love to smell your bottom. Bum admirer.

1 week ago

VIP member misses u

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Lulu
(PIN: 7035)

Annie
(PIN: 7205)

Sally
(PIN: 7035)

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Kyra
(PIN: 1937)

Abby