Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Rose
    I will call you tonight come online 9:50 pm
  • 1 day ago about Alexa
    Hi John, Yes I am much better thankyou... lost my voice retrieved it then lost it again! look forward to hearing from you... Alexa x
  • 1 day ago about Loretta
    It sure is Casey Rae xx want to join

Phone Sex Profiles: Jules

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jules on

Remember to enter PIN 1630

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jules (Pin 1630)

Photos of Jules

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jules

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jules isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
3171 comments

Hi I’m Jules a horny as hell brunette! Here’s a brief description. I’ve got a lovely pair of tits a natural delight for you to cum over, a nice juicy bum to stick that dick in and a great set of pins that go on forever!! I’m an experienced lady and I love role play. Be it a sexy secretary or a naughty nurse! So whether you want naughty or nice, dirty or clean I’m here waiting for you, lots of love Jules. Call me on and enter PIN 1630 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jules on & enter PIN 1630

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Jules now!

Remember to enter PIN 1630

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jules

1 day ago

Yes it has been ages Randy bugger! I’m on over the weekend who knows we might get to chat! Love Jules 🙃

1 day ago

😲 🍌 up your arse

2 days ago

Wanna Wanna Shoot Shoot Shoot My Load In Your Fat Face And Make You Walk The Streets

2 days ago

Enjoy your alfresco healthy brekkie Jules in between doing some people sitting that is LOL

2 days ago

Hi Jules how ru??? Been ages since we last spoke to each other when ru next on the line love from randy bugger from up north xxxx

3 days ago

Hope all is well in Devon when its no 1 naughty female has buggered off offline so early today 16/10/19

3 days ago

Max you cockney little geeza! I enjoyed getting my gums round your plums!! You made my fucking night!!! Hahaha .. Love Jules 😜

4 days ago

I enjoyed jizzing all over your pretty face!!! ✊🏼💦💦

4 days ago

Sorry we didn’t catch up Noddy 😔.. Maybe tomorrow. Love Jules 😘

4 days ago

Hey Jules....so is the punishment for these naughty boys going to b humiliation or pain?? 😈😈 lol Jodie x

4 days ago

Hopping too catch up with the lovely jules today looking forward for a good chin wag x noddy🌹❤️👅x😘

5 days ago

Hi Jules...I think we have a few imposters....or should I say bad boys?? lol Jodie x

5 days ago

Peter please ignore the message below it wasn’t me who put that. Love Jules x

5 days ago

Peter send Katie down to Devon I've got 5 or 6 young men here itching to fuck her brains out xx lol 😆 love Jules

1 week ago

Cum on boys i need cock xxx 😆

1 week ago

Roy you dirty little fucker how many 3somes do you want?! Naughty boy!! Well I’m certainly game if Casey-Rae is? ..Love Jules 😉

1 week ago

Hi Jules, love to have a 3some with you and Casey Rae you sat on my face and Casey on my cock, xxxx Roy👅💕

1 week ago

Hey Jules....you might just be right on that one mmmmm who's going to have the pleasure of popping his cherry??? lol Jodie x

1 week ago

Hope you did not flood the entire area of Devon when you visited the lady's room earlier Jules

1 week ago

I may ring a cheeky minx later should she decide to get off her arse and log online. A nice young man

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Hannah
(PIN: 1208)

Suzie
(PIN: 1975)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Lucie
(PIN: 1093)

Lucie
(PIN: 1106)

Katrina