Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 18 minutes ago about Nicky
    Love chatting to nicky such great fun time flies with nicky pleasurable tease as well
  • 29 minutes ago about Jules
    Hi it's Paul from Wales we had the most fantastic exhilarating time ever thank you xxx
  • 30 minutes ago about Loretta
    Tony always ready to oblige...thanks for the sexy time in the garden ...every part of me was hot and wet !!! Untill next time 💋

Phone Sex Profiles: Casey-Rae

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Casey-Rae on

Remember to enter PIN 1938

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Casey-Rae (Pin 1938)

Photos of Casey-Rae

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Casey-Rae

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Casey-Rae isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
617 comments

Hi, I am the one and only Casey-Rae, I am online, so yes I am feeling really horny. I’m a curvaceous brunette with big light blue/green eyes. I’ve got big bouncy tits and a lovely tiny waist and a spankable bum. I love working up a sweat at the gym and I love role play so come on guys, DON'T HESITATE, LETS MASTERBATE !! Call me on and enter PIN 1938 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Casey-Rae on & enter PIN 1938

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Casey-Rae now!

Remember to enter PIN 1938

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Casey-Rae

4 hours ago

CBT means Casey Big Tits x

18 hours ago

Do.u do CBT an wot wud I need 4 that

1 day ago

Mmm would love to taste your warm golden piss before filling your tight wet meaty pussy with my thick creamy seed mixing our juices together before i tung fuck your tight shit hole before filling it with my thick creamy load. Hope your bladder is full when I bring you xxx James

1 day ago

OMG Casey-Rae I had no idea how naughty and Kinky you could be. You come across as butter wouldn't melt but wow what a dirty deviant imagination you have. I can't wait to service you again Mistress. Steve x

3 days ago

Haha! 9..10... gonna fuck you again and again and again... Speak tomorrow at 7ish gorgeous girl! Darren xxx

3 days ago

7.. 8 lets masterbate! hahaha, Darren you soo naughty ! Casey-Rae xx

3 days ago

5...6... nibbles and licks!! (Oh you’ve got me hard already..) Darren xx

3 days ago

Mmmmm I can and it looks so good dribbling down ur cheeks as I give u my meat to pound ur pussy. PMK x

3 days ago

imagining that hot sticky sauce around my mouth.... CBT xx

3 days ago

3, 4 knickers on floor xx

3 days ago

One, two... Darren’s cummin’ for you!!!...

3 days ago

I love watching u stick the BBQ ribs inside u imagining it's my huge bone fucking u deep and hard. U r so bad PMK xx

3 days ago

you know i love sticky objects

3 days ago

thanks for the title of "role play Queen" whats your name?

3 days ago

Wow, it's been a LONG and HARD week for us babe!! Glad it's Friday and the weekend, we r both home from work and unless want something different it's Chinese Takeaway night. PMK xx

3 days ago

lovely chat with you x John

3 days ago

Sorry for neglecting u naughty Casey-Rae but I loved fucking you so hard your pussy burned and making you wet with my wanking. Mmmm think of my big cock filling your juicy holes as I wank watching you masturbate PMK xx

3 days ago

Feeling so damn horny tonight guys call me..... Xxxx

3 days ago

Ice cubes eh??? Looking forward to some Frosty tricks for a ridiculously hot night and rolling out my hose for you!! Lol Darren xx

3 days ago

you neglecting me today PMK..... catching you wanking really got me wet. The way you fuk me so hard my pussy burns ! Casey-Rae xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tina
(PIN: 2617)

Francesca
(PIN: 1272)

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Kara
(PIN: 1974)

Ally
(PIN: 1477)

Reem