Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    I think people think these business ladies are dumb and gullible they know we speak to lots of different girls
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    Lee - my pleasure!!! 💦💦💦Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    Gimpy Joe - you take instructions well which is just ad well as otherwise there would be consequences! Xxx love JJ xxX

Phone Sex Profiles: Jodie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jodie on

Remember to enter PIN 1901

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jodie (Pin 1901)

Photos of Jodie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jodie

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Jodie . Just dial
& enter pin 1901
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

875 comments

Hi guys, my name is Jodie, agent number 1901. I am a cheeky, sexy, curvy 54 year old. I am 5 ft 6" with brown hair and hazel eyes. I would love to chat to you guys today about anything you fancy. Naughty or nice,. If you are up for some fun give me a call. Call me on and enter PIN 1901 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jodie on & enter PIN 1901

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Jodie now!

Remember to enter PIN 1901

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jodie

4 hours ago

Omg Jodie dirty dirty secret xxxx em em darling .roll on tomorrow night .give ur cunt good licking through those black lacy panties run my rough hands over ur stockings and fuck ur big bum bum em em ur bum will be mine to abuse and fuck fuck lol have good evening darling lover friend iel be thinking of in black panties and bra lol o geten hard u naught y women but I love u xxxxxx ur fucking barstard horny peter,,,,,,

5 hours ago

The only reason discomfort might just might occur Jodie, is if you do not do as you are told LOL

6 hours ago

Oh yes Roy I will wear my white lacy basque with matching panties just for you my gorgeous man. You are so good to me and love it when we cum together. Till the next time 😘😘💋👅 xxx

6 hours ago

Hi Peter my horny fucking bastard...for u I will wear stockings, suspenders, black lacy panties and matching bra. Hope ur getting hard now imaging me standing in ur bedroom doorway mmmmm lol. Till tomorrow night my darling man. Hugs and kisses 😘😘💞 ur dirty little secret xxxxx

6 hours ago

Hi Jodie,thanks again for a lovely time. Next time I want you on my bed wearing a sexy Basque with tiny white panties which I want to suck on tasting your juicy wet pussy then pull them to one side and eat you out and then slide my cock in you and fuck you.Xxxxx Roy 👅💕💓

8 hours ago

Hi xxxx dirty secret Jodie Darling women XXX iem always thinking of my women lover xxxxx friend wot can I have u in em em little black panties suspenders and tights wud be nice Darling xxxxthinking of uuuu miss uuuu xxxxxxx hope u OK xxxx have good day xx ur lovely big bum bum is mine tomorrow night lpl xxxxxxx it horny fucken barstard peter,,,,,

9 hours ago

Hi first time caller I'm sure it will hurt but I'm ready for u lol x

10 hours ago

Mmmm Peter my horny fucking bastard soooo glad ur thinking bout me....getting nice and hard no doubt lol. Have u got any special desires on wot ud like me to wear for u tomorrow night my darling man. Luv u. Hugs and kisses 😘😘😍 ur dirty little secret xxxxx

10 hours ago

Oh first time Scots caller....I have no doubt I will be in extreme discomfort.....still bring it on lol xx

12 hours ago

Jodie I cannae wait to use/abuse your fanny, arse and tits. I promise it wont hurt LOL First Time Caller

1 day ago

GILF Jodie Why on earth are your holes braced in fear? Are you thinking that you might end up in some discomfort? LOL A first time scots caler

1 day ago

Hi dirty secret XXX hope you OK and enjoyed r good fuck session I been thinking bout it alday xxxx can't wait to have uuu again darling lover friend xxxx loves uuu xxxxxxxx miss uuui xxxxx ur fucken barstard horny peter,,, ,

1 day ago

Hi my gorgeous Roy I loved cumming in your mouth and licking ur cock clean after it had been inside me mmmmm till the next time 👅💋💞 xxx

1 day ago

Hi Peter my horny fucking bastard, u no I loved last night, thankyou, my darling man. Feeling u kiss down my body, undoing my panties with ur teeth, ur tongue gently teasing my wet pussy until ur cock enters me and we both cum......god roll on Saturday lol. Luv u. Hugs and kisses 😘😍💘 ur dirty little secret xxxxx

1 day ago

My holes are braced with excitement but s little bit of fear lol but I'm ready to be used and abused xxx

1 day ago

Hi Jodie xxxx dirty dirty secret lover friend xxxx thanks for the great sex chat god u woz good really good and dirty xxxx and woz good chatten wiv u my lover friend XXX love love u lots xxxx xxxx xxxx ur horny barstard peter,,,

1 day ago

Jodie Are your holes braced in fear or excitement as you await them being totally and utterly fucked to bits?

2 days ago

Hi again sexy Jodie, love licking your gorgeous pussy and you coming in my mouth.and then sliding my cock in to your juicy wet pussy and shooting my spunk in you.and then you sucking my cock clean.Roy xxxx👅👅💓

2 days ago

Hi first time caller....sorry sir yes sir they are ready for you sir lol xx

2 days ago

Hi xxxx dirty dirty secret Jodie xx em em em yes yes those white panties em em em and ur wet pussy lick lick lick and have uuu up ur sexxxy sexxxy big bum again lol xxxxxx laters darling friend lover xxxxx ur barstard fucken horny peter ,,,,,

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Maggie
(PIN: 3033)

Marie
(PIN: 7007)

Jazmine
(PIN: 7189)

Lilly
(PIN: 7189)

Chelsea
(PIN: 7203)

Charlotte