Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 hour ago about Lucy
    Thank you Peter you've made me blush ;) xxx
  • 1 hour ago about Lulu
    It was great my SSS, but you'll have to give me a call to find out about the record... Hehehe... Take care sweetie, have a good play for me xxxooo
  • 2 hours ago about Vanessa
    Cheeky PS The message you received from "TWOS" today was NOT sent by me Mr Black/Blue Man

Phone Sex Profiles: Hannah

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Hannah on

Remember to enter PIN 1942

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Hannah (Pin 1942)

Photos of Hannah

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Hannah

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Hannah isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
479 comments

Hi guys my name is Hannah, I'm 5ft5' with a sexy hour glass figure I have long dark wavy hair big brown eyes and caramel skin. I'm a firm 34D with a juicy bum. I'm a bubbly chatty person and also a very dirty minded person and also a very dirty minded person. Right now I'm home alone only wearing my favourite pink silky bra and thong fantasising about guys and girls watching me bend over as I lick my hard nipples and stroke my wet pussy so call me and lets have some fun'. Call me on and enter PIN 1942 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Hannah on & enter PIN 1942

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Hannah now!

Remember to enter PIN 1942

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Hannah

1 day ago

Hello Hannah my you beautiful little thing!. Hope everything is going good in your life?. Not long till we can catch up, Miss you love from your cheeky monkey ๐Ÿ’ xxxx

4 days ago

Hola gorgeous, the Mexican bandits back in town

5 days ago

Another great call again yesterday Hannah, thank you. I hope you cum online again soon... Maybe a party or MFF scenario next time... Jimmy xxx

5 days ago

Hi Hannah hope your doing well! I miss you! I canโ€™t wait to chat with you at the end of the month! Love from your cheeky monkey ๐Ÿ’ xxxx

6 days ago

Gorgeous Mistress Hannah. We belong to you and we are property of you gorgeous Mistress Hannah. We love you. Your bitches Dan and Michelle. X

6 days ago

H anna Lovely Chat Hope Sarah Is As Friendly x x xJohn From N Ireland

1 week ago

H anna Lovely Chat Hope Sarah Is As Friendly x x xJohn From N Ireland

1 week ago

Hey sexy Irishman John. Thankyou for your call. It was lovely catching up with you again. I will tell Sarah you rang๐Ÿ˜€ I am glad you won Chelsea and you got to see it. I look forward to our dirty chats. Enjoy the rest of your week. Take care. Love Hannah xx

1 week ago

Another nice little scenario with a twist. Sunbathing in a skimpy bikini will lead to that. Mark

1 week ago

Hey Jimmy. Thankyou for your kind words and call. I really enjoyed our chat, thankyou for the fun. I hope you enjoyed yourself as well. I am looking forward to exploring different and new scenarios. Look after yourself Jimmy and I will speak to you soon. Love Hannah xx

1 week ago

Hey Dean. Thankyou for your message. Yes I have been very busy on the lines. We do need a catch up. Did you watch the snooker final? Did you have a good bank holiday? I will be doing my usual next week, Monday to Wednesday in the afternoons as well as evenings for the rest of the week. Speak to you soon babe. Love Hannah xx

1 week ago

Morning Hannah hope everything is going well at work,etc. Have a great weekend! canโ€™t wait for are catch up at the end of the month! miss you love from you cheeky monkey xxxx

1 week ago

Hi Hannah, I really enjoyed our first chat today and I hope you enjoyed it as much as it sounded like you did. Look forward to speaking again soon - I have plenty more scenarios for us to explore. Jimmy xx

1 week ago

Hey Monday James (well Tuesday this time). Thankyou so much for ringing. I absolutely enjoyed our chat. Dinner was lovely and the fun after was amazing. You always look great in your outfit. Thankyou for making me laugh. Next time I have toast, I will be thinking of you ๐Ÿ˜‚ Here's to more chats. Have a lovely week. Look after yourself and speak soon. Love Hannah xx

1 week ago

Hi Hannah I canโ€™t stop thinking about you! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ˆ love from your cheeky monkey xxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi sexy bum Canโ€™t wait till the end of the month for are catch up! And we can have some XXX fun! ๐Ÿ˜‰ love from your cheeky monkey xxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Hannah, Dean here. You are always busy. I will try again next week. Enjoy your bank holiday Hun xxx

2 weeks ago

Hey Monday James. How are you? I hope you have a lovely Bank Holiday weekend. Speak soon . Love Hannah xx

2 weeks ago

Hey my cheeky doughnut. It was lovely catching up with you again. Thankyou for making me laugh. You are great๐Ÿ˜€ Enjoy your bank holiday weekend. I cannot wait to speak to you again. Love Hannah xx

1 month ago

Hi sexy bum! Hope your doing well? Have a great weekend! Canโ€™t wait for are catch up at the end of the month. Love from your cheeky monkey xxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kk
(PIN: 6203)

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Amanda
(PIN: 6314)

Rosebud
(PIN: 1913)

Kendra
(PIN: 1765)

Raquel