Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about JJ
    Sa - as always our chats are amazing, the way we can discuss anything absolutely anything! You always make me laugh. I hope things continue to improve for you and I wish that I could do more to help. Xxx lots of love & hugs JJ xxX
  • 17 hours ago about Jules
    Hi Jules Hope you’re feeling better now Looking forward to you jumping on my cock sometime soon, been busy call you next week rob xx
  • 18 hours ago about Kia
    Hey guys give us all a chance to chat to Kia please

Phone Sex Profiles: Hannah

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Hannah on

Remember to enter PIN 1942

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Hannah (Pin 1942)

Photos of Hannah

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Hannah

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Hannah isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
519 comments

Hi guys my name is Hannah. I'm 5ft 5" with a sexy hour glass figure. I have long dark wavy hair, big brown eyes and caramel skin. I'm a firm 34D with a juicy bum. I'm a bubbly chatty person and also a very dirty minded person. Right now I'm home alone wearing only my favourite pink silky bra and thong, fantasising about guys and girls watching me bend over as I lick my hard nipples and stroke my wet pussy. So call me and lets have some fun. Call me on and enter PIN 1942 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Hannah on & enter PIN 1942

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Hannah now!

Remember to enter PIN 1942

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Hannah

2 weeks ago

Hello πŸ‘‹ sexy bum. I need to be inside your soaking wet knickers as in picture 5 πŸ‘… licking you out till you cum all over my face.mmmmm tasty πŸ˜‹ Your Belfast Boy.β˜˜οΈβ˜˜οΈπŸ‘

2 weeks ago

Hi Hannah I miss you from dan love have baby with you

2 weeks ago

Happy New Year Hannah. Hope you spent the first few hour of 2019, fucking the cunt of your house mate.

1 month ago

Hannah, I would love to finger fuck you until you are soaking wet then fuck your brains out while sucking on your wet knickers. Your special Belfast Boy πŸ‘¦πŸΏ xxxx

1 month ago

Sooo sexy love Mr carlisle

1 month ago

hi babes still trying to catch up with you and tell you latest about amandas madness

2 months ago

We need mondays back on. So much to catch up on. Soon. James x

2 months ago

Hey sexy its ur naughty devil always enjoy our calls love from ryan xx

3 months ago

Sexy Goddess Hannah, i am just ripping up my wedding pics for you and then I am having your name as a Tattoo on my Ass checks as punishment and worship to you! Your slave bitch Michelle xxx

3 months ago

Hey sexy its ur bad boy thanks for such a great time sex with u is out of this world love from ur dirty devil ryan xx

3 months ago

I love speaking to Hannah. A very intelligent sexy lady. Hope to catch her again soon and hope she has had a bit more luck with the fellas than of late. Bad boys are no good Hannah

3 months ago

Hey Monday James. How are you? It has been so long. I haven't heard about your shenanigans in Vegas yet lol. How are you enjoying the footy season so far? Speak to you soon. Love Hannah xx

3 months ago

Hey cheeky monkey. How are you? I have been a busy girl. We need a catch up and some naughty fun. The girls have missed you. Speak soon. Love Hannah xx

3 months ago

Hi Hannah, thanks for the message, you are so sweet. Waited for you this morning (Monday) but you are not on? Missed you. I have a plan for some fun with you similar to the Sophia thing we did a long while ago, only even better than that....will speak soon about it I hope. Take care babe, Nick xxx

3 months ago

Hi Hannah. Hope you and your house-mate are having loads of fun. Be gentle with her. Chat soon

3 months ago

Hannah l would love to finger fuck you Beth xx

3 months ago

Hi Hannah, really enjoyed chatting to you again yesterday, and it sounded like you enjoyed yourself too! Speak again soon. Jimmy xx

3 months ago

Enjoyed the chat. Hopefully catch you some other time.JJ

3 months ago

Hi Nick. It was lovely catching up with you again. I am back from Monday 1st October and I will be available Mondays and Tuesdays during the day and evenings every night apart from Sundays. Enjoy the golf babe. Speak to you soon. Love Hannah xx

4 months ago

hi Hannah tried couple of times to leave message and to catch you when you are on world cup was great despite no Scotland and Amanda is behaving you were right tho she is a nutter xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Katherine
(PIN: 1048)

Suzie
(PIN: 1462)

Ali
(PIN: 1088)

Kendra
(PIN: 1765)

Joanie
(PIN: 1262)

Alexa