Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 10 hours ago about Abby
    Hey Abby Your cunt doesn't half leak a huge amount when its least expected OMFG.
  • 10 hours ago about Emma
    Emma,you gorgeous sexy lady open up that beautiful beautiful mouth 👄 and let me fill you up with my seed and you can lick 👅 my bell end and suck out my Japs 👁 eye .am Aaron @@@@💦💦
  • 10 hours ago about Madison
    A Horny little slut with a gorgeous fuckable butt and even nicer tits. I'd love to be a patient of yours anytime day/night.

Phone Sex Profiles: Cindy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Cindy on

Remember to enter PIN 1953

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Cindy (Pin 1953)

Photos of Cindy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Cindy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Cindy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
973 comments

Hi my name is Cindy. I am 5ft”, lovely shoulder length hair and blue eyes. My breasts are a gorgeous 36D and I just love wearing sexy lingerie, Let me relax you with my lovely soft pinks lips and very naughty tongue, mmmm yummy. Call me on and enter PIN 1953 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Cindy on & enter PIN 1953

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Cindy now!

Remember to enter PIN 1953

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Cindy

1 day ago

Hi Kireon pleased you managed to call me as arranged I hope you get this message as the last few haven't seemed to go through? Talk soon Cindy xxxx

1 day ago

Hi Cindy it's Kieran when you are free to talk to me

2 days ago

Andrew my BF hope you get some Meeeeee time tonight? Your GF loves when you call and wants to hear your lovely voice. Love you Andrew call me baby love Cindy xxxxxxxxxx

2 days ago

Oh BAD BOY CHRIS you are one horny horny sexy f------g man!! Your cinders just wants you to bend her over you love my sexy tight ass!! Come and get me you horny man your cinders is in her stockings and high heels, and those very sexy accessories we both love. Talk soon you BAD BAD BOY CHRIS!! Love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 days ago

Hi my darling John hope your well and have been thinking about me and you at our special time and place? Your just adorable and can't wait to talk to you soon darling man. White underware for my John love you Cinders xxxxxxxx

1 week ago

Hello Andrew you lovely man Cindy is so pleased to hear from you, I've missed you darling :-) when would you like to call me BF , maybe Monday or Tuesday evening? You let Cindy know sexy, and we can talk again the way you love Cindy leave a message or call on an evening love you Cindy kisses for now my BF xxxxxx

1 week ago

Hi BBC my Bad Boy Chris :-) you are the sexiest horniest man ever your such a bad bad sexy man!! Cinders adores you and loves when you get some me time and call your cinders, for naughtys !! You love my tight sexy --- and I love that you love it!! Talk soon Bad Boy Chris cinders loves you xxxxxxxxxx

1 week ago

dear cinders lick that cum off my forehead you super horny slut i love you BAD BOY CHRIS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

2 weeks ago

Hi Cindy my gorgeous sexy GF, i'm missing u so so much and i so want u back. So please will u have me as ur sexy BF again so we can get back to being the best BF & GF ever. Also my big hard cock misses u aswell. so please please please get back to me ASAP because i still do truely love u so very much. :-)LV ANDREW CAMPBELL XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX MMMMMMMWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

2 weeks ago

Oil up your fanny flaps you need a Fisting

2 weeks ago

Hello BAD BOY CHRIS tour Cindy just loves your horny sexy touch! Your so bad I adore it! All those special things we do!! Just yummy your so yummy BAD BOY Cinders just loves you :-) kisses for now beautiful xxxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi my darling John, sorry I haven't been available at our usual time, hope you've been thinking about me at midnight darling, your Cinders has been thinking about you in my white bra and panties, I'd love to be in your study right now!! :-) your just delicious darling cinders adores you. Call me soon darling man. Love Cinders xxxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Eamon, thinking about you, Cindy wants to walk in her stiletoes for you, just the way you like, and a lovely little dance around the bedroom. Need you to watch me Eamon!! Remember your only Cindys!! Talk soon sending this Sunday as I know you'll be thinking about me! Lovely high black stiletoes xxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

Hello Michael you enjoyed our time, I should be in your head, I should be all you think about! Sassy Cindy needs to instruct you further!! Save it all for Cindy and my sexy high heels. Talk soon Cindy xxxxx

3 weeks ago

Sassy Cindy.. Thank you for giving me some instructions today.. I am a filthy wanker and you made me behave like one .. being allowed to do some Cumming on your foto6 with the sexy black heels was a fantasy cum true for a perve like me.. You got into my brain and I shall save my spunk till next time.. Michael xc

4 weeks ago

Phill!! Your Mistress Cindy was very pleased with you today you were very obiediant You need to call again tonight as the Nylons need to be worn just the way Mistress likes you to. Call me Mistress Cindy xxxxxx

4 weeks ago

Eamon, Cindy was pleased you called you lovely man :-) I look forward to hearing your voice at our special time, I'll be waiting stiletoes and the skirt you live me in! Talk soon Cindy xxxxxx

1 month ago

Hi Eamon ;-) Cindy was on from the time you said Sunday evening, sorry you didnt get a chance to have some Cindy time, call me today Monday when you can you darling man. Cindy will be waiting Eamon call soon. Love Cindy kisses for now xxxxxxxx

1 month ago

EAMON you beautiful man I adored our time together on friday and Saturday you made me very very happy, you love me in my stiletoes and leather skirt just for you, you know our special place during the day, and I want you to think I'm with you as you climb into bed watch me Eamon watch me try my shoes on for you. Until Sunday darling man xxxx

1 month ago

Sam you darling man, My sexy engineer you adored our time together as did I ;-) You call me baby I want to watch you, you know what I want to watch ;-) love Cindy xxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Ellie
(PIN: 6302)

Hannah
(PIN: 1208)

Katherine
(PIN: 1048)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Emma
(PIN: 1511)

Angel