Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about JJ
    Sa - as always our chats are amazing, the way we can discuss anything absolutely anything! You always make me laugh. I hope things continue to improve for you and I wish that I could do more to help. Xxx lots of love & hugs JJ xxX
  • 17 hours ago about Jules
    Hi Jules Hope you’re feeling better now Looking forward to you jumping on my cock sometime soon, been busy call you next week rob xx
  • 18 hours ago about Kia
    Hey guys give us all a chance to chat to Kia please

Phone Sex Profiles: Cindy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Cindy on

Remember to enter PIN 1953

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Cindy (Pin 1953)

Photos of Cindy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Cindy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Cindy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
938 comments

Hi my name is Cindy. I am 5ft”, lovely shoulder length hair and blue eyes. My breasts are a gorgeous 36D and I just love wearing sexy lingerie, Let me relax you with my lovely soft pinks lips and very naughty tongue, mmmm yummy. Call me on and enter PIN 1953 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Cindy on & enter PIN 1953

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Cindy now!

Remember to enter PIN 1953

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Cindy

6 days ago

Very well done Phil Mistress Cindy was very pleased with you today ;-) you where very very greedy and you know what happens when your greedy!!! You pleased Mistress Cindy Call me soon xxxxxx

1 week ago

Hi Darling John hope your well and thinking about your darling Cinders? I'm thinking about you as always in my beautiful white underware!! Yummy ;-) I look forward to your next ME time so you can call me darling! I have the ice at the ready darling. Love you Cinders xxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 week ago

Martin your appraisal went very well ;-) you should now feel very relaxed!! We need to be mindful that appraisal are ongoing and will be completed regularly! Until our next meeting in the boardroom xxxxx

1 week ago

Hello Bad BOY CHRIS!! you love your Cinders you called me THREE times I loved it!! ive missed you while you've been. Away on your jaunts sunny beaches yummy and you were thinking about me being naughty while you were away!! Just scrumptious you beautiful man.. Loved our calls sexy your were very BAD I loved it ;-) love you Cinders xxxxxxxxxx

1 week ago

job done cinders,balls emptied,cock spent, love you cinders,BAD BOY CHRIS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

1 week ago

Thank you Cindy for taking the time to carry out my ‘appraisal’ in the boardroom this evening. Felt really stiff going into it but you saw to that and I’m now feeling a lot more confident in my abilities. Martin xx

1 week ago

where are you cinders bad boys cock is throbing and in desperate need of your undivided attention,come on line cindy and empty these swollen balls. happy new year babes bad boy chris xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi John darling I'm not sure why your not getting my messages I put 2 out over the past two days! Third time lucky ;-) hope you had a wonderful New Years Eve and a wonderful night at the orchestra! I hope you thought about me In my evening gown! So happy you were able to call again darling!! Cinders adores you! Catch these kisses darling John xxxx

2 weeks ago

Cum all over them then, lets feel your cum it is a very sexy thought! x

2 weeks ago

What a gorgeous pair of tits would look great with my cum all over them!

2 weeks ago

Hi my Beautiful Darling John thank you for your call Sunday you were just adorable!! Cinders loves your study me and you in our special place! Think about me in my stockings at our special Time, especially New Years Eve you darling man!! Cinders adores you can't wait for your next Meeeeeee time!! Happy New Year John Darling Cinders loves you xxxxx

2 weeks ago

This has just been a wonderful time so pleased you all had a great holiday over Xmas and everyone is happy!! It's approaching New Years Eve I hope everyone has a Happy New Year ;-) Cindy cant wait to wish you Happy New Year when the clock strikes Midnight!! I'll be waiting to chat to you !! Love from Cindy everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 weeks ago

Cindy i would love to be at wank party with you i would lick all the spunk off you then kiss you deep. ...fuck my cunt is getting soaking wet. ...im going to fill my knickers xxxx love Slutty Susan

3 weeks ago

Would love to see you tied up at a wank party 10 men spunking over you. ..slut

3 weeks ago

I'd like to wish everyone a lovely Christmas hope you all have a wonderful time! Cindy will be thinking about you filling her lovely stockings Naughty hahahaha! Merry Christmas everyone all my love Cindy xxxxx

4 weeks ago

My beautiful John loved you called me last night so sweet darling;-) your Cinders has opened your eyes to say the least!! You will love those little extras to make you have so much fun!! I want to feel them when you make love to me you darling man! Talk soon darling lov Cinders xxxxxx

4 weeks ago

BAD BOY CHRIS ;-) you BAD BAD BOY!! Yummy ;-) loved our call baby so so hotny so so nice you delicious man! Cindy was in heaven I love our sexy thing our special thing so sexy!! Love you Cindy catch these kisses xxxxxxxxxxx

4 weeks ago

forget the rest,this girl is best.LOVE YOU CINDERS BAD BOY CHRIS XXXXXXXXXX

4 weeks ago

My dear lovely Cinders it was so good talking to you . Can't wait to make love to you as you are the best and I am very fond of you. Have a lovely Christmas and New Year will be thinking about you all love your John

1 month ago

this lady is so good!! fucked me good and went straight to anal!! She took my cock in her asshole like a champion and I filled it with warm cum and she milked me dried. Thanks Cindy!!!! Jonny

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Katherine
(PIN: 1048)

Suzie
(PIN: 1462)

Ali
(PIN: 1088)

Kendra
(PIN: 1765)

Gabby
(PIN: 1721)

Kimberley-Rose