Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 8 hours ago about Cara
    Hi Cara, looks like it might be once a week only the way we are goingπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but whatever, if we don’t chat, hope your well and have a nice weekend, Nathan x
  • 8 hours ago about Becky
    Made my beansprout explode. Love Adam xxx
  • 8 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Call you letter from you know who xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Katie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Katie on

Remember to enter PIN 1038

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Katie (Pin 1038)

Photos of Katie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Katie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Katie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
386 comments

Hi, its Katie here. I am 36, slim with long blonde hair and blue eyes. I am adventurous and love dressing up and role playing. My special talent is deep throating a nice hard cock while my shaven pussy is being licked especially by a woman. So call me bye. Call me on and enter PIN 1038 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Katie on & enter PIN 1038

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Katie now!

Remember to enter PIN 1038

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Katie

4 days ago

So pleased you are back on line Katie you are one of of the best . Dan..xx

5 days ago

Hi Steve I was full of cold last week so was not on line ...I will be looking forward in speaking to you again πŸ˜‰ 😘 xx

1 week ago

Hi it Steven I can't wate to fuck u I won't be able to nex week but the week after I can I can't wate to here yore dreams about me sicn last time xxxxxxxx and to spank u Steven xxxxxxxx

1 week ago

Ok babe will do when I next free i let u no xxxxxxxx Steven can't wait

1 week ago

HI Steve I will be on at night for you darling just let me know what night suits you πŸ˜‰xx

1 week ago

It's nice to see you back on line again katie I have missed your lovely sexy voice and that lovely wet pussy of yours yum yum talk soon xxx

1 week ago

Hi guys sorry for not being on line have been having trouble with my phone again ..I have missed you all and my pussy has missed you as well 😘😘 xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Katie when are you going to log back on missing your sexy voice bum and lovely soft pussy of yours xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi it Steven when u on at night time I back now babe redy to spank u all night babe xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx yore toy boy it bing to long I won't to no about these sex dreams u had of me sexy can't wait to find out what happened and play with u and them tits

2 weeks ago

Hey Katie I ring you soon hopefully xxxxxxxx Steven when I can sexy I let u no when

3 weeks ago

Hi Katie will you be on tonight I mss your sexy voice and that lovely wet pussy of yours please log back on xxx

3 weeks ago

HI Steve I am back ! I will be ready for your cock when you call πŸ˜‰ xx

4 weeks ago

Katie my cock needs your soft hands to make me Cum as only you no how can't wait hurry back soon xxxxxx

1 month ago

Steve my cunt needs your cock now xx

1 month ago

Hi Katie I am missing your sexy voice when are you going to log back on love you maltesser man xxx

1 month ago

Sorry about that Katie we keep getting cut of just as I was about to licks and kiss that lovely soft pussy of yours call you again soon your best friend xxxπŸ’‘πŸ’‹πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

1 month ago

Katie you are such a delight ..

1 month ago

Hi Katie my darling hope to speak to again soon I love you so much ..Hope you have a great holiday ..Patrick. 😘😘😘 xxx

1 month ago

Hi my darling I will be calling early thursday morning if that's OK. ..Patrick xx😘

1 month ago

HI JJ thanks for that lovely chat early this morning I really enjoyed it ...You have such a soothing sexy voice I will look forward in speaking to you again 😘😘😘😘 xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sadie
(PIN: 6270)

Suzie
(PIN: 6299)

Tina
(PIN: 6331)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Kelsey-Jo
(PIN: 1783)

Lorri