Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    I think people think these business ladies are dumb and gullible they know we speak to lots of different girls
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    Lee - my pleasure!!! ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆXxx love JJ xxX
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    Gimpy Joe - you take instructions well which is just ad well as otherwise there would be consequences! Xxx love JJ xxX

Phone Sex Profiles: JJ

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call JJ on

Remember to enter PIN 1673

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

JJ (Pin 1673)

Photos of JJ

Click the photos below to view more pictures of JJ

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, JJ isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
4389 comments

Hi guys! My name is JJ. I'm a young at heart, 5ft 6", 40+ with long blond hair. I'd love to tease and please you with my voluptuous curves in all the right places including my big boobs and arse to match for a comfy ride. I love to be spanked but also love to dominate and give you every pleasure you desire. So don't be shy press my PIN now on 1673 and tell me what you want. Call me on and enter PIN 1673 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call JJ on & enter PIN 1673

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to JJ now!

Remember to enter PIN 1673

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about JJ

4 hours ago

Lee - my pleasure!!! ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆXxx love JJ xxX

4 hours ago

Gimpy Joe - you take instructions well which is just ad well as otherwise there would be consequences! Xxx love JJ xxX

4 hours ago

NN - never mind when we do eventually talk it will be even more intense than ever. Xxx love J xxX ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ’‹

6 hours ago

Love being your little sissy gimp x you make me cum so hard and make me eat it all up for you ,thankyou so much jj love you lots, gimpy joe xx

9 hours ago

Sorry I missed you yesterday - didn't have an empty house. NN x

13 hours ago

JJ has the most beautiful sexy but classy voice with a delicious undertone of naughtiness. โค๏ธ

13 hours ago

Fuck me your good made me cum loads. Lee ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ

13 hours ago

Be mine ๐Ÿ’ž

14 hours ago

Morning glory all over your tits Pxx

1 day ago

When are you on next babe? Loving the pics. Lx

1 day ago

Darren - hoping I can help with some more research next week?! Xxx love JJ xxX

1 day ago

Richard - missing that sexy voice and your vivid descriptive imagination. Xxx love JJ xxX

1 day ago

M -Sorry we didn't get to chat today. I had everything ready!! We make sure I am still prepared for next week. Sounds interesting!!!! Xxx love JJ xxX

1 day ago

Fantastic tit wank

1 day ago

๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒน Roses for my JJ ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ

1 day ago

My gorgeous lady, love you so much. Kev๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ž

1 day ago

Adam - enjoyed being your Fuck Queen twice today. Xxx love JJ xxX xx

1 day ago

Ian - thank you, take that as a yes. Looking forward to next time already! Xxx love JJ xxX

1 day ago

M - can all be arranged. Mac is Tayberry full length. Looking forward to it already. Xxx love JJ xxX

1 day ago

Chris - short skirt, see through blouse, lace bra & stockings all ready for our next road trip! When will it be? Soon I hope. Xxx love JJ xxX

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Suzie
(PIN: 6299)

Marie
(PIN: 7007)

Jackie
(PIN: 7097)

Jazmine
(PIN: 7189)

Lilly
(PIN: 7189)

Chelsea