Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 12 hours ago about Becky
    Hi Becky Hope all well with you , long to have a chat and find out how you are and feel close. You are always in my thoughts speak soon love Jon xxxxxx
  • 13 hours ago about Jules
    To my imposter it’s actually 2 pumps and a squirt!! Lmao πŸ’¦
  • 13 hours ago about Suzie
    Hello Suzie my beautiful cum slut, I have some bad news, I now live in France & cannot get a call through to you. This is very sad as I'm so going to miss your sluttyvoice & even sluttier mouth wrapped around my hard cock, sucking all my hot spunk down your throat. Will keep messaging you if that is ok, & will try & catch you when I'm next in Britain. All my cock, cum & love. Pete xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: JJ

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call JJ on

Remember to enter PIN 1673

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

JJ (Pin 1673)

Photos of JJ

Click the photos below to view more pictures of JJ

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, JJ isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1926 comments

Hi guys! My name is JJ. I'm a young at heart 5' 6' 40+ with long blond hair. I'd love to tease and please you with my voluptuous curves in all the right places including my big boobs and arse to match for a comfy ride. I love to be spanked but also love to dominate and give you every pleasure you desire. So don't be shy press my PIN now on 1673 and tell me what you want. Call me on and enter PIN 1673 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call JJ on & enter PIN 1673

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to JJ now!

Remember to enter PIN 1673

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about JJ

19 hours ago

Mistress J J. I will definitely ring you and do it for you. Can't wait I will make sure I am full to bursting for you lots of love xx Roy xx

20 hours ago

Danni - most definitely overdue for your next lesson, I will leave the subject up to you. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹

20 hours ago

Oli - OK hun, looking forward to it!!!! πŸ’‹πŸ’‹Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹

20 hours ago

Ian - my pleasure! Hope we can do it again soon. Xxx love JJ xxX

21 hours ago

jj that's fine babe ill ring you tonight so I can fuck you balls deep in every hole and then spunk in your arsehole you sexy milf. looking forward to it babe. please wear something sexy love you lots oli XXXXXXXX

1 day ago

Roy - sorry I didn't see your last message until I got home from work. I hope to talk to you soon and you can do it then for me maybe. Xxx Mistress JJ xx X

1 day ago

I’m overdue a lesson.... tamed my eyebrows so what next?? Danni xxx your very own scouse girl xxx

1 day ago

Great imagination JJ. Thankyou. Ian. X

1 day ago

Hi Mistress J J. Just going home for lunch. Would you like me to do it again for you ? you are my Mistress xx Roy xx

1 day ago

Sa - how are you hun? Been thinking about you. Xxx love & hugs JJ xxX

1 day ago

Oli - ready and waiting for you! I'm working Monday 7-11pm ish. Tuesday 7pm-1am ish all day Wednesday and evening, Thursday all day. Hope that is ok for you. Xxx love JJ xxX

1 day ago

Roy - hope you had a good holiday. I'm glad you behaved, I'm sure that photo of me helped!! Looking forward to chatting soon. Xxx Love Mistress JJ xxX

1 day ago

Hi guys. Looking forward to catching up with tonight 7-11 ish! Xxx love JJ xxX

1 day ago

hey jj please could you tell me when your on this week as im gagging to fuck the brains out of you and spunk deep inside your wet pussy. im full up and need to empty over a sexy milf. speak soon love you lots oli xxxxxxx

2 days ago

Hi Mistress JJ, back from my holiday, yes I did behave, looked at your photo everyday. I have only been back three hours but I have done it for you already, thought you would appreciate me doing it for you speak soon Mistress JJ love xx Roy xx

5 days ago

Martin - it was my pleasure!πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ Looking forward to our next chat. Xxx love JJ xxX

5 days ago

John - look forward to hearing from you. Xxx love JJ xxX

5 days ago

Sa - take care of yourself. Xxx love & hugs JJ xxX

6 days ago

Couldn’t focus at work due to focusing all my efforts on getting stuck in JJ and her massive cans. Throughly enjoyed bending her over my desk and helping shift it from one side of the office to the other. Balls are well truly drained. Until next time ;) Martin x

6 days ago

Many thanks JJ and Scottish friend for clearing up that matter,she will be missed πŸ˜ͺ Thanks for the offer JJ,I will give you a phone,you have big high heels to fill with my Ruby lol,but I'm sure with your experience you will succeed:)speak soon John xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kerry
(PIN: 1143)

Sonia
(PIN: 3846)

Cara
(PIN: 1502)

Virginia
(PIN: 1023)

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page