Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 16 minutes ago about Nicky
    Love chatting to nicky such great fun time flies with nicky pleasurable tease as well
  • 27 minutes ago about Jules
    Hi it's Paul from Wales we had the most fantastic exhilarating time ever thank you xxx
  • 27 minutes ago about Loretta
    Tony always ready to oblige...thanks for the sexy time in the garden ...every part of me was hot and wet !!! Untill next time πŸ’‹

Phone Sex Profiles: Cindy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Cindy on

Remember to enter PIN 1953

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Cindy (Pin 1953)

Photos of Cindy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Cindy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Cindy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1030 comments

Hi my name is Cindy. I am 5ft”, lovely shoulder length hair and blue eyes. My breasts are a gorgeous 36D and I just love wearing sexy lingerie, Let me relax you with my lovely soft pinks lips and very naughty tongue, mmmm yummy. Call me on and enter PIN 1953 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Cindy on & enter PIN 1953

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Cindy now!

Remember to enter PIN 1953

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Cindy

1 week ago

Omg wow cindy, another hot 3 sum ! Both guys fucking each one of your holes and you taking our cocks in your mouth was so hot. Loved it when you mad me lick all that cum out of your pussy. Gangbang next ?? Ben x

1 week ago

I NEED MY BAD BOY CHRIS!!!! Just YUMMY!! :-) :-) Mmwah Mmwah Mmwah XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

1 week ago

Hi Kieran :-) we have spoke since the message, but lovely to hear you wanted to talk again. Cindy will be available at the times we said on Monday. Looking forward to hearing from you. Love Cindys xxxx

1 week ago

Well you sexy man BEN!! We had a wonderful horny call you liked my threesome you enjoyed thinking about me with two guys. Call soon missing you BEN love Cindy xxxxx

1 week ago

Hello My Darling John :-) I'm back handsome, back so we can go to our special place, our private place for you and me time :-). Cinders has missed you but thought about you at our time wearing my white bra and panties. Call me darling, love you Cinders xxxxx

1 week ago

Hello My sexy BAD BOY CHRIS My horny Man :-) Cindy is BACK!! and ready for your sexy horny naughtiness!! I've missed you, missed your strong sexy hands and how how they make me feel when you hold me tight!! How we love our special naughtiness. Looking forward to your call sexy :-) I love my BAD BOY CHRIS!! Catch xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

i am missing you babes BAD BOY CHRIS MWAH XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

2 weeks ago

Hi Cindy it's Kieran can you please come back online today because i really want to talk to you thanks Kieran xxxxxx

2 weeks ago

bad boy chris needs some cindy time xxxxxxxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Cindy, it's me ur sexy boyfriend Andrew and i want u back so much. so please will u be mine again, so we can be BF & GF once more and this time for ever, as i still and always have loved u so very much. so please take me back my darling loving sexy gorgeous GF. :-)LV ANDREW CAMPBELL MWAH MWAH XXXXXXXXXXX

2 weeks ago

Hi Cindy it's Kieran I am wondering if you can do me a favour and come on today after 4pm after college and let me talk to you thanks Kieran xxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Cindy it's Kieran i really want to talk to you can you please let me know when you are available to call thanks Kieran xxxxx

1 month ago

Darling Cinders hope all well with you have missed our chats but thinking about you always . Long to talk soon take care my love xxxx your John xxxxx

1 month ago

I had an amazing time with cindy, she made me cum so hard ! Taking about how she would love two cocks fucking at the same time, and having her little pussy and ass filled with cum. So hot. Talk again soon Ben x

1 month ago

Hi Kieran, sending you Birthday wishes for this weekend πŸŽ‚πŸΎπŸŽ hope you have a great weekend. Love Cindy πŸ’‹

1 month ago

Hi Cindy it's Kieran when you are going to be available again i want to talk to you again love Kieran xxxxx

1 month ago

Hi Andrew :-) loved our call, your amazing too! Call me again love Cindy and kisses for now Mmwah Mmwah Mmwah xxx

1 month ago

Hi cindy thank you u r truely amazing love andrew xxx

1 month ago

What a great bank holiday weekend thos is turning out to be, saturday morning just delicioys, you have just been amazing loved every minute or hour should I say! Love Cindy xxxx

1 month ago

Oh you bad bad horny man :-) Saturday morning was just so good!! Your a sexy darling man I loved chatting you know how to please Cindy and I loved we talked and talked and talked, just great start to my Saturday. Catch me again at our special time :-) love Cindy xxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Linda
(PIN: 7041)

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Kara
(PIN: 1974)

Ally
(PIN: 1477)

Emma
(PIN: 1511)

Sexy Cindy