Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 14 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi Megan is not gone for good she just on holiday. Casey-Rae xx
  • 15 hours ago about Lucy
    We have some great fun , you get me so turned on it’s unbelievable , the things we talk about are very very hot xxxx speak soon xxxx silver fox πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
  • 15 hours ago about Rose
    Hi rose you are sex goddess you know how to press all my buttons and it is lovely when we CUM together and I make you squirt your pussy juices all over my balls I LOVE it talk soon love you Rich xx

Phone Sex Profiles: JJ

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call JJ on

Remember to enter PIN 1673

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

JJ (Pin 1673)

Photos of JJ

Click the photos below to view more pictures of JJ

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, JJ isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
6834 comments

Hi guys! My name is JJ. I'm a young at heart, 5ft 6", 40+ with long blond hair. I'd love to tease and please you with my voluptuous curves in all the right places including my big boobs and arse to match for a comfy ride. I love to be spanked but also love to dominate and give you every pleasure you desire. So don't be shy press my PIN now on 1673 and tell me what you want. Call me on and enter PIN 1673 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call JJ on & enter PIN 1673

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to JJ now!

Remember to enter PIN 1673

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about JJ

15 hours ago

Huw - thank you ❀️. I'm already looking forward to our longer intense experience. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

15 hours ago

Bum admirer - don't usually come online Saturday but you never know! Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

15 hours ago

Phil - thank you. I don't what I've done but think I need to do it again!!!! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

16 hours ago

JJ Have been thinking about you in that Cecile lingerie today can you guess what that makes me want to do to you?!?!😜lots of love JSxxxβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ“πŸ“

17 hours ago

Hi Gorgeous JJ. Your JJ experience was intensely horny and beautiful. I must write a verse or 2 about it all. Can't wait to contact you soon and see how we handle a longer intense "experience" xx Huw xx

21 hours ago

J J, are you available to have sex up your bum on Saturday evening ? Bum admirer.

1 day ago

You have a very sexy soft voice but your wanking instructions made me cum so hard. What did you do to me? Philxxx

1 day ago

NN - any news for me? Online news or work? Plus have you chosen yet? Xxx love J xxX πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ ❀️

1 day ago

Sa - hope you are OK. Miss our interesting conversations 😜😜😜😜😜Xxx love & hugs JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

1 day ago

❀️ You JJ xxx❀️

1 day ago

Good god woman you are hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 day ago

Huw - well what can I say about tonight? Speechless. I have never had a song written about me, it was beautiful. We did soft & sensual & then you had your first full JJ experience. How intense did that become. Can't wait to chat soon. Xxx love JJ xxX

1 day ago

Gorgeus JJ what a fantastic time we have had together we reach new amazing heights together this evening what an immense pleasure it has been. Thank you and I am so pleased you enjoyed it too. xx Huw xx

1 day ago

Gavin - you were very good & did exactly what I said!!! Xxx love JJ xxX

1 day ago

Dave -thank you. Maybe next time you will be in my bed as I have mirrors on the ceiling! Xxx love JJ xxX

1 day ago

Steve - thank you ❀️ I'm almost blushing! Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

1 day ago

Bum admirer - call me and you can!!! Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

1 day ago

G - been thinking about you since our call, I have really missed you & our intense chats. Xxx love J xxX

1 day ago

Without doubt JJ you are the naughtiest woman I have ever chatted to- that mind, that voice, that vivid imagination. Will be back for more soon. Lots of love Steve.x

1 day ago

I will be online tonight to make up to you guys for missing Tuesday. Hopefully you can catch me!!!! Xxx love JJ xxX

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Mystique
(PIN: 7079)

Carly
(PIN: 6944)

Loretta
(PIN: 6944)

Holly

Aries

Kk