Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 15 hours ago about Suzie
    Hello my gorgeous sexy cum slut Suzie, Should be cumming to Uk w/e of 27 th so will try to catch up with you as much as poss. So looking forward to hearing your sexy voice as you gag on my hard cock, watching all my hot spunk bubbling out of your mouth onto your magnificent tis yummy xxx all my cock & cum Pete xxxx
  • 15 hours ago about Lucy
    Would love countdown cum
  • 16 hours ago about Anna
    Hello Anna Ever tried three some I'm game x x x

Phone Sex Profiles: Katie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Katie on

Remember to enter PIN 1038

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Katie (Pin 1038)

Photos of Katie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Katie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Katie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
277 comments

Hi, its Katie here. I am 36, slim with long blonde hair and blue eyes. I am adventurous and love dressing up and role playing. My special talent is deep throating a nice hard cock while my shaven pussy is being licked especially by a woman. So call me bye. Call me on and enter PIN 1038 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Katie on & enter PIN 1038

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Katie now!

Remember to enter PIN 1038

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Katie

1 day ago

Hi Katie what was your weekend like was you bisy on the lines thinking about you all weekend . Did you go out at all or did you just laze about in your garden if so I wish I could have been with you as the weather has been lovely was you we're in no nickers as I no you like to get the air to your pussy talk to you soon I hope your best friend Pete xxx πŸ˜€πŸ’–πŸ’–

2 days ago

Andrew you wear me out but I know you enjoy me doing what I do for you πŸ‘„ xxx

2 days ago

Hi my darling Katie I love our sexy chats I will be intouch soon ...Patrick 😘 xxxxxxx

4 days ago

Pete be carefull as I don't want to get you into trouble with her indoors ..xx

4 days ago

Hi Katie I will try and call you over the weekend if I can her indoors is watching everything I do if I can't what ever you do have a good one talk soon pete your best friend xxxπŸ˜€πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

4 days ago

Hi Katie I think the nurse because it would show your gentle caring side which not many people no of. On the other hand the policewoman show your note side and you could wave trunks on about who knows what mite happen lol the choice is yours what ever you do you will be great pete your best friend xxxπŸ˜€πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

5 days ago

Hi Pete the interview went ok ..I would have to dress up as a nurse or policewomen...Which one would you prefer πŸ˜‰ xx

5 days ago

Katie I wish I was sitting in your garden with you who knows what mite happen I think you might no the answer to that lol katie let me no how you get on with the job interview pete your best friend xxxπŸ˜€πŸ’–πŸ’–

5 days ago

Hi Pete you did make me laugh when I read your message I will put my knickers on for the interview then when I come home I shall take them off and sit in the garden letting the fresh air get to my pussy πŸ˜‰ xxx

5 days ago

Hi Katie going luck with the job interview I wish you well I hope you get the job P S keep your nickers on or it may be better if you leave them of lol talk soon pete your best friend xxxπŸ˜€πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

6 days ago

Hi Katie I want to make love to you like no man has ever made love to you . I no you love your pussy being licks over and over again I am the man to do that and you no it Katie lol your best friend Pete β˜ΊπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

6 days ago

Well malteser man everybody is my number one I have no favourites but you have a special something πŸ˜‰ xx

1 week ago

Hi the lovely Katie am I still your number one love maltesser man xxxπŸ˜€πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

1 week ago

Hi Pete ( malteser man lol ) I also miss talking to you I hope things have settked down with her in doors ..Yes I have been painting and also still slightly in pain but its getting better slowly 😊 xxxx

1 week ago

Hi Katie h r u is your back and side any better I hope so . I miss not talking to you have you done any more painting if I no you you have talk soon maltesser man missing you πŸ˜’πŸ’˜

1 week ago

Enjoyed that last week, sorry for spilling wine over your top!!! I think I made up for that.. From you no who

1 week ago

Hi Darling Katie I have something nice here for you can you guess what it is πŸ˜‰. Patrick

2 weeks ago

Love talking to you Katie xxx

4 weeks ago

Hi Patrick I love our little chats you realy do make me horny ..πŸ’–

1 month ago

Hi Katie loved talking to you again you are a sexy minx ..P xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Tania
(PIN: 1653)

Lucie
(PIN: 1106)

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Janey
(PIN: 7177)

Candy