Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 18 minutes ago about Nicky
    Love chatting to nicky such great fun time flies with nicky pleasurable tease as well
  • 30 minutes ago about Jules
    Hi it's Paul from Wales we had the most fantastic exhilarating time ever thank you xxx
  • 30 minutes ago about Loretta
    Tony always ready to oblige...thanks for the sexy time in the garden ...every part of me was hot and wet !!! Untill next time πŸ’‹

Phone Sex Profiles: Izzy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Izzy on

Remember to enter PIN 7172

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Izzy (Pin 7172)

Photos of Izzy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Izzy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Izzy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
105 comments

Hi guys. My name is Izzy. I’m a busty experienced 50 year old. I have curves in all the right places. I have long curly brunette hair with big sexy brown eyes. I have a very high sex drive that needs constant attention so why don’t you join me and carry out your sexual desires and fantasies. Speak to you later. Call me on and enter PIN 7172 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Izzy on & enter PIN 7172

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Izzy now!

Remember to enter PIN 7172

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Izzy

1 week ago

she is amazing gets me rock hard at the thought of speaking to her as for pic 4 and 5 that does the same wonderful role plays thank you David xxxxxx

1 week ago

Izzy, i really wanted to have a great session on Friday evening. I couldn't hear u properly, but u were also really quiet, like not interested. I

1 week ago

Your Doctor misses you xxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

another great role play as her loyal slave gives great pleasure to Her Majesty the Queen of Sex. Trust that your loyal slave gave Your Majesty great pleasure and satisfaction. I look forward to the next time I can be of service. Your loyal slave David XXXXXX

3 weeks ago

Course they David, glad u like them πŸ’ž

1 month ago

hi izzy it's david sorry haven't spoken in a while hope you're ok last time we spoke asked if pictures were of you,i think they are said you have nice eyes and you said thanks so do i get to know now if they are you take care david from slough xxx 8/5/19

1 month ago

Your welcome xxx 🌷 x D

1 month ago

First call with this sexy lady, pure filth made me cum so hard cannot wait for the next time Dave

1 month ago

Thanks D x

1 month ago

Two words. ...PURE CLASS xxx D πŸ’‹

1 month ago

Love sharing your fantasies, so sexy! X

1 month ago

She is my favourite girl. She really gets turned oh herself & horny as fuck. She loves hearing about my dirty fantasies & really gets off on them.

1 month ago

One sexy fuckable slut

1 month ago

Aww thanks D speak again soon I hope x 😘

1 month ago

Forgot to add bestest looking lady as well xx πŸ’‹ D

1 month ago

You have the bestest voice πŸ’‹ D

2 months ago

Love to slide my cock into you in pic 5 mmm. Wank over your gorgeous body Craig 😘xx

2 months ago

Thanks Craig x

2 months ago

Heyyyy where you been? You like my green knickers don’t you? Xx

2 months ago

thought you only wore green ones with flowery shoes!!!xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tina
(PIN: 2617)

Francesca
(PIN: 1272)

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Kara
(PIN: 1974)

Ally
(PIN: 1477)

Reem