Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Ella
    Love the leather suit M 💋
  • 6 hours ago about Ella
    Gr8!!!!!!!
  • 7 hours ago about Nicky
    Nicky Devine sexy hot dirty filthy slut simply just can't get enuf of your wet twat and gorgeous juicy titties

Phone Sex Profiles: Donna

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Donna on

Remember to enter PIN 1897

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Donna (Pin 1897)

Photos of Donna

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Donna

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Donna isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
312 comments

Hello naughty people I’m Donna, 5ft2” tall sexy size 16 with nice big boobs and bum. I have brown eyes and dark hair, I’m a very naughty married lady who loves toys and I have quite the collection. I’m bisexual and I want to use my oral skills to make you cum. I love being in control, bondage, spanking, rough sex, anal and role play, Call me on 1897.. Call me on and enter PIN 1897 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Donna on & enter PIN 1897

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Donna now!

Remember to enter PIN 1897

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Donna

5 days ago

Happy Valentine's Day Donna. I reckon on such a romantic day as today that you should allow as many guys as possible to have unlimited access to your tits, fanny and arse.

1 week ago

Hi miss I see to be missing you for extra tuition just wondering what times your on please let me know love Stephen xxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Donna Parts of my anatomy could do with tonnes and tonnes of naughty attention from you. A scottish male

4 weeks ago

Hi Donna, it’s Steve!! I think I’ve just missed you again! You just logged off. Gutted. Really do wanna speak to you again. Hope to catch you soon xx

1 month ago

When are you on next Donna? Want you to suck me till I jizz all over your pretty face then watch you feed my cum into my wife's mouth 👄

1 month ago

Hey Donna. I want to bind your huge tits up and then lick and suck your nipples whilst inserting a huge dildo up your pussy until you cum. Do you wanna play? Craig x

1 month ago

Stephen, I very much want to help you. Now come and eat my hairy pussy and make me cum xx

1 month ago

Gez, I really enjoyed this afternoon. I must get some leather gloves xx

1 month ago

Hello Miss it’s Stephen here just to let you know I’m feeling really dirty and need my usual can you help please xxxx

1 month ago

A beautiful girl inside and out. It's always a pleasure talking to you Donna. xx Gez.

1 month ago

Mistress am going to shoot my load all over you and in your hair from Chantel

1 month ago

Noooooooooo Steve, I am gutted I missed you! I will be on the line Tuesday. I need my role play fix, I have missed you x

1 month ago

Happy New Year. Only just missed you yesterday afternoon, I was gutted! Lol. Hope to speak soon. Steve

2 months ago

Yes I enjoyed forcing you to cum Chantel, and I would put the collar and lead on you so you can be my dirty little bitch! Now get that maids outfit on, you have some cleaning to do!

2 months ago

I wish I could be there so you could use them all on me whenever you want it and as as much as you wanted what is it if you wanted to put a collar on a lead on me mistress from you Chantel

2 months ago

I hope you liked foceing me to c?m and you foceing me to shoot my load

2 months ago

Chantel, I will use every one of my toys on you. Especially the nice big strap on! And I will put the pretty red collar and lead on you too.

2 months ago

mistress Donna all your toys you've got in your toy box one day I hope you use all the on me from Chantel

2 months ago

Sorry mistress the last one was from me I forgot to put my name on sorry from Chantel

2 months ago

Hi mistress it's Chantel I rang you and hopefully you get this tomorrow

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sonia
(PIN: 3846)

Fiona
(PIN: 4050)

Lucy
(PIN: 1286)

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Savannah
(PIN: 7125)

Candy