Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Casey-Rae
    Marcus(the other one) I told you I would do you a message!! I will be on tonight 11pm ish. As for my heels, yes I am in them! Casey-Rae xx
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    JJ I am so sorry about the call. Now feeling very frustrated, the cheese board was beginning to get very tasty! Take care lots of loveJSxxx❤️❤️🍓🍓
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    Barry - Avon calling!!!!!!!! Xxx love JJ xxX

Phone Sex Profiles: Jules

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jules on

Remember to enter PIN 1630

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jules (Pin 1630)

Photos of Jules

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jules

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jules isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
3325 comments

Hi I’m Jules a horny as hell brunette! Here’s a brief description. I’ve got a lovely pair of tits a natural delight for you to cum over, a nice juicy bum to stick that dick in and a great set of pins that go on forever!! I’m an experienced lady and I love role play. Be it a sexy secretary or a naughty nurse! So whether you want naughty or nice, dirty or clean I’m here waiting for you, lots of love Jules. Call me on and enter PIN 1630 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jules on & enter PIN 1630

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Jules now!

Remember to enter PIN 1630

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jules

1 day ago

Holy Diver your cunt licking Rev Roger

2 days ago

Hi Jules,hope you are well,would you be online this Friday evening as I would to have another date with you.Kevin xo

3 days ago

My mate told me about you Jules and you didn’t disappoint!!!

6 days ago

Hi Jules it’s Adam AKA Dickhead, u on tonight miss that mature ass 🍑 and your dirty talk. Love Adam😛

6 days ago

Hi Jules how ru??? Was just wondering if you might be available but you are busy as usual credit low but cock hard back to bed to make the most of it with Katie,,,, had a good session with Maria (Katies mum) Wednesday best yet wish Dave would have the snip,,, but then again,, speak soon mean while merry Christmas xxxx

1 week ago

Jules I cannot honestly imagine you being tea total all over the festive season. HIC HIC HIC. Those hiccups are getting worse LOL. A nice caring scots male

1 week ago

THE QUEEN OF PHONE SEX!!!!

1 week ago

Jules looking 4 u 🌹❤️

1 week ago

Hey Jules Try NOT to stuff your belly too much, when out having your alfresco brekkie today. LOL

1 week ago

You dirty Gilf you fucking love my cock

1 week ago

Thursday what time suits you 🌹❤️

1 week ago

JULES,you would not need that piece of plastic if I was looking after you, your cunt is so inviting, you are absolutely beautiful,Stunning , Gorgeous, And sexy. Your body needs worshiping. 🙏🙏💖💖🌹🌹🌹👅💦💦💦💦 ANTONY xxxxxxx

1 week ago

jules i would love to give you a call ,but unfortunately i am not home alone,guess i will have to go upstairs and slip her one thinking of you MISS DEVON love you, you sexy minx, BAD BOY CHRIS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmwah

1 week ago

Jules missing you but we have our electric blanket but rather have u 🌹❤️

2 weeks ago

I am at t top and u t bottom. We can, meet in t middle my Devon Queen 🌹

2 weeks ago

Hi darling jules hope all is well with you lot off cold 🥶 x ful at mo keep we’ll chat soon Andy ❤️🌹🌹😘xx

2 weeks ago

great to speak to you again, love Rob xx

2 weeks ago

JULES Thank you James x

2 weeks ago

Hi Jules I have been trying to keep you in the distance but I have to say I am attracted to you James

2 weeks ago

Jules....I think you me and Kelsey jo should teach that naughty little Scotsman a lesson....perhaps we should swap notes. Vanessa xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Katherine
(PIN: 1048)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Megan
(PIN: 1746)

Katrina
(PIN: 1192)

Angel