Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 8 hours ago about Cara
    Hi Cara, looks like it might be once a week only the way we are going😂😂 but whatever, if we don’t chat, hope your well and have a nice weekend, Nathan x
  • 8 hours ago about Becky
    Made my beansprout explode. Love Adam xxx
  • 8 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Call you letter from you know who xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Gemma

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Gemma on

Remember to enter PIN 7266

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Gemma (Pin 7266)

Photos of Gemma

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Gemma

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Gemma isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
69 comments

Hiya, Gemma here. I’m 5ft5, brown hair, and green eyes. I’m a 34DD but I’m curvy in all the right places. Come and play with me I'm really naughty; I can be really bossy and dirty. I’m into water sports , fancy playing. Call me on and enter PIN 7266 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Gemma on & enter PIN 7266

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Gemma now!

Remember to enter PIN 7266

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Gemma

1 day ago

Hey sexy sorry i havent called for a while im super busy atm but always have u on my mind hope ur well babe love ryan xx

2 days ago

Hi Gemma, thank you for your message darling, no need to apologise babe, missin & thinkin of you sweetie pie, yes just hope that we can chat soon, i am sure it will be well worth the long wait, just hope you like your very big surprise haha, take care sweetness ... Love Andrew xxxxx

3 days ago

Hello Andrew I am so sorry we keep missing each other but just think especially be when we do get together looking forward to my big surprise xxx

6 days ago

Hi Gemma, i have been thinkin of you lots & have just been very naughty in the shower, i know that we keep missing each other but hope we can chat soon, i have a very big surprise waiting for you, just hope that you like it, take care honey bun ... Love Andrew xxxxx

1 week ago

Thanks Steven xxxxxxxx let u no when the next one is

1 week ago

I won't u again babe xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx I bin think of u my Dick is hard and throbbing it ready to fuck u and I redy to go 4 ore more round s babe xxxxxxxx and Evy one will be a spanking xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx oi oi sexy yore toy boy Steven

1 week ago

Hi Gemma, thanks for your message, yes sorry that i keep missing you too darling, i think about you all the time & always get very excited, hope to catch up very soon for a lovely chat, sending lots of hugs cuddles & big wet kisses to a very attractive sexy lady, take care honey ... Love Andrew xxxxx

1 week ago

Hi Andrew sorry I keep missing you darling I am doing some early mornings at the moment as well hope we do catch up soon xxx

1 week ago

Hi Steve I love you spanking my bottom you know I do xxx

1 week ago

I ring again soon Steven xxxxxxxx to do more spanking let u no when

1 week ago

I rang last night thanks fore that babe love you spanking that ARSS I ring again soon sexy xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx hope u like it Steven

1 week ago

Hi Gemma, please let me know when you will be online next, not easy to catch you as i work nights, hope we can chat soon, take care sexy girl ... Andrew xxxxx

1 week ago

Lovely chat with this sexy mature babe. Definitely ring you again. Recommended. Love Dave xx

1 week ago

Thanks Steven

1 week ago

I ring again soon Steven

1 week ago

Hi Gemma, sorry that i missed you last week, i was very busy at work, please let me know when you will be on next, hope to chat to you soon ... Andrew xxxxx

2 weeks ago

Wot time u on at night babe Steven

2 weeks ago

Hi Steve I'm on all this week say from 12 midnight some afternoon 2 have a lovely week xc

2 weeks ago

Hi Gemma, just want to say that your pics are amazing, you have such beautiful sexy eyes & a lovely smooth tanned body, which i would love to explore very slowly with my lips & tongue, really looking forward to our first chat together mmmm ... Andrew xxxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Gemma, thanks for your message, hope to chat with you very soon, i am very excited about speaking to you for the first time ... Andrew xxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sadie
(PIN: 6270)

Suzie
(PIN: 6299)

Tina
(PIN: 6331)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Kelsey-Jo
(PIN: 1783)

Lorri