Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Hi you know who thanks for your message ahh that's sweet I'll be on tonight hope to catch up then Mwahhh love Kelsey xxx xxx
  • 16 hours ago about Nicky
    nicky you seriously are becoming my addiction no matter how hard literally i try all i can focus on is being with you and pleasuring you at your demands
  • 16 hours ago about Katie
    Hi Steve I had a dirty dream the other night I must tell you about it ..I will be ready for you when you call again you sexy devil you 😉 xxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Katie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Katie on

Remember to enter PIN 1038

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Katie (Pin 1038)

Photos of Katie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Katie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Katie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
360 comments

Hi, its Katie here. I am 36, slim with long blonde hair and blue eyes. I am adventurous and love dressing up and role playing. My special talent is deep throating a nice hard cock while my shaven pussy is being licked especially by a woman. So call me bye. Call me on and enter PIN 1038 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Katie on & enter PIN 1038

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Katie now!

Remember to enter PIN 1038

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Katie

16 hours ago

Hi Steve I had a dirty dream the other night I must tell you about it ..I will be ready for you when you call again you sexy devil you 😉 xxxx

1 day ago

Hello Patrick I hope you are being a good boy 😉 I am missing you as always and looking forward to chatting with you again ...Love Katie 😘😘😘

1 day ago

Well Paul that was some fuck this morning x hope you call again soon xx

2 days ago

hi Katie what a nice pair of tits you have I would love to spunk over them and rub it all in then lick my fingers .......Sam xx

2 days ago

Hello Kate how are you my sexy lady ..I have been away on holiday and last spoke to you a few months ago ..Will you be on early Saturday Kate ? ..Dan xxx

3 days ago

Hello my darling I shall ring you soon as away on business like I told you ..I miss our sexy chats darling , Keep that pussy warm for me xxxx Patrick

4 days ago

LOVELY ARSE KATE ...

4 days ago

Hi Steve I dreamt I was sitting on your cock fucking you with my nice big Tits in your face ...Don't forget you are my number 1 guy and want you to spank me again soon xxxxxxxxxc

5 days ago

I sent abot 4 messages abot yore dream and 2 of them I fore got to pot my name hope u got them Steven as my phone playing up I might need to get a new phone soon xxx if it keeps playing up I let u no when I ring u again Steven yore toy boyove the comment it to bad we can't be together and make yore dream happen xxxxxxxxx love Steven

5 days ago

Eny dream s about me last night babe Steven love that u dream of me yore toy boy Steven XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX

5 days ago

Hi Katie I call you 3 or 4 times but you was bisy on a call I will try again soon mr p

5 days ago

Hi Steve well last night I dreamt I was pregnant so all of this spanking and fucking is doing me good so keep up the good work 😉 xxx

6 days ago

It OK babe I got wot u pot I hop I dream about u tonight to spanking u in it to love it today sexy as I sed I let u no sexy babe Steven when I ring again I let u no by fore now sexy XXX XXX love yore toy boy Steven XXX h XXX by fore now sexy I will let u no when I ring u again xxxx sexy

6 days ago

Hi Steve again I typed that last message in a hurry 😅 ..what I meant was you are the Best and I Hope I dream about you tonight xxxx

6 days ago

Thanks babe I let u no babe when I ring u again xxxx yore toy boy I hope u dream of me every night babe mmm yore sexy babe love u babe love every bit of it PS if u do have eny more dreams about me let me wot there about on here sexy XXX XXX love Steven h XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX I will let u no the next time I call I got to get money to ring u again xxxx by fore now all ways be think about u sexy Steven h

6 days ago

Well that was a suprise Steve ringing me this morning what another great time We had ..I always enjoy you spanking me 😉 ..And yes you are the vest and my number 1 guy 😘..I shall go to work today thinking about you and waiting for my next call ...I hooe I dream about you again Steven hunny xxxxx

6 days ago

Wow best sex ever babe spanking u makes me hard and horny as I used don't no when I ring u again I let u no when love ever bit of the call today I love u XXX yore sexy and mad me cume a lot XXX XXX if onley I cold do u every night and day lost of love Steven XXX XXX XXX XXX

6 days ago

Hi Steve will be on late Thursday Friday and Saturday night if that helps ..Sorry I missed you last night I came on line at 10.45 for an hour ..Hope to speak to you soon and my bottom is ready for spanking 😉 ...xxxxxcc

1 week ago

Katie you are my morning glory darling I cannot wait until I talk you again over the weekend ..Take care my one and only ...Love Patrick xxxxxx

1 week ago

Hope u back on to night Steven xxxxxxxxx if not I ring tomorrow sexy

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Alexa
(PIN: 7151)

Penelope
(PIN: 7082)

Candy
(PIN: 1071)

Allie