Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about Lilly
    Hi Lilly, thank you for today's call. It was wonderful reliving the holiday experience with you, Martyn.
  • 17 hours ago about Donna
    Hey Mrs I need some home tutoring can you and your asst please come and help me out xxx Stephen
  • 17 hours ago about Izzy
    You on tonight? R xxxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: JJ

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call JJ on

Remember to enter PIN 1673

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

JJ (Pin 1673)

Photos of JJ

Click the photos below to view more pictures of JJ

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, JJ isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
2301 comments

Hi guys! My name is JJ. I'm a young at heart, 5ft 6", 40+ with long blond hair. I'd love to tease and please you with my voluptuous curves in all the right places including my big boobs and arse to match for a comfy ride. I love to be spanked but also love to dominate and give you every pleasure you desire. So don't be shy press my PIN now on 1673 and tell me what you want. Call me on and enter PIN 1673 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call JJ on & enter PIN 1673

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to JJ now!

Remember to enter PIN 1673

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about JJ

1 day ago

Sa - it was really good to catch up tonight. I'm so glad things seem to be going the right way now. Take care of yourself. Xxx Love & hugs JJ xxX

1 day ago

PJ - that was most definitely worth waiting for!!! Xxx Love JJ xxX

1 day ago

Oli - no problem, already looking forward to it!!! Xxx Love JJ xxX

1 day ago

James - I've missed you too. I'm on tonight plus Tuesday night til late. Weds mid morning and most of day plus evening plus most of the day Thursday. Xxx love JJ xxX

2 days ago

jj im ready for a good hard fuck tonight baby wear some stockings and red bra and thong and ill do the rest sexy love you always oli xxxxxxxxx

4 days ago

Sorry to have missed JJ recently. Been too long since I’ve pogoed on her delectable bum and explored her arsehole with my tongue! James

4 days ago

Danny - Thank you. x I'm already looking forward to your next call. Xxx Love JJ xxX

5 days ago

Hey JJ, Sissy Boy Danny here, I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your sissification instruction, you make the perfect mistress! Until next time! Danny. Xx

1 week ago

J - thank you, I am sure I will but will look forward to returning to those amazing chats with my own Prince Charming. Xxx love JJ xxX

1 week ago

Oli - thank you, the feeling is most definitely mutual & there is no reason why it shouldn't continue. Xxx lots of love JJ xxX

1 week ago

Anon- ring me & find out!!!! Xxx love JJ xxX

1 week ago

Enjoy t ball cinders your prince will b waiting for you j xx

1 week ago

holy fuck jj you are so good at giving the best sex experience. you make me so hard that I have to spunk all over your sexy body. hope this can continue love you lots oli XXXXXXXXXX

1 week ago

You sound an amazing fuck!!

1 week ago

Just a quickie message - I will not be working Thursday this week. :( But.... hopefully I can catch up with you guys Monday evening til about 11pm, Tuesday evening til late, all day Wednesday & Wednesday evening. Looking forward to chatting later tonight. Xxx lots of love JJ xxX

1 week ago

James - I want you sooo badly. You always leave me hot & bothered and wanting more!!!! Xxx love JJ xxX

1 week ago

Consequences will follow then! Xxx love Mistress JJ xxX

1 week ago

Mistress I've been particularly naughty today i

1 week ago

Roy - I will be ready & waiting for you! Xxx love Mistress JJ xxX

1 week ago

Mistress ,Mistress Mistress JJ, I will ring you Thursday while I am at work, I cannot wait it will be fun, you will have to tell me what you want me to do xx love Roy xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Olivia
(PIN: 1818)

Gabby
(PIN: 1721)

Babs
(PIN: 1944)

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

Gemma