Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Maddie
    Hi Maddie it's jas absolutely amazing time definitely can't wait to chat again soon x
  • 4 hours ago about Ronnie
    im glad you enjoy my assets x
  • 5 hours ago about Kara
    Hello sexy

Phone Sex Profiles: JJ

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call JJ on

Remember to enter PIN 1673

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

JJ (Pin 1673)

Photos of JJ

Click the photos below to view more pictures of JJ

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, JJ isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
2094 comments

Hi guys! My name is JJ. I'm a young at heart, 5ft 6", 40+ with long blond hair. I'd love to tease and please you with my voluptuous curves in all the right places including my big boobs and arse to match for a comfy ride. I love to be spanked but also love to dominate and give you every pleasure you desire. So don't be shy press my PIN now on 1673 and tell me what you want. Call me on and enter PIN 1673 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call JJ on & enter PIN 1673

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to JJ now!

Remember to enter PIN 1673

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about JJ

2 days ago

Matt - not on tonight (Friday) sorry. :( I will be online Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday night as well as all day Weds & Thurs. I hope we can get hot & sticky again very soon. Xxx love JJ xxX

2 days ago

Steve - looking forward to it already. Xxx love JJ xxX

2 days ago

Danni - yes it was really good to catch up. Hope we can chat again soon. Xxx love JJ xxX

3 days ago

Loved our catch up yesterday xx danni xxx

3 days ago

Hi JJ, Matt here. Are you on tonight? I’m home and horny and would love to get hot and sticky with you again....here all night x

4 days ago

Hey J.J. thanks for a wonderful and a lusty chat. We shall talk soon. Steve ( the doctor )

5 days ago

BH - what happened??? Still don't know what you want me to wear !!!!!! Xxx love JJ xxX

5 days ago

BH - feeling totally put in my place by you. But ... I think, no, I know, I need more instruction to get to the standard you demand. Soon hopefully before I forget the basics. Xxx love JJ xxX

5 days ago

Sasha - of course. I'm here for you today or tomorrow. Xxx love JJ xxX

5 days ago

Well well well jj I hope you have bucked up your ideas after a good reprimand! BH

5 days ago

Hi miss its Sasha, I'm in need of some hardcore fun today. Will you please see me?💖

6 days ago

JJ nice to know you are still as naughty as ever, need to give you a workout love 💕 G 👠👠👠👅👅👅😜😜😜🤗🤗🤗💋💋💋xxx

6 days ago

Hi J im ok how are you xxxx

6 days ago

Mr 27/12 -I still miss you, just on the off chance you see this message. Xxx love J xxX

6 days ago

G - 💋 💋 💋 Looking forward to it already! I will be humming for your eyes only the rest of the day thinking about you!!! Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 👠 👠 💄 💄 ❤️ ❤️

6 days ago

Oli - of course I will wear something sexy for you. Looking forward to chatting. Xxx love JJ xxX

6 days ago

hey sexy ill hopefully ring you on Tuesday night so we can get down and dirty. please wear something sexy for me love you always oli xxxxxxxxxxx

6 days ago

JJ have a couple of white bits, for your eyes only. Talk soon as back at work. 💕 you lots, big hugs 🤗 G 🤗🤗🤗😜😜😜💋💋💋👠👠👠💕💕💕xxxx

1 week ago

Roy - I'm online Monday night, Tuesday night til late, Weds all day and evening. Thursday all day. Just make sure you behave because from what I have read in my comments you have not learnt your lesson. Xxx love Mistress JJ xxX

1 week ago

Mistress J J. When are you on again? I need you. Cannot afford to be tempted elsewhere you really would punish me more than you already are. Speak to you soon my Mistress J J. love slave xx Roy xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Katie
(PIN: 1038)

Sascha
(PIN: 1361)

Lulu
(PIN: 7000)

Kinky Kate
(PIN: 7138)

Emma
(PIN: 1948)

Sammie