Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Jules
    Belfast boy you randy bugger haven’t you got enough women all ready?? 😜😉
  • 1 day ago about Megan
    Hey guys,will be on only at night for a bit... 10pm to 2am ... night time fun 😁😘 hope you're all packed up and tinseled out for the holls.. I've got the mistletoe out and swinging from the rafters so pucker up 😘// meg
  • 1 day ago about Sasha
    Wow honey, a sexy voice to die for! Thank you very much Sasha 1797! 😍😘

Phone Sex Profiles: JJ

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call JJ on

Remember to enter PIN 1673

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

JJ (Pin 1673)

Photos of JJ

Click the photos below to view more pictures of JJ

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, JJ isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
2439 comments

Hi guys! My name is JJ. I'm a young at heart, 5ft 6", 40+ with long blond hair. I'd love to tease and please you with my voluptuous curves in all the right places including my big boobs and arse to match for a comfy ride. I love to be spanked but also love to dominate and give you every pleasure you desire. So don't be shy press my PIN now on 1673 and tell me what you want. Call me on and enter PIN 1673 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call JJ on & enter PIN 1673

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to JJ now!

Remember to enter PIN 1673

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about JJ

1 day ago

Hiya-as I am home alone Saturday I may come online to play. Catch me if you can!!! Xxx Lots of love JJ xxX

2 days ago

Lois - go for it & enjoy! Xxx love JJ xxX

2 days ago

Christmas is coming & I'm wondering which list Santa has me on- naughty/bad or good/nice or is there a third option naughty but good!!!??? Suggestions welcome. Xxx love JJ xxX

2 days ago

Oh my god JJ - speaking with you today was absolutely intense. It's made me even more determined to experiment with another woman for real. Lois x.

2 days ago

FarmerJ - missing you too. Xxx love JJ xxX

2 days ago

S10 - Hi, I'm fine thank you. How are you? We need a catch up???!!! Xxx love JJ xxX

2 days ago

Hey JJ hope your well S10 xxx

2 days ago

Miss u love farmer J xx

3 days ago

NN - I totally agree, it was very intense. Xxx love J xxX

3 days ago

Great again this morning - sometimes hard and fast is best. NN x

4 days ago

FarmerJ - hope we can catch up before Christmas, missing you big time. Xxx Love JJ xxX

4 days ago

Sa - thank you for calling with your news, Hope it all goes ok. Take care of yourself. Xxx love & hugs JJ xxX

4 days ago

Mr 27/12 - as it is nearly your special day I would love to give you an early pressie?!!! Hope you are ok. Xxx Love J xxX

5 days ago

Oli - think I will wear red, hope that is ok. Looking forward to chatting tonight. Xxx Love JJ xxX

5 days ago

hi jj wear something sexy as I want to spunk deep inside you tonight babe love you lots oli xxxxxxxxx

1 week ago

NN - me.. bad! Don't know what you mean. I thought I was being good???? Think maybe you are the naughty one. Xxx love J xxX

1 week ago

Stuart - mmm- that was most definitely worth waiting for. However.... I want more .....soon?!?! Xxx love JJ xxX

1 week ago

So glad we spoke this morning. I loved every second you bad, bad woman. NN x.

1 week ago

FarmerJ - miss you lots. Xxx love JJ xxX

1 week ago

G - you know I really enjoyed our chat yesterday. Looking forward to hearing about your Christmas experiences too. I can imagine being there with you right now. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 👠 👠 💄 💄 ❤️ ❤️

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Linda
(PIN: 6281)

Kate
(PIN: 1943)

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Gabby
(PIN: 1721)

Annie