Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Jules
    Belfast boy you randy bugger havenโ€™t you got enough women all ready?? ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • 1 day ago about Megan
    Hey guys,will be on only at night for a bit... 10pm to 2am ... night time fun ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜ hope you're all packed up and tinseled out for the holls.. I've got the mistletoe out and swinging from the rafters so pucker up ๐Ÿ˜˜// meg
  • 1 day ago about Sasha
    Wow honey, a sexy voice to die for! Thank you very much Sasha 1797! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Phone Sex Profiles: Jules

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jules on

Remember to enter PIN 1630

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jules (Pin 1630)

Photos of Jules

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jules

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jules isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
2167 comments

Hi Iโ€™m Jules, a hot & horny brunette! Iโ€™m a Miss goody two shoes in public but a filthy slut behind closed doors! Come with me on a hot & spunky journey. Taste the forbidden and experience your wildest, deepest, darkest fantasies. I want to hear your kinks, fetishes and taboo subjects!! So grab your phone in one hand and your cock in the other and dial those digits 1630. Call me on and enter PIN 1630 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jules on & enter PIN 1630

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Jules now!

Remember to enter PIN 1630

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jules

1 day ago

Belfast boy you randy bugger havenโ€™t you got enough women all ready?? ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‰

1 day ago

Haha thanks for my Christmas ditty! ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ˜‰

1 day ago

When Santa got stuck up Jules cunt you could hear him shout girls and boys if you want some fuck toys you better get me out xxxxxx Ho Ho Ho

1 day ago

How about I buy you a willy warmer for Christmas a Scottish male? Lol ๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿฅถ

2 days ago

Hey ๐Ÿ‘‹ jules I need my prick cleaning for Christmas fuck session,can you help ??? Your Belfast Boy B xxxx

2 days ago

Hey Jules Any chance of warming me up prior to xmas as its absolutely baltic here. A scottish male

3 days ago

Sexy bitch get online now!!!! ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

4 days ago

Lol!!! Sorry beautiful girl; I need some recovery time after spending time with you!!! Youโ€™re sexy gorgeous hot and MG will be with you soon... SO HOT!!!!!

4 days ago

You make a crafty wank far more fun, chat again soon rob xx

4 days ago

Likewise Rob always a pleasure, and a bit of cheeky banter as well which I love!! ๐Ÿ˜˜

4 days ago

Hi Jules youre the best,Rob xx

4 days ago

MG sexy bitch!! Where the hell have you been! Fancy keeping me waiting like this!! ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ˜‰

4 days ago

If thatโ€™s the Joe Iโ€™ve chatted to for several years, shame we didnโ€™t catch up!! *Sad face* ๐Ÿ˜ž

4 days ago

Thank you Jonathan, hope youโ€™re good. X

6 days ago

Jules the thought of my hot wet breath in your ear while you finger me is immense!! Canโ€™t wait to taste that beautiful pussy of yours..itโ€™s been ages... speak soon hot girl... MG... ps you still get me wet at night; canโ€™t wait to fuck you again xxxx

6 days ago

Iโ€™m aching to call you Jules, but my wife is still here. Sheโ€™s leaving soon, iโ€™m just praying youโ€™ll still be online when she does. My cock is sssooo hard and my balls full of cum for you. Joe. xx ๐Ÿ˜˜

1 week ago

You are gorgeous love you to bits Jonathan XXX

1 week ago

The man with no name, you are very welcome! From one cock sucker to another! ๐Ÿ˜œ

1 week ago

OMG thank you for role playing my fantasy!!!! You taught me so well how to suck a cock. Iโ€™m now a dirty little cock sucker just like you!! From the man with no name! ๐Ÿ˜‰

1 week ago

Likewise Rob!! Donโ€™t work too hard! Love Jules ๐Ÿ˜˜

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Gabby
(PIN: 1721)

Tina
(PIN: 7128)

Linda
(PIN: 6281)

Kate
(PIN: 1943)

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Natasha