Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Ella
    Love the leather suit M 💋
  • 6 hours ago about Ella
    Gr8!!!!!!!
  • 7 hours ago about Nicky
    Nicky Devine sexy hot dirty filthy slut simply just can't get enuf of your wet twat and gorgeous juicy titties

Phone Sex Profiles: Erin

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Erin on

Remember to enter PIN 7185

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Erin (Pin 7185)

Photos of Erin

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Erin

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Erin isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
31 comments

Hey I’m Erin, and I’m from Lancashire. I’ve got natural 36 EE breast with curves in all the right places. I’m recently single after 20 years with the same man. So I am looking to play with someone new. I like to be bossed around and told what to do. I haven’t got any rules, I’m looking forward to trying everything with you and more so you telling me what to do. I’m a good girl but deep down I’ve got a wild side that I’m hoping to unleash. Call me on and enter PIN 7185 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Erin on & enter PIN 7185

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Erin now!

Remember to enter PIN 7185

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Erin

3 days ago

Likeable, interesting, sexy voiced, accommodating Erin, definitely worth a call . Ray

1 week ago

Hey, that was a goooood time wasn't it? The sounds coming out of your mouth deffinetly proved it!! Sorry I had to go, company lol. Still I hope you had a good massage and your body taken care of ;) Danny xxx from London

1 week ago

Very enjoyable fantasy watching Erin and her fella fucking in a disabled toilet as I watched through keyhole and rubbed my cock pete

2 weeks ago

Thanks Greg. Hope you have a good week. Hopefully speak again soon. I’ve thought of more jokes 😂 xx Erin

2 weeks ago

The best girl on here by a longshot. So genuine and down to earth and absolutely stunning too. Greg xx

3 weeks ago

It's Neil. I see you on now gonna keep trying you till I get through xx

3 weeks ago

Erin Welcome back I'll have to CATCH you for a new adventure very soon Harry from merseyside

2 months ago

I missed you, will keep looking out for you all night XX N

2 months ago

So sorry, I got held up. I'm around all this evening. Hope I get to speak to you xx

2 months ago

Hi Neil I will be online then Erin xx

2 months ago

Neil,.Manchester lad is around this morning, Friday from midday XX. Wish you were too xx

2 months ago

I'm want to talk to you.... Neil Manchester lad....xxx

3 months ago

Thank you for great chat ,amazing to hear you shove your black dildo up your arse. Mark.xx

3 months ago

Loved the chair activity .... you deliciously noisy madam. Let me know when the bath water is warm enough ?? Take care. John xx

3 months ago

Hey Manchester lad.... I enjoyed our lengthy chat on Saturday. Hope to speak soon. Erin xxxx

3 months ago

Wow..... what can I say. Unbelievable, you made me cum so hard I couldn't move for a couple of minutes. Manchester lad xx

3 months ago

Ahh John.. we must take a bath together again very soon!! Erin xxx

3 months ago

I’ve missed bring your naughty pa.. should be online this weekend or Wednesday. Looking forward to being spanked!! Erin xxx

3 months ago

Where have you been my naughty slut. I need to punish my errant PA

3 months ago

Missed you in the bath this morning............... ???. Thanks for last night it was delightful as always. John xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sonia
(PIN: 3846)

Fiona
(PIN: 4050)

Lucy
(PIN: 1286)

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Savannah
(PIN: 7125)

Foxy